Join our server on Discord

ASK SDP!
Shadow: *Lips move around but the glass prevents any noise from escaping*

Slash: Dot, you are officially the coolest person on earth.

Shadow: *Leans to the side then smiles. Suddenly sniffs then begins clawing at the glass and holding his nose*

(02-25-2009 03:19 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Dot: Do I have 'nympho' written all over my face or something?!

Mindy: *Holds up a marker* Would you like it to be?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: Stay away Mindy... go be a horny lesbian somewhere else! I'm trying to be of use for the forum people who need to inquire about important things! And no, Shadow, you're grounded, bad boy!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mindy: Fine, meanie.

Shadow: *Face turning blue*

Slash: Uh, I got a question, *Taps the glass* Did you remember to put air-holes in this thing?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: Aw, now I feel bad. *Gives life-sized Ebon-look-a-like doll to Mindy* There, now everything is fine. Oh and Shadow will be alright. There are two oxygen tanks tied to the ceiling of that dome. He just has to climb up!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash: You are really overestimating his intelligence.

Shadow: *Smashing his head against the glass dome trying to break it*

Mindy: Ebby? WAHHHHHH! *Begins crying* Where's my Ebby?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Mindy: Ebby? WAHHHHHH! *Begins crying* Where's my Ebby?

Dot: With her brother Disturbed and sister Ayane, in Justin's mind. Alternatively, use the gift just presented to you as relief.

DMX: Dot, that's being pretty harsh. You have to understand the feelings of a horny competitive sheep who's a big sexy slut with the horniness of every single female entity in this board.

Dot: Your point?

DMX: I wanna get laid with her, don't make yourself, my twin sister, be on bad terms with her!

Dot: By the way, why don't you help your best friend up there and prevent him from suffocating?

DMX: Who? *Looks around, before noticing a golden clock work past the large glass dome* Oooh, that's shiney. *Approaches glass dome, going through it and past Shadow, making it crash down as he stands in front of the golden clock* That's a nice piece of art. Now what was I going to do? *Turns around* Oh yeah, Shadow. Where are you?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ray: *lashes finger up skyward* I HAVE A QUESTION FOR DOT!! *clears throat* Are you tired? Cuz you've b-

Loki: LOKI SMASH!! *smashes Ray deep into the center of the earth with a Mar-sized warhammer, making him go all the way through the core and out the other side of the planet, going straight down, or in his case, up, toward the depths of space* NO. NO LAME PICK UP LINES. NO.

Cassy: *raises paw* I have a question for Dot and Katt! In your honest opinions, is Mar or Shadow studlier than the other?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Cassy: *raises paw* I have a question for Dot and Katt! In your honest opinions, is Mar or Shadow studlier than the other?

Dot: I can't opine and compare with my brother! That's embarrassing! *Red as a tomato*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-25-2009 04:48 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:Cassy: *raises paw* I have a question for Dot and Katt! In your honest opinions, is Mar or Shadow studlier than the other?

Dot: I can't opine and compare with my brother! That's embarrassing! *Red as a tomato*

Tigerlily: OF COURSE HE IS! He's the stud dragon god~<3 my boyfriend~<3

Linvar: I have no idea....
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Diesel: *lights up a cigarette* yeah, I got a question. Is it wise to entrust a Doomsday Key(Thermonuclear Warhead Launch Key) to Ray?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan