Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
"I flew here, actually...even though my home isn't that far away, either." Psyrixia turns her head to Alex, replying to his query, as they continue to walk.

"I do drive to and from work, but when I go to clubs and bars, I always fly. That way I can avoid any DUIs. from any nosy and pestering police."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Good plan," Alex commented. "Oh, there's my house!" he said, pointing at a white house with a orange roof. "Come on, I have a house key," he said and opened the door for her and motioned her in. "The lab is, believe it or not, through there," he said, and pointed at a large steel door, with dozens of locks on it.
Noticing the numerous doors locks, the dragoness chuckles; leaning casually against the bricked wall of the house. "What's all the security for, Alex? Are you creating some top-secret, goverment-type stuff insde there, or what?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Me? No! Its my dad who does that," He replied and walked over to the door. He took a single key out and inserted it into one of the many locks and unlocked it, which caused a chain reaction and opened the door. "Ladies first," he said, motioning her into the white tiled room, filled with gadgets and machines.
"Wow!" Psyri gasps in awe, as she slowly enters and wanders through the brightly lit laboratory; marvelling at the variety of machinery and newly manufactured devices littering the shelves, tabletops and floor.

Circling back around to Alex, she asks, "Did your father make all of these?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex smiled and walked in with his new friend. "Yep. My Dad made all of this stuff. That machine makes things smaller, that one makes things invisible, that one can turn into a motorcycle, that one over there can teleport people...Um...still being tested. Oh and that one can make things grow. Unfortunately, it only works on certain body parts," he said, turning red as he remembered its affects. "It hit my Dad's assistant and...made her...chest grow...big."
"Oh, yeah?...and did her bosom ever return to its normal size? And, by the way...", smiling to herself, the interested scalie walks over and hikes up and sits on a nearby lab table, "...are there any other body parts that this machine will work on...male or female?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well eventually, yeah. Dad made a machine that worked on shrinking them, and luckily she stayed with him," Alex answered. He then blushed slightly and scratched his head, chuckling slightly. "Yep. It works on other body parts...um...for some strange reasons, it mostly the sexual parts...Heh..."
"Sexual parts, eh...?", Psyrixia dips her muzzle to one side and blushes brightly, scooting her body abit closer to Alex', "How's you like to try it out, then? I mean, as long as we can return back to normal, that is...I would'nt mind giving it a go."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey if you want to...I'm sure I know how to work it," Alex smiled. "Okay, why not. Stand in front of it and I'll activate the machine," he said and stood up and walked over to the machine and pointed at the spot in front of the machine for Psyrixia.