Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Kalyx's RPG
Rayna slides her beak open and happily accepts his serpentine tongue. A pleased sigh leaves her throat once their oral muscles intertwined once more in some passionate play. Her arms gently wrapped around his neck, pulling him deeper into their kiss. After a few more moments, she breaks away, the Blaziken looking awfully pleased. "Mmmm, that's some tasty tongue ya have there, Kal." Her hands rubbed down his chest with a comforting touch. "Perhaps you'd like to use it somewhere else?" she said in a suggestive tone while her eyes looked towards him in a lustful stare.

Crimson smiles towards the red hued dragoness and tells her, "Hehe, glad you like it, Psyri. Alright, I'm coming in." He steps in slowly, giving a light hiss at first from the temperature until his body begins to adjust to the steamy waters. With a relieved sigh, he declares, "Boy, you were right about the water. A bit hot, but it is really nice." The fox then takes a good look towards Psyrixia, marveling at her curvaceous red hide until he uttered with a light blush, "Um...would you like to wash your back, Psyri? I know how much of a pain it is to reach back there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You know it, Love." Kalyx bellows out in an deep, yet eager tone. "And I'm already getting hard just thinking about it, too."

Shimmying down on all-fours, along her shapely physique, the blue dragon straddles her plumed body; his knees sinking softly into the mattress and linens. Lowering his muzzle, Kalyx darts out his saliva-laden tongue, lashing it wetly across her breasts and nipples; teasing and nipping at them with his scaly, pursed lips. Now, somewhat aroused, his lengthy member emerges thickly from its lip-like sheath; pulsatating upwards to an erect and angled position.

"Mmmmm, yes...that'd be wonderful.", the dragoness moans sweetly; scooting slightly forward to allow Crimson room behind her. "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you do my wings, too. There's no better or 'funner' way to wash a set of wings, than if one has a willing and helpful partner...and a handsome one, at that."

She winks, then leers wantingly over his masculine, vulpine physique.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmhh...Kalyx...ya naughty boy..." she declared with a giggle before gasping softly from his playful tongue and teeth against her feathery breasts. Rayna relaxed beneath the aroused dragon while her talons softly rubbed his sides, guiding him down slowly. She spread her legs a little, allowing him access to her rosy treasure before telling him with a lustful grin, "So is my hard dragon ready...or perhaps he still wants to play a lil' more." With a laugh she brought her talons up and suddenly grabbed his butt in a teasing manner.

Crimson blushes a little, but he happily takes his place behind her, grinning widely once she winks at him. "Anything you want, Psyri. I'll make sure you're nice and comfortable." He lathers up her wings first, making sure to use a fair amount of soap before rubbing and washing the leathery appendages. His paws gave her wing joints a smooth massage while making his way to her back, scrubbing her smooth scales clean. Crimson then nuzzled the back of her neck before telling her in a soft, suggestive tone, "Maybe you'd like me to clean a little lower?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh...that all depends on what 'you' want, Rayna." Kalyx suggests, rearing back his head and slinking down the balziken's crimson-plumed torso. "If you'd like, I'm more than willing to give you one hell of a tongue-lashing." The reptile winks, then darts his forked tongue playfully into her feathery navel. "Though, that's entirely up to you."

"Mmmmm, sounds good to me, Crimson. But how 'bout this, first?" Rising suddenly from the sudsy water, the glistening dragoness does a quick "180" and sits back down on her knees, leaning forwards toward the soaking wolf. "My breasts seem to be aching for some well-deserved attention, as well. If it isn't too much trouble, you can begin there next, if you like."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmhhh...your tongue is awful nice, Kal...hhrrr." Rayna lets loose some more pleased coos from the feel of his slick tongue against her tender belly button. Her hand however pulls his head up, letting their eyes meet again. "But I'd really like to share this moment fully with you, handsome." She straddles her legs across the bed slightly, allowing the dragon plenty of room for his arousal.

"Oh, don't mind if I do." A lusty smirk curls across the fox's lips as he happily accepts her request, using his furry paws to lather up and firmly caress her fine pair of melons. "Hehe, how's that feel, Psyri?" He then squeezes a little harder while spreading his fingers across their soft surface.

OOC: Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I hope you're still interested in this.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions