Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Oh Rukia Rukia Rukia, my dear proud little Rukia. That is the wrong question. The right question would be what I dont want, that would easily cut the list of things I have to say by half. Now if your asking what I want with you, well that is much simpler to answer. I want you, entirely, and wholly, either bound and gagged or whimpering at my feet. That is what I want." Mike said as he bent down and hocked a finger under the center of her bra and pulled up, either forcing her to her feet or pulling the bra free altogether.

---------------

Orihime's kimono did not fall off her right away, since she held it on herself, though for a dew seconds one could see her cute blue bra and panties with the small red ribbon on it. She held the kimono around her tightly, keeping it from falling, and thus having no defense when he suddenly warped her in his arms again and kissed her. She blushed even harder now and simply kept her teeth shut as his tongue entered her mouth and licked them, seeking passage that she would not grant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex growled as he realized she was not letting him in, so he decided to take another approach. He stepped back and took out his sword. He quickly made a few slashes, being incredibly careful not to hurt his precious Orihime, and only attacked to destroy those annoying clothes, not even stopping with her bra and panties. He wanted her naked.

------------

The bra snapped and Rukia stood half naked before her. She quickly covered her chest and blushed even redder. "Y-you can't!" she whispered, realizing what he was planning. "I am not some slave or whore, you freak!"
Orihime screamed as suddenly a she felt the cold wind of his blade along her body, and found herself naked. For a few seconds she just stared at herself before letting out another mortified scream and falling to her knees, trying to cover herself, though she could barely managed when it came to her huge breasts. "Stop! Stop! I dont want to be raped." She cried, tears collecting in her eyes. Orihime had never come this close to this kind of situation, what was she supposed to do?!

---------

"I know that my dear little Rukia." Mike said as he pointed two fingers right at her again. "If you were then this would be no fun." His eyes narrowed and he spoke once more. "Bakudo 101." He said in deathly cold voice. Suddenly, chains exploded from the air around Rukia, all ending in steel cuffs. Quickly a cuff locked around her wrists, ankles, neck, knees, and elbows, holding her in a strict spread eagle position in mid air facing him. "How do you like it?" He asked as he stepped towards her and placed his hands under her chin, tilting her head up so that she stared into his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its only rape if you don't want it," Alex replied. "By the way, I'm Alex, but you will call me Master," he smiled and crouched down and put one hand on her chin and made her look at him. He kissed her tears away and rubbed his nose against her own. "I want you Orihime, and I will have you," he whispered as he kissed her once more.

---------------------

Rukia fought to escape, fought to make him release her, but it was useless. So she just glared at him and suddenly spit in his face, showing what he thought of him.
Orihime as blushing so strongly now even she could tell she was only moments away from fainting. "I dont want it....please stop." She moaned into the kiss, unable to stop him this time if he decided to french her again. She was losing strength fast, becoming lightheaded. Her orange hair, the color of the dawn sun, draped about her naked body, her blush coloring her pale skin.

-----------

The spit burned away before it even touched Mike and he smiled. "Hahm defiant to the end, thats just what I would expect from my Rukia." Mike said as he traced his hand down from her chin, across her neck to her chest, where he circled each nipple once before continuing lower, across her toned bell, playing with her belly button for a moment before finally reaching her panties. "A rabbit." He said as he looked at them with a twisted smile. "How did I know?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But you soon will, and I do want it," Alex replied and pressed more into the kiss, using his tongue to explore, his arms wrapping around her, playing with her large breasts, then petting her back and waist, and finally squeezing and rubbing her soft ass.

----------------

Rukia just glared at him and looked away, not wanting to stare into her rapist's eyes. "Do your worst, bastard."
Orihime's tongue shied away from Alex's, trying to avoid touching, though it was impossible. she whimpered and pushed against him again, but much more weakly this time. She felt his hands on her large breasts and then all over her body, finally coming to rest on her ass and then she could take no more, not all at once, and fainted in his embrace, going limp and closing her eyes.

-----------

"Why so cold Rukia?" Mike ask mockingly as he drew his sword and cut away her panties, leaving only a thin string that used to be the waist band hanging around her waist attached to the bunny, which was now framed in a cute little heart. "I made it just for you." He said as he sheathed his sword, knelt down and looked at her perfect pussy, letting her cold hollow breath role over it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'm being forced away at gunpoint (Not really) to get out of the house, so I;ll see ya later. Be back in a few hours))
Alex held her and though about what to do with unconscious body. Smiling, Alex laid her on the ground and moved down to her pussy, lightly rubbing her clit with his fingers before kissing and sucking on it as she slept.

---------------------

As Rukia felt the cold breath she let out a soft moan, but quickly regained her senses. "No! Stop it! You can't do this you freak!" she yelled, trying to break free and attack.
Orihime's response body gave an instant response as she move a little in the sand and let out a timid moan. She wiggled a little and panted softly as the cold air and her arousal made her nipples hard.

------------

Mike smiled and ran his finger gently from the bottom of her pussy to her clit were he played with it for a moment. "But didnt you tell me to do my worst?" He asked as he played with her bulb gently, teasing her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)