Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime thought for a second and then said "OK, but you have to leave right afterward." She was innocent and pure of heart, so she trusted him with this and lowered her shield. She smiled nervously again and said "I hope there are more nice hallow like you, maybe if there were we would not have to fight."

-----------

As Rukia fell, she fell straight through the garganta and into Heco Mundo, landing in the sand, the Garganta closing as she did. A new one opened near her and Mike stepped through smiling. "Hello Rukia." He said slyly, smiling widely as he thought of what was to come.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex did not reply. Instead he gazed at Orihime and stepped closer and rubbed his hand against her cheek. His other hand moved to pet her waist as he gazed at her beautiful face, moving so close her chest touched his, and his arm around her waist made sure she could not escape. "Orihime...please my beautiful hime, be mine. Now and forever, be mine and mine alone."

----------------

Rukia jumped and took out her weapon and took a fighting stance. "Who the hell are you?" she asked, ready to fight, all the while looking around and realizing where she was, in cold shiver going down her spine.
Orihime blushed madly and stepped back after lingering in his near embrace for a moment. "W-what? I-I.." She was at a loss for words, what was he even saying. "But...Ichigo..." she whispered. "I..dont you have to go?" She asked still blushing madly, willing to try anything to get off the subject.

-----------

Mike laughed and said "Who am I? Well thats actually a tough one...let me think...Im...A god. Ya thats it, a god!" Mike laughed again and took a step closer. "Come now Rukia, must you try to fight me with that dull blade?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come now, my love....I have loved you since the day I saw you. You my dear, Orihime, are so pure, so kind, so beautiful, that will not take no for an answer," Alex smiled.
Orihime had no idea how to respond, so she simply called her shield back and said "L-Leave, now! Im...Im already with someone." she imagined Ichigo and although she was not with him, she did want to be eventually. Sure he was a little scary with his perpetual scowl, but that was not enough to keep her away. "Im already with some one so..please, just leave now!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah right," Rukia replied. "Bring me back home now, before I beat you to an inch of your life!" Rukia ordered, holding her blade, her spirit unwavering. "Now!"

--------------

"No. You don't. You wish you were, but you're not," Alex stated. "I can make you forget all about Ichigo! I can give you love, protection, sex," he added. "And you will be mine. Willingly, or whether I have to break you down," Alex said darly, before pulling out his katana and slamming it against the shield.
"Right. Back home. I brought you all the way here, so I could take you back. Anything else princess? Want me to bend over afterwards and let you cleans my soul? Or maybe I should turn around, since that way you dont have to see my full face when my mask breaks, that is the way you prefer to attack right?" He asked, turning around, giving her a clear shot at his back.

------------

The shield cracked, reacting to Orihimes currently weak and confused will. "St-Stop!" She called out, frightened. "Koten Zanshun, I reject!" She called, sending a small bladed shield of light at Alex, though as always, er killing intent was not strong and the shield was not likely to do damage to the already over powered arrancar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex easily dodged the attack, and began striking at the shield, like a hammer beating away and a hot sword at a Blacksmith's, he beat at the shield until it fell and looked at Orihime. "Don't fight me, Orihime. You are far too beautiful for me to injure," he said and if the shield fell anytime soon he would grab her roughly and pull her close, his hand on her shoulder, and the other wrapping around her waist as he kissed her lips.

----------------

He was taunting her....Making fun of her....He wanted to attack her! A calm mind would have have thought this through, but not Rukia. She charged forward and swung her sword at the man's back, aiming at the neck.
(Orihimes shield is still up. He can bypass it by breaking it or moving behind her but he cant just grab and kiss her right of the bat since she can attack and defend at the same time)

-------------

the sword connected, hard and accurate, right on mikes neck...and broke. His spirit pressure exploded out of him and was not only to string for her to cut him, but so shark it cut her blade. "Is that the best you got? Maybe you should release, if you still can with that broken sword." Mike said as he craned his neck to look at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry! (Cuts off right hand and hands it to you) Here. I edited so look at it again))

-----------------

Rukia's eyes widened and she quickly jumped back. 'She couldn't use a broke sword to fight!' she realized and quickly took a hand to hand fighting stance. "Don't come near me!"