Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Simple, just make yourself so fast it looks like they are standing still, or make your skin so hard they cant do anything even if they do hit you. Look at kenpachi, he never even learned more than basic imitable kendo and still kicks ass. Just dont fuck up cause getting hurt here will hurt you for real, so make sure you make your skin hard before your hit and watch out for special abilities, like dont get cut twice by that lesbo chick that runs around with Yoruichi or you will probably die. And dont fight wit Grandpa, we dont really know what his power is yet except for that it has to do with fire, bad idea to fight people we dont know about." Mike said as he turned the screen to Alex, showing him that Orihime was behind the squad six barracks by a river, probably relaxing after training with Rukia.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right, don't die, is what you're telling me. Don't die, and act tough! I can do that!" Alex yelled. "Squad six barrack by a river," Alex mumbled and looked around. "Right so you're going to go after Rukia then while I go after Orihime, then we meet up and go home?" he asked, getting ready to leave to find his slave girl.
"I suppose, if anything happens then I can contact you whenever I feel like it. You know, my program and all." Mike smirked and then was gone, off to find Rukia, where ever she may be.

---------

Orihime was lying down by the river, looking up as the clouds over her head passed by. "I really hope I will be able to help Ichigo...Im tired of getting in the way." She said to herself, hoping all her training with Rukia was worth it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rukia was not far off, for she was sleeping in a tall tree, her chest rising slowly as she slept there, on the branch.

------------

Alex quickly moved to Orihime and appeared behind her right as she finished her sentence. "I am fast," he whispered and looked at Orihime, and quickly put his katana away. "Now how do I do this?" he wondered, before shrugging and simply walking over. "Miss Orihime, I take it?"
Orihime looked up startled by his sudden appearance and even more so by the broken mask on the side of his face. She wasted no time and shot up, a look of determination of her face. Surely this was a test, her first chance to be useful against Aizen. "Santen Kesshun, I reject!" She declared, bringing up her formidable shield. She would win this, she decided, though she still had no desire to destroy the man on the other side of her shield.

-------

Mike smiled as he looked Rukia over, appearing right in front of her, silently and hiding his power so to not disturb her. "How perfect." He thought as he gently stroked her face and smiled, seeing if she would wake up from that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're acting like I'm the bogeyman," Alex smiled and walked closer to Orihime, but stopped in front of her and sat down, Indian style. "Come. Sit. I'd like to get to know, the famous beauty, that you are Orihime."

------------------

"Mmmm....Ichiho," Rukia moaned in her sleep. She reacted to Mike's touch well, and moaned and a slight, and rare smile, appeared on her face. "Ichigo....I love you."
Orihime looked at a lose for several seconds. An arrancar that did not want to fight? What was this? Still, ever the pacifist, she nodded and and sat down were she was. She flashed a nervous smile and asked "Um...Im not that famous or beautiful." She said, still weary of him and not dropping her shield.

--------

"Ha, I knew it." Mike said to himself as he quickly pulled out his zanpacto ad slashed her branch so that she fell from the tree, at the same time flashing under her and opening a garganta for her to fall into.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I disagree! Look at yourself! Your long orange hair, color of the sun, your beautiful body, like an hourglass, your mysterious eyes, which I feel myself being lost in! You are beautiful," Alex smiled. "You can put that shield down you now, I don't want to hurt your beautiful body, unless you force me two. My reason for seeing you, is only so I can admire you're beauty, my dear."

------------------------------------

"Huh?" Rukia whispered, waking up mid fall. She was falling! She quickly looked around and saw Mike. "Who are you?" she asked, right before landing on the garganta.
Orihime blushed and said "Um..thank you?" She was faltered by his praise, truly she was, but he was still a hallow and she was not going to put her shield down since she had never met a good hallow. "But arent you taking a huge risk by being here? I mean...the captain will sense you soon and then they will be all over you. I think you should leave before a fight starts." She added, not wanting anyone, including this strange arrancar, to get hurt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww...You're worried about me? Thank you, Orihime. It matters not though, I am strong than I look," Alex explained. "But...if you truly want me to leave," he sighed, and acted hurt. "I will. On one condition," he said, standing up. "Put down your shield, for just a second. I want to gaze at your beauty, not being imposed by an act of combat."