Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
You remember the deal! I'll make you a body! Just lay low for now! I was here first, after all! The clone said at the exact same time. A little confusion tingeled there as the clone could no longer tell if it was the real Alex or not, and Alex would find the same thing happening to him. They were the same person, two minds thinking the same thing at the same time. They might as well be one person.

Mike quickly took the Data and said, "Found em! This way! Bring the elf!" He then tore open a portal with his hands and leaped through it. Following him Alex would find himself in a huge castle like structure in the deep roads. Darkspawn blinked in confusion all around, them, confused as they simply appeared to appear. Mike wasted no time and blasted them all back with his mind, his Qunari form not arresting his magical powers.

On a throne on the farside of the room was the master, and on his lap, clearly drugged, raped and drooling, was the prize, fair Leliana.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and would have to first work out his differences with himself. At first, he tried to work in unison with his doppleganger. Or the original. He wasn't sure anymore. He would try to meld their minds and be one again. If that didn't work, he'd try something else, needing someway to calm his broken mind.

After dealing with that, he would follow Mike, bringing the elf girl through the portal. Alex, Mike, and the slave tumbled through and he opened his eyes to see Mike blasting darkspawn. He would help, but as soon as he caught sight of the master, he growled and would make an attempt to get closer.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex had no time to work out his mind, nor did he need to. Other Alex was like a mirror reflection, there was no conflict, just twice the effort. He could either remain and bicker to himself, or follow Mike through, but Mike didnt know about his personality problem, and wouldnt give him time to deal with it.

The Master laughed as Alex approached. "Alex!" His helpless, bound prisoner cried out in a slur. She fell of onto the floor where she hit the ground and groaned as the rouge hacker rose to fight. He pulled out a maul and struck at Alex with it. "Kill him! I will hold these off and keep the slave safe!" Mike yelled as he drew the veritable army to himself for slaughter. That left just Alex and the mysterious hacker.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Let's just go, Alex sighed, knowing his clone was going to say the same. The two would work together, plowing through anyone stupid enough to be in their way. They heard the laugh of the master, and held their magical staff tightly, blocking the metal weapon with it, and attempting to deliver a kick to the mystery man's gut. "Its over."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Over? Yes. Over for you!" the enemy shouted, smashing down against them again and again and again, using the sheer power of his maul to and the strikes to leave horrible dents and cracks in the staff. The dead zone was all around them, no hacking, no tricks. It just came down to martial skill. And sadly, the hacker seemed better. Then, an idea.

I cast and you fight? Or I fight and you cast? his own voice asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I fight, you cast! Alex replied, fighting back as best he could, but not managing to match the warrior's speed and pure skill. Thankfully, he had an edge over the bastard. He had friends.
"Fool! I am way better at this than you are! You cant even-" The goading giant of a man was cut off suddenly as an arcane bolt shot out of Alex's chest and rammed into him, requiring no effort on Alex's part. The hacker looked bewildered and Alex would get a few blows in before he recovered his senses. "How?! I guaranteed no hacking!" He yelled as he redoubled his efforts to crush Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((My posts will be a bit slow. I have to work on a paper))

Alex said nothing, focusing entirely on the battle, paying no attention to Leliana or Mike. Not even saying a one liner as he attacked his nemesis, his second mind working with him to help beat this bastard, bolts of magic and physical strikes working as one.
The staff wouldnt last much longer under such an assault, already it was breaking apart. A blow landed on his shoulder and then chest, breaking bones and cutting deep with the fanged head of the maul. But an aura appeared around Alex and his skin became strong as stone and the souls of the dying Darkspawn around him went into mending his broken bones. Not able to speak or use hand gestures, the casting Alex took much longer to get spells up and running, but it allowed for unbroken combat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Thanks. If you can though, I'd like a new weapon. This staff is breaking. Alex kept fighting, and if need be, would replace his broken staff with another weapon, picking one up from one of the fallen Darkspawn.