Join our server on Discord

ASK SDP!
Omni Katt: You know you should really work on the dark scary voice, like me and Shadow's omnipotent voices.

Omni Shadow: COOKIES! Runs towards DM-Dot.

Omni Katt: Cookies? Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his head.

*Insides Shadow's brain*

Intteligence: It's obviously a trap.

Stupidity: I say we do it.

Lust: GO TO THE BOOBIES!

Apathy: Whatever.

More stupidity: She's a supreme mistress of darkness and pain. Maybe she has cookies!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily: ....Marrie....are you asking me to marry you!?! *blushes very red* If only the ring isn't from the devil however. *cough cough* I don't like him.

Linvar: Me too!

Lax: Me three!

Kaze: Well I don't know.

Linvar: He's evvvillll he wants to kill all living beings!

Kaze: Okay he's definitely evil.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I-DMX: Marriage? No, it's just a small gift. *Places arms behind his head and floats nonchalantly* I'm too young too marry. Let's have some ice-cream! *Snap fingers and makes a large tub of icecream fall onto the ground next to them*

Dark Mistress: That's it. *Stretches out a claw for Shadow to grab* Come here, I have all you want and more. *Winks*

I-DMX: Somebody ever notice how the evil sexy dark goddesses are always the sluttier ones?

Dark Mistress: *Raises arm out on the open and points her open claw to the tub of ice-cream, causing it to disappear and makes all the ice-cream spill everywhere, burying I-DMX in it*

I-DMX: *Pops head from mountain of chocolate cream* Think I should learn how to think and talk separately.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Omni Shadow: Won't hear me complaining. Floats towards DM-Dot, focusing on her breasts.

Omni Katt: I wonder, Snaps her fingers and a large number of male Renamon appear around her, carrying silver platters of fish and bottles of cream Oh this I like. Snaps her fingers again and creates a long chair to sit on as she's hand fed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Mistress: *Scratches Shadow's chin temptatively as he approaches her, her face nearing his' as her lips are about to rose his'* *Whispers* It's a pity you're not smart as cute. *Hand slaps the air, causing a large dark shockwave to push Shadow off as she points at the sky with her arm, causing a purple lighting bolt to crash onto Shadow and then she points her arm to him, a few gargoyles reacting*

Gargoyle: KILL! KILL! *Jump at Omni Shadow, clamping their fangs on his body, leeching energy off him*

Dark Mistress: The lighting didn't hurt you, I presume? I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Those leeches will just keep you immobilized, but you can watch as much as you want here. *Poses for Omni Shadow*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Omni Shadow: A large aura explodes outward from him, incinerating the leeches and gargoyles and Shadow continues walking forward without missing a step Mmmm, boobies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily: *throws the ring anyways* I think ice cream is a better gift than a satan's ring.

Linvar: Ahhhhh!! *covered by ice cream*

Kaze: Oooo you certainly looked rather kinky~<3

Lax: ....Gahhh too much lactose! >_<;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon: *inside his head*

Technician 1: (Apathy) this place blows.

Technician 2: (Dyslexia) this place bowls.

Technician 3: (Lust) I wanna fuck everyone here...

Technician 4: (Intelligence) ...please follow proper installation instructions on your new...

Technician 5: (Stupidity) ...what happens when I stick a fork in a light socket?

Renny: ...what are you being so quiet about, Brandon?

Brandon: ...oh, thinking...

Renny: ...that's worse than us joining the SDP.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Keith: I... guess this questionnaire turned into somethin' else

Sheila: What you expect? *walks up next to him* It would have gotten kinda boring after sometime. *leans against him*

Keith: Possibly.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Mindy: *Gets smacked on the head by ring* Oh hey pretty, *slips the ring on and suddenly a dark aura surrounds her*

D-Mindy: I have ultimate power? Hmm, I must remember to use this power to better everyone's lives. What would Shadow do?

*Small planet inhabited entirely of fluffy pink bunnies*

FPB: Yay it's happy here, there's nothing sad or bad.

D-Mindy: *Appears out of nowhere and smiles*

*Space, small planet suddenly explodes and Mindy flies away from it*

D-Mindy: UNLIMITED POWWEEEEEERRRRRR!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad