Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
This is MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG, so no posting by anyone else, but us two!
(Thank you for your co-operation. *bows*)

Name: Psyrixia (pronounced: [sear-icks-e-a], or Psyri; [sear-e], for short)
Species: Alien dragon
Orientation: Bi
Description: 6' 1". 160 lbs., deep, burnt-orange in color, lighter tan on chest, belly and underbelly areas, black speckled areas along color transition, very fine scles: soft, supply (like leather) no spikes, horns or frills, long fine balck hair, bright yellow-green reptilian eyes, B+ sized bust, black talons on claws and feet, slender, yet athletic, agile & gymnastic movements.
Clothing: Wears black vest, with golden clasp at center; black skirt (with V-cuts up the sides), bright, pink panties.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Those who post and are not us will be eaten by piranhas.

Name: Alex Hunter
Species: Altered Human
Orientation: Straight
Description: Pale skin, jet black hair and standing at around 5 '5'. Green eyes, and always has his hair in a shaggy appearance. Not very intimidating, with little muscles in his arms.
Clothing: Grey shirt, with black and blue jacket, black shoes, and wears glasses on his face.

That's all I got for him, you want to start of first Kalyx?
OOC: Ok, Zero...here's the storyline.

IC:

*It's Friday night and Psyrixia is going out, tonight. After a long and boring week of work, she need to unwind and relax. Frequenting a local bar/club in town, The Escape, the dragoness enters alone, and saunters up to the bar. Taking a stool, at the far end of the bar; she orders up a Bailey's and rum. Sipping at her drink, she stares off in the distance, scanning over the other patrons; couples and singles, alike.*

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Alex sat at another table, sipping his drink, he noticed some guys walking over to Psyrixia. "Hey babe, how much for a fuck?" one asked, and he and his friends laughed, all of them drunk. "Yeah, I'll give you a buck! Or are you cheaper? HAHAHAHAHA!" another one laughed. "Hey, how does your mouth do with blowjobs? You good at them?" the third asked, and the three continued to laugh madly.
*Keeping her composure, Psyri swivels around on her stool to face the three drunks; and smiles, grinning widely through her teeth. Eying them over, at a glance, she answers their requests, in a low but forceful growl.*

"First of all, I don't think any of you slobbering, stinking, pin-dicks could even get a hard-on, in your sad condition. And second...if any one of you has the marble-sized 'nads to try and touch me...I'll rip your arm off and bash your skull and brains in, with it."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"OOooh! Look who thinks she's some big bad bitch! Why don't you back off, and bend over, slut?!" one asked. The three neared her and continued to spit out drunken insults, until one of them felt a tap on the head. "Huh?" he said, and was suddenly punched in the face, and sent into a chair by Alex's fist.

"The lady wants to be left alone," he said and looked at the other two thugs. "Get out of here, twerp!" one ordered, and tried to hit Alex.
*grabbing the attacker's forearm in mid-swing, Psyrixia lurches off her stool and twists it back behind his staggering body; holding her free claw's talons to his throat.*

"You heard the man, you stinking slobs! You're uninvited and unwanted, so get lost!! Or should I make an example of this buddy of yours and rip him open a new neck-hole!"

*With a flick of her wrist, she shoves him away from the bar; sending him flailing into a nearby table and chairs.*

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The last guy gulped and quickly grabbed his friends and ran off. Alex smiled as they ran off and looked at Psyrixia. "You okay, Miss? Those idiots didn't hurt you?"
"Why yes, I'm OK...and thanks for coming to my defense. Heh...that was quite a punch you landed there."

Smiling and admiring her defender, the dragoness sits tall, recrossing her shapely legs.*

"Have a seat my brave knight...", *pats the stool to her left*, "...and let me buy you a drink."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You're too kind, fair princess," Alex replied, and bowed before sitting down. "So what's your name, my dear? I'm Alex. Alexander Hunter, but please just call me Alex," he said, and his eyes looked at her chest for a second, before looking at her face, blushing slightly.