Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled and moved his hands to her breasts and began rubbing the large tits. As he did this, he licked and kissed her clit, before sucking on it, affectionately. "Orihime, you are mine. My lover, slut, and slave."

---------------

"I didn't think you meant....I hoped...just let me go!" Rukia begged, her defenses falling as she fought back her feelings of pleasure. She gritted her teeth and fought back tears as she more of the powerful pleasure on her small body.
Orihime moaned softly in her sleep and bucked her hips a little as her breasts and clit were stimulated. She then muttered "I-Ichigo...." In her sleep, clearly dreaming of him as she was aroused. Her breasts and face flushed as she continued to become more and more aroused, she enjoyed the sensation of it, and she wanted more, as long as it was from Ichigo.

------------

"No." Mike said simply as he inserted a finger into her, still playing with her clit with his thumb. "I always wondered, is my dead little Rukia a virgin? I guess I will find out now." He said as he fingered her deeper and deeper, looking for her hymen. As he did this, his other hands reached up and flicked her left nipple, just for fun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And a hymen he found, revealing that she was in fact a virgin. Who knew? "Stop it! Some freak like you doesn't deserve me!" she cried out, blushing red, and suddenly moaning as she felt the pleasure of being fingered, and moaned again as her nipple was played with.

---------------

Alex growled and squeezed her tits harshly, as a small punishment. He then continued to lick and suck her pussy and clit until he felt she was wet. Standing up, and zipping down his pants, his erect dick popped out. He then went back down and rubbed his dick against her hopefully wet pussy, before slowly pushing his dick into Orihime's pussy, moaning softly as he did.
Mike laughed and said "To good for me? Well then fine. I was just going to rape you but I guess you deserve worse than that." He smiled wickedly and began to draw something in the air with his fingers. Suddenly the air became ice cold and washed over Rukia like water. "There, this is called the eternal chill, it will make you freeze but never ever let you die. Lets see how long you last." He said, knowing that when put under freezing temperatures that will not let her pass out or die, she should break and ask or beg for warmth, and he would give it. For now he just summoned a chair and waited.

--------

Orihime whimpered as her breasts were squeezed and began to slowly open her eyes. She opened them just int time to see the head of Alex's penis sink into her and bit her lip before moaning. "Stop! Pull it out!" She cried as it rubbed against her hymen. "Stop! Please! Please!" She begged, not wanting to lose her right to marriage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai gritted her teeth and fought back the cold as best she could. She fought hard, until her will was shattered like glass. She looked at Mike with tearful eyes and gritted her teeth. "Stop it! Stop it, please!" she begged. "Damn just end it, please!" she ordered, though whether it was her life or the spell was unknown.

----------------

"Why? You belong to me my love! Now and forever!" he roared and pulled Orihime up, wrapping his arm around her waist and the other around her head, putting his fingers through her hair, before pulling her into a french kiss, her breasts mashed against his chest, as he stuffed his entire cock into Orihime and began thrusting and fucking her warm, tight pussy.
(Mai?)

Mike smiled and walked over to her. She had lasted quite awhile, but he always knew she would break eventually. Her shaking body was so tantalizing he had to stop himself from stripping and taking her then and there. He placed a hand on her right breast and let his warmth flow into it before taking it away. "I wont kill you or end the spell...but id there anything else you want? Anything?"

-----------

Orihime's scream was cut short by the kiss as her hymen was destroyed and her virginity gone forever. She screamed into his mouth and tried to get away as hard as she could, doing anything, punching, scratching, trying to escape him, her eyes overflowing with tears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((.....Oops?))

"P-please...." Rukia begged. "Hold me....Cuddle up to me and...make me warm," she whimpered, the freezing pain too much. "Just...hold me, please..." she begged and closed her eyes as she probably sealed the deal. "Master."

--------------

Alex squeezed her in response, and all her fighting seemed to do was make his cock go faster and become more aroused, so getting bigger as well. He kept the kiss going, fucking her pussy, exploring her mouth, and then moving the hand on her back to her ass to lightly finger her asshole with one digit.
"Haha! What happened to your pride Rukia? Am I your master now? Im I the one you will obey? Im not sure, I still think that maybe a few years of living in undying, unsleeping, unresting coldness will truly make you mine, its nothing to wait so long for a god like me." He said, wanting t break her down completely. How would she react when faced with the prospect of years of no sleep, no death and endless yet not numbing and unwarming chill?

-------

Orihime was sobbing full out now as she was violated in ways she had not dreamed. She was being raped by a horrible hallow, and she could only hope he ate her afterward. Whats worse, she could feel her body betraying her as an orgasm started to build.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tears fell down Rukia's face and she openly cried, trying to fight back her tears, but failing. "Please! Don't! Please....Master....hold me and make me feel warm, please," she cried.

-------------

"Orihime," Alex whispered, pulling away. "Orihime, there has to be a part of you that likes this. Forget about your past, let it go. Its gone now, embrace what's around you. I will protect you, cherish you, love you...Let go of your past and be mine!" he half ordered, half begged as he fucked her pussy, and went back to holding her in his arms, and kissed her tears away.
Mike laughed again and created a white throne from the sand and sat on it. He then raised his hands and pointed at Rukia, making her restraints disappear, but her collar and the shackles on her wrists and ankles remained. "Then come to me Rukia. Here, sit." He ordered, patting his lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)