Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
?????
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'm thinking on how to beat Bitch Me. Grrr...))

"No. I don't know what you mean. Who's fighting over what? And don't you mean, real enough for ME?" Alex teased, sidestepping as he gazed at his foe, trying to distract him to find an opening to attack.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, I mean me! Im you, you are me, here we are the same exact thing...In fact, how do I know you arent the fake one and that I was just tricked to think I was the fake one so that if I won, master, I mean, asshole, would win?! And if thats the case, then I extra cant let you win because Im not letting that douche kill me!"

Hoping Alex was distracted, Alex threw a punch aiming for Alex's face. He also put up a block to block the other Alex's punch if he had the same idea.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Alexs matched each other's moves, with the silver one punching the non-silver one, only to have it blocked. "Look, this is getting us nowhere! If I'm anything like you, if you're anything like me, you have morals! You have a heart! A conscious! Join me to stop the bastard, and I'll let you have Leliana, and any other lady in this world!" He yelled, holding back his copy's fist. "Look deep inside! No one controls Alexander King! NO ONE, but Alexander King!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Damn straight no one controls me, not that asshole with the mask, and not you! Unless...shit, this hurts my head. Still, I dont want to be anyone's lackey!" He agreed. "But wait...we only have one body, who gets that?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We have a lot of slaves. Besides, once we've dealt with that asshole with the mask, we can use our power to clone the girls! Each of us get one at least!" Alex offered. "I can clone myself, and give you control of that body! If not me, I'm sure Mike can help! Come on. No one controls Alex. No one, but himself. We are Alex..."

If that didn't work with him, he offered, "We can trade. Switch every 24 hours if having your own body isn't your idea of a good time. Can't see why though...What do you say?"
"Fuck it, no time! This way! But we share until I get my own body, got it?!" HE said as he led him to what he was looking for. Then they had it, a piece of the source, and Alex would know where the Master of all of this lay.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Got it!" Alex followed and grabbed the piece of the source, analyzing it quickly to find the bastard and, maybe, even a way to beat him. If he got what he came for, he looked at his clone and nodded. "As agreed. Soon as that bastard is dead, we'll work on getting you your own body. Thanks again. I knew I liked you for a reason," he smiled, before returning to control his body, with the piece of the source.
When he arrived back at his body he would find five minutes had passed, and that was almost too much. "Reinforce the the front! Flank em! Flank-Damn it!" Mike yelled as he impaled a Darkspawn emissary on his Quinari blades and tossed its corpse aside. "Get King Alistar medical help and pull his useless ass back! The last thing we need is another-" He noticed Alex starting to get up and smirked. "Finally! You have it?!" He asked, running over.

Alex would feel the slight strain of two minds in one body and realized they both were trying to take control at the same time, and then also realized that it wasnt impairing him at all. The clone was an exact copy of his psyche, and so it was trying to do exactly what he was trying to do at the exact same time. They might as well have been the same person, perhaps not even requiring a spare body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I have it!" Alex replied, before growling as he felt his clone's mind. You remember the deal! I'll make you a body! Just lay low for now! I was here first, after all! He thought, before looking at Mike. He used his staff to fire bolts of lighting and shards of ice, helping kill some Darkspawn, before he attempted to use the strain.

"We have to find him. Can you track the strain? You're a better hacker than me," he growled as he ran to his comrade's side and blasted the disgusting mongrels away.