Join our server on Discord

Turbocarl and Gol RP
"And how would you like us to do that for you?" Sheila asked as she sat close to his side with her arms around his waist and chest pushed against his arm, smiling at him.

He heard her question suddenly stop, turning his head to look at her. "Could what?" He asked her, finishing off his drink.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl had a chuckle, placing his arms around their neck on each of his sides. "Maybe one of those two beauty could suck my cock, I'll be pleasuring the other one at the same time, then we change roles?"

She smiled, looking at him. "Can I ask you... something... special?" her cheek turned red as she got up and gone lock the front door as if the bar was still closed. "Would you come with me in the backstore?" She clearly had some good plans in her head.
Renamon's Army
"Mm, sure Carl." She smirked and put her arms around his neck. "I call being first!" She giggled as Morgan shrugged. "Very well, I'll please him instead." She licks her lips as she got down off the couch and sat on her knees in front of him.

"Okay?" He said as he got up from the stool to follow her to the backstore as she requested him to do.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl grinned at the look of the beautiful Morgan in front of him ready to give him some fun, his paw slowly went down to Sheila's crotch, rubbing around smoothly.

She joined him in the backstore, closing the door behind. "I just thought that maybe a nice guy that work a lot like you might feel a bit lonely... am I right?" She said, blushing and getting closer to him while pushing a shoulder strap of her bra on the side, sliding down on her arm.
Renamon's Army
Sheila murred to his rubbing as she stood up for a second and took off her pants with her panties, leaving her completely naked. She climbed back onto the couch, standing on the couch, lifting her leg and setting it on the head of the couch with her crotch in front of his face. Morgan begin to undo his pants for him and pull them down so she could free his sheath from it.

He looked at her as her shoulder strap had fallen from her shoulder, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, yeah... usually am busy because of my agency..." He said as he smiled at her a little. "I do enjoy getting to come with you to keep you company and myself."
The Mod Squad
The OCA