Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
OK so this is a private RP, which means only people with an invite get in, so dont even try if your not in! If you do try, I can promise you several hours of excruciating pain as you try to remove all three hundred and thirty six poison needles from your ass, the ones our ninja bouncer threw at you. Thou hast been warned!

Name: Mike
Sex: Male
orientation: straight
Appearance: http://hime-artworks.deviantart.com/art/...y-61300209
Measurements: 11 inches erect
powers: Whatever they use in that particular universe
Does and donts: You know me already Zero!
Other: Is living over at his friend Zero's house, Who Im going to assume is rich and has a mansion, which is why hi best friend is totally leaching off of him! Mike is genus, especially with computers, and with Zero's unlimited funding (I assume, since he is always loaded) he has been working on something very impressive for the past few months, and its almost...complete....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Alex (His friends call him Zero)
Sex: Male
orientation: straight
Appearance: [Image: boy.jpg]
Measurements: 9 unerect, 12 erect 3 inches wide
powers: Varies, from world to world. Though it usually involves tentacles
Does and donts: Power, big boobs, the same old stuff
Other: Rich, and has his own mansion which Silver has chosen to live in as well.

((Why am I mentioned second?))
(Because of...um...alphabetical order!)

Mike finally leaned back from his computer screen, a tired smile on his face. "Fuck....yes...." HE sighed as the code he had been working on cracked at last. "Thats right, Im awesome, and I know it." He said to himself as he reached for his cellphone and sent Zero a Text telling him to come down to the dark room full of computers, in which Mike resided. He had an early birthday present to deliver.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((The funny thing is, yesterday WAS my birthday))

"Hmm?" Alex or Zero as he was sometimes called, got the text. He sighed and got off the couch and turned off Dead Rising, and began walking to his friend's dark room. He knocked twice, before walking in and see his friend, who looked tired as hell. "What's up, dude? You okay?"
(lol, then its a late birthday present! Happy birthday!)

Mike turned in his wheeled chair and smiled at his friend. "Ya, Im great, Im better than great." He said with a small yawn. "Guess what I just finished. You remember that portal to anime worlds we were joking about?" He asked flicking on the lights to reveal a large circular portal arch he had set up in the side of the large room. "Well....with a little tinkering and a few months of flicking screens, guess what I made."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Thanks))

"Yes...." Alex said, and he raised a brow at what he heard. "...You're kidding....Dude, that's impossible! I mean, anime is fiction, I mean....Are you serious?" he gasped, running over and looking the portal over. "This is...crazy! Are you joking?!"
"Nope, not even a little!" Mike said proudly. "And Im not even done! Not only can we go to there worlds, but we can bring stuff back, and you remember talking about being overpowered? We can be! Anything, we can basically do anything as long as it does not break more than a few rules of the universe. We can be like gods." He yawned once more but smiled. "Wat to give it a test drive?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"YES!" Alex screamed, then turned to look at Mike. "You spent all your time building this thing? Where the hell did you learn to break the laws of physics like this and create a portal to the world of anime?"
Mike tapped his head and said "Genus remember? Besides, once you get into it, reality is allot more bendable then you think. And laws are made to be broken, fuck Einstein." He then spun around in his chair back to his laptop. "OK, which anime, where will we appear, and when?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How about Bleach? When?" Alex suggested. "I dunno."