Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
Savoring his actons, Psyrixia pulls the young human up onto her, feeling his bare skin upon her smooth, scaly, nude body; tonguing him back with her growing and anxious desire.

"Oh, Alex! You feel so good...", the dragoness draws open her thighs and pushes her crotch up against his thick prick as she puls him tightly into and onto her enlarged, reptilian breasts. "Please...I want to feel you inside me."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"If that's what you want, I'll be happy to help you with that," the human smiled, before slowly pulling back and humping forward, slamming his entire cock into Psyrixia. He moaned and hugged her tightly, smothering his face between her breasts, before moving up and kissing the dragon's snout, his body moving automatically to fuck the dragon's pussy.
"Oh, yes!! Alex!!", embracing the male tightly into her cleavage, the dragoness bucks up her steaming, sopping crotch; flailing her tail wildly about, in blissful abandon. "Fuck me!! Fuck me hard!! With that...!" *gasps* "...long...thick...enormous cock of yours!!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex did just that. He kissed the dragon's lips, his tongue exploring her mouth as he fucked her pussy, and his hands rubbed, squeezed, and slapped her large tits, while his enormous cock seemed only to get bigger within her, her warm pussy pleasing the cock as he fucked her.
"Ahhh-yeaaahh!! That's it!!!", Psyri squealed with delight as Alex pumped his plumped-up prick into her soft and slippery, scaly slit; her aching clit popping from its pink, petal-soft hood. Clawing spasmically at Alex's bedding, the dragoness' perky, protruding nipples begin leaking thick with hot streams of milk, which splash and spatter down upon her undulating, inflated boobs.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex moaned madly with every thrust, and kissed Psyrixia's lips as a sudden flood of his cum shot into the dragon, though Alex continued to madly fuck, his hands groping her tits, feeling them in his hands.
Relenting under Alex's super-sized cock and cum-spurting thrusts, the dragoness shudders and shrieks blissfully with orgasm. Her flooding juices splashing forth; Psyri grips the human's shaft tight with her clenching and tightening cunt, her writhing tail wavering wildly behind both their bodies. "Pull my nipples, Alex! Suck 'em hard! All this flowing milk and cum is making me sooooo fucking horny!!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex did as he was told, his hands releasing her waist and now pulling and tugging on Psyrixia's tits, his mouth licking up the milk as they fucked one another. "How does that feel?" he moaned, already knowing the answer as they fucked, the human licking and tasting the breast milk.
"Oooohhh, Alex!! It feels awesome!! My pussy is getting so fucking hot and wet!! And my boobs; my nipples...all this milk!! I-I-..."

Without notice, the lusty, athletic dragoness clutches Alex's nude body within her arms, wings and tail and flips him over, beneath herself; her crenching crotch still impaled upon his massive member.

Grinning down at the boy, she shakes her titanic tits before him, "I just wanted to try a new position, Alex. I hope I didn't startle you, too much." *winks* "Besides...this way I can bounce and grind, on you now."

Lifting high, her wagging tail, Psyrixia starts ride Alex' cock; moaning softly as her slick, scaly folds part and envelope the male's masting manhood.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Psyrixia....This...this is amazing!" he moaned as his giant cock continued to fuck her. "And...you're okay with this? I mean, I am just a lowly human," he moaned, before reaching up and pulling the beautiful dragon into a kiss, his tongue begging for entrance.