Join our server on Discord

Turbocarl and Gol RP
Morgan smirked at him, giving him a lick in return on his cheek slowly as Sheila smiled, letting out a quiet murr to his rubbing on her leg. She reached down and took his paw, moving it on her inner thigh, close to her crotch as her tail wagged lightly.

He put his paws on her shoulders from behind and continued to walk with her toward the door. "Let's not bother them." He replied quietly as they went outside and to her car.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl blushed as he felt his paw getting closer to Sheila warm spot, he was starting to get turned on by this game. "Oh girls... you're so sweet!" he giggled, his other paw reaching Morgan's neck, rubbing around there too.

Trish giggled as they were out in the parking lot. "As long os they don't do a mess in the living room it's alright for them to have fun" she chuckled, unlocking the door of her yellow mazda miata. "you don't mind getting a ride in such a girly car I hope?" she smiled.
Renamon's Army
Sheila giggled as she saw that he was getting more into it. She thought of something, taking his paw from in between her thighs and bringing it up toward her chest on her cleavage from her shirt, holding it there with her own paws. Morgan murred quietly before leaning closer to him and start licking at his neck softly, placing her hand on his thigh.

"Pff... I don't care, doesn't really matter." He said as he got in and buckled up. "Besides, your driving and I don't think we really need two vehicles to go to the same place."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl was now really turned on, he was blushing deeply, it was hard to resist to them. He felt her cleavage under his paw and moved to fell it under her shirt. As for Morgan he moved his paw down her back, rubbing her tail's base.

Trish started the engine and left to her job, witch was in downtown. It was a very small bar, no dancefloor, just a little stage for some artists that comes once in a while, at the moment the place was pretty much empty as they got inside. "Have you ever came her before? it's pretty dead tonight but when there's an event it's pretty overcrowded" she asked.
Renamon's Army
Sheila blushed a little as his paw went under her shirt on her cleavage, murring softly to his touch. She moved her paws to her shirt and begin to unbutton it until she opened her shirt to reveal her bare front but white bra still on. Morgan coiled her tail around his waist, murring softly into his neck as she licked and gently bit his neck teasingly.

He walked in checking out the place for a moment. "I don't think I have come here before actually." He replied going down by the bar and taking a seat in the center of all the stools. "So you don't think there will be anyone comin'?" He asked with arms crossed on the table.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl gasped as Morgan bite his neck, his paw still on her lower back as the other was going down on Sheila's cleavage, soon reaching her bra then her belly. "I hope I'm not going too far by asking that... but Sheila... am I allowed to get it off for you?" he asked, his paw on the side of her bra.

"It will certainly not be a big night in here... but it's a bit early to tell that... anyway, it mean we'll have more time to talk and relaxe together". She walked to the other side of the bar, giving him a beer buck "You can't refuse that drink mister work a lot even at home*chuckles* I'll put it on my account" she winked to him, then get herself a fancy flashy looking and candy tasting girl drink.
Renamon's Army
She giggled. "Your already this far, so its perfectly fine, Carl." She smiled cutely at him. Morgan continuing to lick and nibble on his neck before she reached around and grabbed his paw, bringing it to her front and holds it closely to her chest aswell.

"Hehe, thanks Trish." He smiled a bit, taking the drink to take a swig of it before setting it on the counter. "How come they make you work these kind of nights when no one is around?" He asked, looking around the empty room.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl get his paw to Sheila's back, undoing her bra, meanwhile he started rubbing over Morgan's breast, blushing from those 2 pretty pair of boobs given to him. He gave a lick on Sheila's cheek and then on Morgan's one.

Trish sips a bit of her drink. "The bar is still open on dead nights like this, I wanted to work more and this was the only free pace avalaible in here. It's boring... but I can get any drink for almost free" she chuckled, then get on his side of the bar, sitting close to him, almost leaning on him. "So do you think you'll stay here for a while before going on another mission?"
Renamon's Army
Sheila's bra feel onto her lap as she removed her shirt completely off aswell, smiling at him with her bare chest exposed, showing her round perky breasts. She leaned to him and give his cheek a kiss with affection, still leaned closely to him. Morgan removed the coverings on her breasts to reveal her nipples, setting the covers aside and giving his cheek a long lick. "What would you like this time? Seeing that it will be the two of use to please you." She asked with a small smirk on her face.

He gave a little chuckle. "I'm retired, I won't be going on anymore missions." He replied, smiling at her as he took a drink. "I think I've had enough danger action for a lifetime... it will only come again when I am needed to help someone, not for the use of revenge or hate or anything like that..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Carl had a blush then grinned. "I could pleasure one of you while the other is pleasuring me?" He pointed his crotch, blushing. "Know what I mean?"

Trish gave him a hug, then rubbed his back a little. "I'm glad you stay here, at least you'll be close to us now" she smiled to him. "It's pretty early... I'm pretty sure there won't be anyone for hours... " she looked at the backstores for a second " maybe we could..." Her face turned red suddenly, she shaked her head then took a sip of her drink.
Renamon's Army