Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
"Lowly human?...You?...You are SO not!" The dragoness halts her movements, sitting fully impaled and upright upon Alex's cock. "I've been more than interested in humans, myself, for some time. And to find someone like you; handsome, funny, smart and with a sex-drive, like mine own. I couldn't ask for anyone better, Alex."

Psyrixia leans forward, pressing her enormous rack onto the boy's upper torso, "Kiss me, Alex! Please...with your tongue!"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex grinned and kissed the dragon's lips, his hands feeling and squeezing her large tits as he went back to humping her, madly fucking Psyrixia as they kissed. While the human boy kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth, his dick seemed to just grow even more, possibly doubling in size.
With the suddenly increase in size of Alex's cock, Pysri cums rather quickly; her pussy clamping tightly over his expanding meat. "Oh Gaaahhh!! Alex!!! You're so fucking big!!" She wraps her scaly arms about his sweating and heaving body.

Subquently, the dragoness' tits respond to her climax by swelling up even more, her aerolas and nipples protruding and leaking thick with her flowing, white nectar.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex licked and tasted the nectar that came out of her tits as he fucked her, his huge cock suddenly getting bigger before unleashing a huge wave of his cum into Psrixia's pussy, filling her with his white seed, as he moved and kissed the dragon's lips, his hands holding her tight to him.
"Aaaaiiiieee!!!" The dragoness shrieks loudly, as another nerve-shattering orgasm wracks her shuddering body; her mountainous tits flopping to and fro, undulating to the rhthym of the two's love-making.

"Gawd, Alex! You know... *pants* ...I'm still horny, even after cumming all these times around that enormous cock, of course. I think this machine enlarges one's libido and desire, as well; besides just certain body parts."

With a quick wink and a playful flick of her flailing tail, Psyrixia slaps Alex's ass with it's scaly-smooth tip. "So what d'ya wanna try next, Love?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"How about you let me fuck your asshole? OR we could get out of the house...Find some place kinky to have sex at?" Alex said, and kissed Psyrixia's lips before giving her ass a nice slap. "Or maybe you can cledan my cock witha blowjob?"
"Well, Alex..having sex in a kinky place sounds like just the thing to get me even hotter and hornier, than even now." The dragoness licks her lips and manuevers herself around; moving into a kneeling position, directly before the nude, young scientist.

"But how's about I try giving you a blowjob, first." Psyrixia grasps his massively engorged shaft with her two claws, feeling its intense girth and warmth. "I really want to taste your hot, spurting cum." *giggles* "If you can muster up another fresh load, that is."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"If you want another load, then you got it," Alex smiled. He then stood on the bed so his large, erect dick was poking against the dragoness's lips. "Go ahead and suck my human cock, my beautiful lovely dragon."
"Oh yesssh!" Psyrixia lustfully hisses and rubs her pouty, dragon lips along the edge of Alex's head, hoisting his shaft within her claws. "Mmmmm, so smooth...so thick...and so shiny." Her long, serpentine tongue wrapping lick a velvet ribbon about the young man's prick; just inches away from her heaving, 'milk-laden'
breasts.

I suddenly feel, so strange. My boobs feel not only large and heavy, but full.

Droplets of the warm lactations began to leak from the puckered ends of her nipples.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex let out a loud moan and he gently took Psyrixia's head in his hands and gently pulled her closer to his dick, wanting it to go into her mouth as deep as she could take it. "God...Psyrixia, you're amazing!" he said as he watched her huge tits leak out milk, and his own dick leak out pre cum. "More, please!"