Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Oihime's shield fell away and soon her lips were against his. Her eyes were wide and for a moment she was so shocked she could do nothing. But then Alex was roughly shoved back as the shield reformed and shoved him away. Orihime fell to her knees on the other side of the shield, at a complete loss. She decided her best bet was to escape and get a captain to deal with it, then h would have to escape, she had watched Arrancar do it before. She concentrated spirit partials under her feet into a crude flash step she had learned in part from Rukia and Ishida and tried to fly past him, using her maximum speed to try to get closer to the barracks were some one was sure to notice her.

------------

"What?" Mike asked, his back still to her. Suddenly he was gone, and then reappeared behind her, wrapping her in a strong embrace and whispered into her ear "Like this?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia tried her best to escape the warm, strong-NO! the grasp of Mike. "Get off of me!" she ordered, her cheeks turning scarlet as the man held her and whispered right into her ear.

---------------

Alex growled as the shield shocked him, but licked his lips finding it totally worth it. He noticed her flash step, so Alex did the same, and reappeared near her and swung at her shield once more with his sword. "Orihime, I love you!" he yelled as he attacked. "Please don't make me hurt you."
Mike ignored her and grabbed each end of her black kimono and pulled, revealing her wrapped breasts (wrapped if your going by traditional samurai style). "But why? I have no desire to get off and what you care frankly does not matter." He said as he nibbled on her ear.

-----------

Orihime was knocked out of the sky as her shield shattered and fell to the ground hard. "St-Stop!" She begged as she looked at him, her mind completely jumbled. 'What do I do? What do I do!' She was freaking out when suddenly they both felt a spirit pressure, a strong one, someone was coming, a captain most likely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Gasp! How dare you!? Let go of me you sick pervert!" Rukia ordered, before feeling her ear being nibbled, making her shiver in pleasure. "N-no! S-s-stop that, damn it! Stop it"

-----------------

Alex looked at Orihime and quickly made a gaugatun and carried her to it. "Come on!" he ordered, bringing her a long through the light. "And now, Orihime, the fun really does begin!" he smiled as they landed on the ground of a new world, Alex still holding Orihime bridal style. "You and I will be together, Orihime. Like I said, I love you."
Again Mike ignores her, still keeping her in a tight embrace. He moved his head down between her shoulder and neck and placed her nose at the base, taking a deep inhale. "You smell...delicious, you know that?" He asked as he pushed her away into the sand, still holding her Kimono, tearing it away.

-----

Orihime simply looked up at him, scared and confused. "Stop, please stop." She asked him, not know what else to say. She was not so cruel as to crush some one who loved her, crush as in tell him she hated him or something like that. But that sad fact was that she lived Ichigo and not him. She began to struggle in his arms then, trying to get anything she could free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop it!" the scarlet red Rukia ordered, struggling greatly, trying to break free. Despite that, part of her didn't want to fight back, or argue. Rather, part of her wanted to let Mike have his way with her...

---------------------

The man suddenly dropped Orihime gently on her own two feet and Alex leaned forward and kissed her neck as wrapped his arms around her waist, and whispered, "I love you, like you like Ichigo, but more....much more. I can give back love, can give you amazing pleasure, make you feel safe, loved, and cherished, and all you have to do is be my little love slave." One hand moving to her breast and rubbing her huge tits, while the other snaked down to her ass, rubbing her butt gently. "So beautiful, Orihime. I love you, so pelase don't push me away. Be mine, now and forever."
Mike laughed as he looked down at her, holding her torn kimono as she lay in the sand. "Oh Im sorry, did you want this back?" He said waving her Kimono and then incinerating it with a Cero aimed at the sky. "Whoops." He said shrugging as he took a step towards her.

(What is she wearing now that er Kimono is ripped off?)

-----------

(Orihime is in a shinigami kimono since she was staying over)

Orihime managed to get her hands between them as she wrapped her in his tight embrace and whimpered softly, her eyes closed as he proclaimed his love for her yet again. "Im not a slave.." She whispered before gasping as his hands found there mark. She bit her lip and blushed insanely as she pushed on his chest with all her strength, trying to escape him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I was thinking a small bra and panties))

"You sick twisted freak!" Rukia roared, trying to cover herself. "I have friends, you bastard, they'll come looking for me and break you in two!"

---------------

Alex was stronger than Orihime, and he knew it. He kept her close and used one hand to try and get the shinigami kimono off of her, while the other continued to rub her ass. "Not yet, but soon, my love. You will be mine. I will be your Master, your lover, your protector," Alex whispered. "I can give you a life where you never have to fight, and will be kept safe by me. Does that sound nice?" he asked, and kissed her neck more, and licked her soft flesh as well.
(Come on, gimi some description, lol, color and such. Is there a bear on the panties or is it that rabbit she likes so much? IS her bra a bra or a breast wrap like most samurai have? Sorry to push you, its just I want to help you get a little better and description is literally half the battle.)

"Really?" Mike asked as he pointed his right index and middle finger at her and fired a cero right at her, or rather to the right of her. The blast cut a huge hole in the sand right next to her, hardly missing. "Where were they just then? I could have killed you just now, I can kill you right now, in fact I might when we are done, but the point is we are not." He stepped forward again, now looming over her. "Sorry Rukia, but big bro and Ichigo are not going to save you this time."

------------

Orihime gasped as he kissed and licked her and whimpered softly as she filed tp push away from him. "St-Stop...please stop." She begged softly, pushing with all her might still. Her kimono was mostly held together by the sash tied around her waist. If that was gone then it would be easy to peal away from the trembling girls body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Its understandable. Though the bunny thing is obvious))

The panties were a cute pink with an adorable white rabbit on it, which Rukia did her best to cover. On her chest was a matching pink bra, which covered her small petite breasts. She gasped when she was nearly shot and looked at him with fear. "W-what do you want exactly?"

-----------

Alex smiled as his hand grabbed her sash and he released her only to pull on the sash suddenly and letting her kimono fall. Looking at the body under the kimono, the man's eyes widened. "You are beautiful, Orihime. You will make a wondrous slave," he said as he dash forward to wrap both of his hands around her and kissed her lips once more, forcing his tongue in to explore her mouth.