Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
Hopping down from the table, Psyrixia steps over in front of the strangely shaped machine. Looking to Alex for direction, she blushes slightly, anxiously clutching her top. "Um...is this OK...right here, where I'm standing? I don't have to take off any clothing, before you begin...now, do I?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No, the machine only works on organic matter, so don't worry. "Oh wait, you might want to take off your clothes or else your new...adjustments might break them," Alex said and gave her time if she wanted to take her clothes off. Blushing red, he activated the machine and a blue ray hit his friend, making her breasts and ass grow. Her tits grew to D-cups, then E, and so on. "Just say when I should stop!"
Not quick enough to react, the burnt-orange dragoness' expanding bust and buttom quickly bursts the seams and clasp of her leather top and skirt; which slip helplessly to the floor. Blushing brightly, Psyrixia turns to profile and poses playfully; her straining, pink panties now starting to split and run. "Anytime you're satisfied, Alex. *winks* You're the one who's in control."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex continued to let the machine make her breasts grow until Alex shut the machine down. He walked over and admired her huge breasts and grabbed and rubbed them, licking his lips. A large bump in his pants appeared and he looked Psyrixia in her eyes. "You're beautiful," he whispered, lustfully.
"Do you really think so?", the humble, yet now completely nude alien dragon queries, as she slashes off the remnants of her tattered, shredded underwear.

Scooping together and craning up her boobs for the lustful, young human, Psyri eyes down over his lower torso, spying onto his protruding male parts. Grinning slyly, she looks back up, "Well, it looks like your body is trying to enlarge a certain area of it's own. Do you think I could try that machine out you..as well?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Huh? O-oh!" Alex blushed, quickly covering his crotch, and wincing in pain as it fought to get out. "Um...I-if you want," he blushed and typed in some code or digits and walked over to where Psyrixia was. "I set it up for you, just press the red button and start the machine up," he said as he began unbuttoning his pants and taking off his underwear, revealing his decent sized cock.
Psyrixia moves over behind the large, oddly-shaped machine and grasps hold of the controls; swivelling and aiming the barrel towards Alex' crotch.

Spying through the magifying sight, she lines up the crosshairs; licking her lips in anticipation, "OK, Hon...get ready to do some growing!" *she pressses and holds down the red button*

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay, um....Just be careful," Alex said as his cock grew and grew. He moaned slightly as his cock grew and looked at the dragon. "Stop it whenever you want, beautiful."
"Heh...I think you're big enough, now.", the lusty and voluptuous dragoness answers, as she releasing the machine's red power button.

Stepping up before the human, Psyrixia nervously clutches at her scaly, nude body; as she ogles and drools over his now 13" prick. "Uh...Alex? Is there somewhere we can go that's a little more comfortable? *pant* I just want, so much, to touch and feel...and taste, that great, big cock of yours..."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
It seemed Alex couldn't stop his hormone's either because the human boy suddenly found himself kissing Psyrixia's lips, soft fleshy lips meeting smooth dragon lips. He wrapped his arms around her as best he could and his dick rubbed against her pussy. "My room," he said and quickly led her out and upstairs to his room, pushing her on the bed before jumping on her, kissing her lips and exploring her mouth with his tongue.