Join our server on Discord

MasterZero & Kalyx's RPG
Engulfing him completely, the dragoness begins sucking on Alex, slurping down the sweet precum oozing from Alex's gargantuan prick. Mmmmmm...Gawd, this guy taste's so good! Everything about him is making me so fucking horny!

Slowly bobbing her head, Psyri scoots her body closer, to his. She presses her jumbo-sized, scaly breasts up against the human's enlarged, yet silky smooth balls. Geez, his equipment feels so hot and smooth against my swelling boobs! Being the size he is, I just wonder how much cum is going to come out?
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex moaned loudly and his hands gently grasped the beautiful dragoness's head. "Oh god! Psyrixia...If you keep sucking my cock like that, I'm going to....cum!" he moaned and unleashed a large wave of cum into the beautiful dragoness's mouth, yelling as he did. He had never had sex before this, so all the pleasure, all the joy, all of it was new to him. After a minute or so, the orgasm died down and he laid on the bed, breathing deeply. "Wow....Psyrixia, you're amazing."
Swallowing back his hot load, the ravenous reptile licks her lips and crawls up around to Alex. Lying on her side, her blushing and heated face to his; her right arm wrapping around his side. "No, I think we both were."

Giving him a quick peck on the cheek, Psyrixia leans back and smiles. "I never knew sex with a human could be so...so great!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Thanks," Alex smiled, and kissed Psyrixia's forehead and looked her in the eye, his hands wrapping aronud her waist as his semi hard cock was rubbed against the dragoness's clit. "I never thought I would end up having a dragon girlfriend..." he said, before realizing what he said. "Err..If you're okay with being my girlfriend..." he blushed.
"Of course...why not?" The smiling dragoness responds, taking Alex's shaft in-claw and tracing around her soft, scaly lips; giggling. "Well, it seems that really get along, really well; seeing all the hot, steamy sex we just had." She begins wagging her tail.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Heh....a human and a dragoness....? What would people say?" Alex smiled as he rubbed Psyrixia's nipples with his fingers, and leaned forward to kiss and lick her neck and collar bone. "A little human like me, and a sexy, dragon woman like you? I can't wait to see the world's face."