Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((FUCK THE RED PILL!))

"...That can't be good," he sighed as he saw the door have a seizure it seemed and go wild, before shattering upon the ground. He took a fighting stance, ready to deal with whatever horrid evil he was going to face, only to find a bright light.

He soon had to cover his eyes as the light infected everything around him, making it all glow. When he heard something shatter apart, he moved his arms, to find a copy of himself. "Uh...Hi..." he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Uh...Hi..."
"Uh...Hi..." it said at the exact same time. It then took the same fighting pose. "Sooo. which one of us should go first?" it asked, tilting its head a bit.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That depends, who's side are you on? I'm here to save Leliana and get laid with her. Oh, and to save this kingdom. What are you fighting for uhh...Silver Me?" He asked, raising his brow.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"To kick your ass, essentially." He said just as casually. "Its what I was programed to do. Hell, I beat you I might even be able to possess your body and return to my master. And then I can get laid with her." Silver Alex had all of Alex's movements and mannerisms, just his topic was...a bit more ass hole-ish.

"Help a bro out, Im basically a virgin, but I have all your data, your memories, everything. Im essentially you. So you know how much it sucks to not be having sex, EVER."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...This isn't funny!" Alex yelled at the ceiling. "...I hope he heard that. Now, A: I have no master. B: I always get the girl....Unless Mike is there. And C: I do not-" Alex interrupted himself as he threw a punch at his clone, hopefully taking him by surprise. "Virgin or not, your ass is mine!" He yelled, not realizing that was true in a literal sense.
Alex's punch drove right into Silver Alex's face, but Silver Alex's fist also drove into Alex's face, having had the same idea at the same time. Silver Alex packed away and spat out some silver blood...or spit, it was hard to tell. "Damn, see?! This is why I asked who was going first!" He then charged Alex, leaped up and tried for a flying kick. "OK, I go first and you block!" He yelled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Blocking is for pussies!" Alex replied, trying to out-him himself, instead jumping back so Silver Alex crashed into the ground. If it worked, he ran at his counterpart and yelled, "Okay, I kick, you dodge!" This only resulted in the original to throw a powerful right hook, lying through his teeth as the fist flew.
"Ha, I know!" Silver Alex said as Alex jumped back. Instead of crashing, he landed on his leaning foot and did a spinning kick, hitting Alex in the stomach with follow kick. "I know all your moves, because they are mine! But wanna know a secret?" He said as Alex came forward with a punch, only to swing and hit air. "Im a little more than you!" Silver Alex yelled, having ducked the punch and coming up with an uppercut.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oof!" Alex grunted, getting hit by the punch and sent falling on his back. He groaned in pain before quickly getting up, ready to block or dodge any incoming attack. He looked at his counterpart and tried formulating a plan. "So..How did he make you? I mean, how did he get access to everything? Has he been watching me all this time?" he asked, before holding his fist up as if he was about to punch Silver Alex, only to swing his left leg at him.
"Nope...maybe....I dont know." He said, punching at Alex's face as he reeled back his fake punch, completely ignoring it and punching faster than Alex could kick, him, but maybe not faster than Alex could dodge. "Honestly, it was easy to get all your data when you opened the blue door. Your mind is in here after all and you were inside my master's program. Technically it required your approval, but my master gets around that by simply making them doors instead of a pop up box that asks permission. Red you dont consent, blue you do."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)