Join our server on Discord

Cracklevania Game
So what you're saying is you'd rather watch this as a flash/gif/still motion picture/whatever rather then actually interact with it? Let me tell you something, i found an awful Guilmon/Renamon flash once; the sound effects were cheesy, the drawings looked like the mindfuck doodles of a perverted 6 year old and it just didn't seem like ANY effort had gone into it. By contrast, ToonPimp's games have alot more then anything a common flash artist can do; it has well drawn characters, easy to use controls and alot more interactivity. Sure, you could probably make better T and it may be a disgrace to the Castlevania games (i don't really care, i never owned a Nintendo until after the 64 came out) but i still maintain that it's not a bad effort.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
whatever did happen to his hentai game anyhow?
Uh...nothing happened?

It's good, but it's REALLY glitchy and the physics system sucks. That and, the ending wasn't worth the hour I spent playing the game. All that frustration for a single picture(Which wasn't very good, to tell you the truth), and a cliche cliffhanger? :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
And ToonPimp has an new game up. A Fifi game. Also, type marijuana with that cracklevania game at the main screen to get to the good part, the monsters and animation.
Thanks for the tip.
Yeah, well if you just want to see the good part, do that.
Ohhhh... it was very good...
What, to just skip to the sex parts? Yeah. There's one for the fifi game too. Check Newgrounds.
I really wish I was ever good at Castlevania, or I would have enjoyed that game so much more.
Holy crap Fifi game was simply amazing albeit not very sexual. (The only people that even had sex with me were Teethy and Kaas and Dragon) Is there even a way to beat the dragon though, because she kept peeing on me and no attack of mine seemed to even hurt her?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you