Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Well you got one right." Mike smirked as he thought for a moment. "Bleach...bleach...how about...after the arrancar show up and Orhime and Rukia go back to soul society? Then basically every girl is there except for that one huge breasted chick from the ice kids squad, and we can still get her if you want." Mike said already typing. "Is that good?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, its good! We can get her later! I can't wait!" Alex smiled. "Mike my old friend, I'm so happy I could kiss you, but I'm not that type of guy! Can we go now? Can we? Can we?" the man laughed, jumping up and down. He was obviously excited.
"Keep your pants on." Mike said, meaning it both metaphorically and literally. "There." Suddenly the portal opened into a sea of swilling colors an the gate was established. "You should come out looking and having the powers of whatever you picture yourself looking like and acting like in that universe. After you, but wait up for me when you come out, we should be coming out inside the seriti."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Why do I have to go first? What if I die? I don't want to die!" Alex yelled, before sighing. "If I die, Mike, I blame you and I'm haunting you," he said, not even joking as he stepped through the portal and came out the other way. When he stepped out, Alex's eyes opened and he looked down and found he was wearing black sunglasses, a grey robe with a blue dragon painted on it in a fiery form, and in his hand was a katana, as black as night. "Wow."
Mike smiled as Alex stepped through and looked at his monitor. "Well, looks like he lived." Mike said with a smile before getting up and walking through the portal as well. He appeared next to Alex then, wearing a white suit with black lining. At his waist was a katana and the right side of his face was partially covered by a white fragment of a mask. His suit was zipped down at his chest, reveal a large hole going straight through him. He smiled as he looked at himself and said "Arrancar, most awesome type of hallow there is. you should have been one." He said looking over at his friend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....Can I get a redo then?" Alex asked, and in case Mike allowed it, Alex went back through the portal, then reappeared back with his friend with half of his face covered in a white mask. "....I feel like Phantom of the Opera," he commented, holding his black katana and giving it a few test strikes. "So how do we start this off, bro? And one question. Do our action here, affect the anime show or manga?"
Mike shook his head. "Na, the show is already past this point and this universe only exists in my computer so we can do whatever and not affect the manga or anime. Now then.." Suddenly a flat blue screen appeared in front of mike and he began to type on it. "Who do you want to go after? I can look up where they are on here." He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm....Yoruichi, is hot and has big boobs, and so does Orihime. So Yoruicih and Orihime. Any girls you want to look for, Mike?" Alex asked his friend.
"Hmm, Orhime is going to be to easy. She is weak and equally weak willed, if your looking for something to bring back home then I suggest her to you. Yoruishi is strong willed, and will take days, weeks, maybe months to break. She is also very strong and would probably kick the ever loving crap out of us in our world so lets keep her here for now...at least until I can figure out a way to store out sluts digitally in one place. I personally have always wanted to bring Rukia to her knees. I know, mo much breast action going on there, but she is kinda cute, and I want to get her before Ichigo or her brother gets her." He laughed for a moment but then looked serious. "Speaking of which, Ichigo is in the human world so we dont have to worry about him....but most of the captains are here so I think we will have to look out for those. Actually, if we can just grab them, then we can pull them into heco mundo and I doubt Aizan will notice us unless we get near Las Noches. So who are you seeking, I'm going to sink some fear into Rukia."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll go after Orihime, then. She and I make a cute couple, her huge boobs, long hair, innocence, and my...winning personality," Alex smiled. "You know Mike, if you were hanging out with anyone else, they might just call you a nerd, regardless of what you have just done," he smiled. "By the way, you said our powers depend on our imagination....so what exactly are our powers?" he asked. "I mean, I never learned how to use a sword, so what if we have to fight?"