Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
Following the young human's eyes, she smiles coyly; fully noticing his blushing. "I'm Psyrixia. But you can call me Psyri...if you like. I know my name's a little odd and a mouthful to say."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Its not weird at all. More like exotic," Alex smiled. "And exotic, is very nice, my dear. So....What are you doing around here, beautiful? You have to be careful, you know. I see your pretty strong, but I'm just warning you. There are some sick people in the world, Psyri."
"Yeah, you're not kidding! And, they come in all species, too!" The dragoness laughs, scooting her stool closer to Alex'.

"As for this place? I just like to get out and unwind, a bit...and have a few. After a long week of work, I just need to get away, sometimes." Psyrixia picks up and gulps down the rest of her drink.

Setting the empty, thick, crystal glass onto the bar, she looks over to Alex, "Looks like I'm empty, now. How's about ordering a drink with me?...I'm paying.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure, I'd like a drink," he smiled. "So what do you do for work? With a body like yours, I'm guessing you model. And if not, then that's the surprise of the year," Alex commented, looking her over, and scooting closer.
"No...not me. But, thanks for the compliment, anyway." The dragoness grins and blushes some, leaning over and closer to Alex.

Afetr ordering up two lime & tequilas, from the bartender, Psyrixia turns back to the male human, "No, actually I have a pretty boring job. I'm a seamstress and designer for a clothing store, specialized for anthro-forms. Heh...I just have a knack for sizing up body types, no matter what the species or gender."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Really? That seems like a nice job. My job is acting as an assistant to my father. He's a scientist, who conducts experiments on various projects," Alex smiled. "Crazy stuff there back home, babe. Crazy stuff," he laughed.
"Experiments, huh?", the eager scalie's eyes suddenly widen; her leathery wings flexing and waving outward. "That science and lab-type stuff has always interested me, ever since I was a kid. Do you think there's any chance that you'll be able to show me any of that "crazy stuff", over at your father's place?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'd love to," he smiled. "Have another drink, and let's go. My house is in walking distance, and my Dad is away on a business trip. I'm sure he won't mind if we poke around a bit," Alex said, getting up. "We can go whenever you're ready."
Grabbing her drink, the statuesque dragoness slams it down in one gulp and quickly looks back to Alex; squarely and unwavering directly into his eyes.

"I'm ready! Let's poke around!"

Psyrixia scoots to the edge of her vinyl-covered barstool and offers the human her bended arm.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex took her hand arm and linked it with his. Smiling, he led her out and looked around. "Did you drive here? If not we'll walk, no problem. My house isn't that far," he explained.