Join our server on Discord

ASK SDP!
Shadow: Hello! Welcome to the first ever, 'ask SDP' forum! Here we of SDP will answer all your questions and comments as you send them. Questions can be either posted here or sent to a specific SDP member for answering. Let's take a look at our first letter.

Quote:Dear Shadow,

WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU FED ME!

Signed Anonymous.

Shadow: Slash did you write this?

Slash: YOU HAVEN'T FED ME IN TWO WEEKS! GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ME SOME FANCY FEAST!

Shadow: Well while I run to the store to avoid having fingers cut off send in those questions.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Brandon: ...umm, yeah. How do you know if your roommate is trying to kill you?

Renny: *sharpening a machete quietly*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Keith: Friend of mine asked this... but if a dragon and a wolf mated, which genes would the child take more of? The dragon or the wolf?
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
(02-24-2009 05:00 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Brandon: ...umm, yeah. How do you know if your roommate is trying to kill you?

Renny: *sharpening a machete quietly*

Shadow: I wouldn't be worried, I can sense danger a mile away and I can say with certainty your roomate's not trying to kill you. Oh hey a penny, *Bends over just as 20 axes and daggers embed themelves in the wall right where his head had been a second ago*

Slash: *growling slightly* Sonuva, curse his stupid luck.

(02-24-2009 06:11 PM)Gol22 Wrote: Keith: Friend of mine asked this... but if a dragon and a wolf mated, which genes would the child take more of? The dragon or the wolf?

Shadow: Excellent question. Well they say the best way to learn is to experiment. And since I'm a wolf, hey, where's Dot at? Someone find Dot and tell her I have an experiment for her to try.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: No way! *Throws a pillow at Shadow* Stay away you pervert!

DMX: By the way, can SDP Members ask SDP Members questions too? And if that's the case I'll ask something of uttermost importance! Our lives and constancy in the mansions depend on it! Where the hell did you leave the TV remote?!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-24-2009 11:09 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Dot: No way! *Throws a pillow at Shadow* Stay away you pervert!

DMX: By the way, can SDP Members ask SDP Members questions too? And if that's the case I'll ask something of uttermost importance! Our lives and constancy in the mansions depend on it! Where the hell did you leave the TV remote?!

Shadow: Sorry Keith, it appears there are some things man was not meant to know. And I think Slash taped the remote to your back as a prank.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: What do you mean my back? *Looks over his enormous back, over his shoulders, a bycicle, a volley ball, a cat and a few other things stickied on it* Hey, that's too much. I know I'm big but this is ridiculo- HERE IT IS! *Tries reaching back to pull the remote from his back* Yahoo! Bikini orca marathon, here I go! *Runs through wall which is next to a door to his room*

Dot: Uhm... I'll replace my brother in answering questions then. And no! I don't disclose my age or weight, neither my measurements!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: What about turn ons? Favorite positions?

Mindy: Lesbian experiences?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay I got a question....

Linvar: Do angels get sickness? o.o
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Quote:Shadow: What about turn ons? Favorite positions?

Dot: I'm not going to answer any of your questions, period! *Huffs and pushes red button, making a large glass dome fall onto Shadow trapping him inside*

Quote:Mindy: Lesbian experiences?

Dot: Do I have 'nympho' written all over my face or something?!

Quote:Linvar: Do angels get sickness? o.o

Dot: It really depends on the atmosphere the angel is. In a holy place such as a sanctuary the angel may most likely become immune to diseases, but in any dark influential location it is possible the angels' innate weakness to it also interferes with their immunity system.

DMX: Constant getting-laid without protection as humans also does that. Glad I'm a dragon ^__^
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad