Join our server on Discord

Turbocarl and Gol RP
This is just for the two of us! Thanks!

Name: Sheila
Species: Husky
Appearance: Tall (6'1) orange furred with white underbelly, thats it :P
Bust Size: D Cups
Clothes: Wears long blue jeans with black, short sleeve blouse showing some cleavage.

Name: Morgan
Species: Demoness
Appearance: Well... you know http://i41.tinypic.com/21bk8kh.jpg
Bust Size: DD
Clothes: Doesn't really like to wear much but the covering she already has on. Its up to you if you want to put clothes on her at times ;3

Name: Gol
Species: Wolf
Appearance: http://i42.tinypic.com/292o46c.png
Member Size: 10 inches when erect.
Clothes: Long black pants with sleeveless white shirt

___

Okay, i'll allow you to post up your stuff!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Name: Trish
Species: Anthro Arcanine
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1761681
Bust Size: C Cups
Clothes: pretty fashionated, tight jeans with a short black t-shirt with oranges marks forming the words "Beware of the chicks"

Name: Carl
Species: Renamon
Appearance: 5ft11in, thin body with a little muscle on it, orange and white fur
Member Size: 7 inches when erect.
Clothes: jeans with tight white t-shirt marked "internet killed the video stars"
Renamon's Army
OOC: Kinda get this goin'

____

Sheila and Morgan were in the living room as they were watching a movie together. Sheila sitting on one end of the couch while Morgan sat on the other side, both having their legs up along it with their feet meeting in the center of it.

Gol was found upstairs in his room on his computer, typing out some work online as he stopped for a moment to stretch and rub his eyes with paws, murring. "Gah... " He stared at the computer with paws on his lap, giving himself a short break.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl just got in the appartment, seeing the 2 girls in the living room watching a movie, he stepped in, watching for a second then ask "Hey girls... what's the movie?"

Trish just got out of the bathroom, brushing her long blonde hair, passing in front of Gol's room, looking in, and seeing him still working on the computer. "Damn, you don't even take a break when you're home? Look at you, you seems exhausted"
Renamon's Army
The both turned their heads for a second to look at him. "Departed, pretty interesting movie. Wanna watch it with us?" Sheila asked, moving her legs down from the couch while Morgan kept hers up still.

He turned his chair around and faced her, seeing her near his doorway. "Yeah, well, since I've retired from ECHELON, they want me to make a summary of all the missions that I have been on in the past, just to perhaps keep it recorded." He shrugged a bit. "I dunno how much I have left..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl chuckled and sat betwin the girls, a paw going down to Morgan's feet, massaging them a bit.

Trish sat on the bed. "Does it hurry that much to finish it? You should take a break for tonight, I'll be working at the bar, why don't you come and see me? It's pretty relaxe on week's night, I got all my time to talk with you" She then smiled to him.
Renamon's Army
Morgan murred softly, closing her eyes for a moment as he massaged her feet. She opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling as she used her tail to coil up his back and rub it. Sheila continued to watch as she did notice the two, giving a quiet giggle to herself.

He smiled a little and nodded. "Sure. You leavin' to work right now?" He asked as he turned to save his work onto the computer before starting to shut it down.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl giggled and murred, grabbing Sheila by the waist and pulling her closer while looking at her by the corner of the eye and whispered "You're not going anywhere without us, lady" He then had a grin.

Trish smiled to him. "Yeah, I'll be leaving in 5 minutes, you'll come with me?"
Renamon's Army
Sheila blinked for a sec, but then giggled again. "Who says I was going anywhere?" She replied with a small smirk as she gave his cheek a gentle pinch with two fingers. Morgan, deciding to sit up next to him with Sheila, leaned against him a little. "No one is going anywhere." She added as her tail went around their backs with the end laying by Sheila's side.

He shut down the computer completely and got up from his chair. "Sure. Just a sec." He said as he took of his plain white shirt and went to his closet, grabbing a black polo shirt. "Got to have something decent on in public." He added with a small chuckle as he came over by her. "Okay, lets go!"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl giggled, blushing a bit, kinda surprised they'd get in his little cuddly game, but he was enjoying it already and would try to get it a little further. He moved a paw on Sheila's leg, rubbing gently, and gave a lick on Morgan's cheek.

Trish smiled to Gol then gone downstair with him, passing in front of the living room, checking in and blinked, then whispered to Gol " Be quiet... something's going on in here..." then she had a small chuckle.
Renamon's Army