Join our server on Discord

Cracklevania Game
First thing that came to mind was Castlevania ofcourse... but when I begin to play it and actually got into action, I was pretty shocked and somewhat satisfied.

http://fchan.us/src/s_1226695223639_Cracklevania.swf

Play the game yourself and see what I mean.

I had already beaten it...and it... was....worth it. :3
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Seen it, and yeah Toonpimp does some awesome furry games. I recommend checking out his website, maybe play Showtime Rhonda and Run Minerva Run if you have the time.

http://toonchamp.com/gb/index.html
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You probably shouldn't link to fchan. It may go down quickly.
Man that Cracklevania would have been much better had it not tried to be a shitty Castlevania rip off. I litereally wanted to punch the maker for making it so that every time you'd jump and attack, you'd fall straight down instead of continuing to direction of where you jumped. This meant that all the item drops over pits, you'd be unable to get and thus getting any extra health was really hard. And there wasn't tutorial how to become a woman or man either and that was like the most important things about the game anyway.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I kept going up but got stuck when there was different platforms. I couldn't jump to it.
What a buggy ass shit. The more I play this the less I like it.

I also find it very ironic he keeps calling people furry fags, seeing as he's one.

http://www.vgfuture.com/host/givemebeer/Mogfuck.swf

Much better than that shitty Cracklevania by him.

(02-28-2009 10:48 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: What a buggy ass shit. The more I play this the less I like it.

I also find it very ironic he keeps calling people furry fags, seeing as he's one.

Can't you give him at least some credit? At least he is producing games, and some have good graphics and easy-to-use gameplay unlike the majority of people out there.

Also, i don't really care if he's a hypocrite.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't mind that since I am not homosexual or a furry. I am an art pervert. Thank you very much. Although that tab blocking thing sucks.
I know how you feel about it.

First time I saw the game as I clicked start, I couldn't believe it. It was a total rip off. I still love the Castlevania games and won't let one make me not like 'em.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
(03-01-2009 06:20 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Can't you give him at least some credit? At least he is producing games, and some have good graphics and easy-to-use gameplay unlike the majority of people out there.

There's nothing wrong with the sex he's making but the games are horrible and would work better without the game in them to drag them down.