Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Kalyx's RPG
Alrighty, you all know the rules, only I or Kalyx should post here. Character profiles, activate!

Name: Crimson
Species: Fox
Orientation: Bi
Description: He's a 6' 3", 160 pound fox with dark red fur, with a creamy muzzle, chest, and paws. His eyes are of a green hazel color and has a tall, lean form. He also has an average sized member with a thick canine knot.
Clothing: Usually a blue shirt with camouflage jeans, nothing fancy.
Bio: The head scientist of Laboratory #13. Has been known to be somewhat eccentric.

Name: Rayna
Species: Blaziken
Description: She's a 6' 2", 150 pound avian with fiery red feathers and beak with yellow talons and blond hair. Her eyes are a deep blue color with a slightly muscular, athletic build. Rayna's breasts are a middle C cup.
Clothing: She tends to wear a tight black shirt with blue jeans.
Bio: She trains herself in the martial arts and keeps herself fit. Has a playful personality.

Just an extra note, Kalyx, I'm still thinking of story ideas. I'll PM you if I come up with something or vice versa if you come up with something.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Kalyx
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight, bi-curious
Description: 7' 2", 250 lbs., midnight blue/black iridescent scales, lighter gray chest & underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, shoulder-length black hair, orange-yellow reptilian eyes, two off-white pointed horns, thorn-shaped plates running down along spine to tail, soft, flat, diamond-shaped fin at end if tail, forked tongue, sheathed member, 10" x 2", when fully erect.
Clothing: Usually wears jeans and T-shirts.
Bio: Quiet and reserved, but not shy. Likes to keep in shape, working-out with weights, martial arts, sports, etc.

Name: Psyrixia (pronounced: [sear-icks-e-a], or Psyri; [sear-e], for short)
Species: Alien dragon
Description: 6' 1". 160 lbs., deep, burnt-orange in colr, lighter tan on cehst, belly and underbelly areas, black speckled areas along color transition, very fine scles: soft, supply (like leather) no spikes, horns or frills, long fine balck hair, bright yellow-green reptilian eyes, B+ sized bust, black talons on claws and feet, slender, yet athletic, agile & gymnastic movements.
Clothing: Wears black vest, with golden clasp at center; black skirt (with V-cuts up the sides), bright colored panties.
Bio: Originally from another galaxy, she now lives here, on Earth. Somewhat wary of others, she does warm up, quickly. Master of martial arts, small weapons, gymnastics and shealthy attacks.

(Let me know if you have a storyline, yet. I have a few ideas in mind, if you don't.)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(Go ahead, I'm burnt out on ideas.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ok...here's a few to pick from.

- they could all meet:

- in a mall, like at the arcade or food court, or something.

- looking for a home to rent and share...moving in together.

- at/in school or college, sharing classing together or trying for co-ed sports, or cheerleading or whatever...

- and go on a double-date, somewhere secluded and dark...

- in some futuristic settings, having to fight and battle against some enemy...

(I could go on. :D) Let me know what you think.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
That last one sounds good with the futuristic setting...with of course some sexual hi-jinks going on in the background. :P

Crimson: In the year 20xx, a mysterious arachnid race of aliens touches down on Earth. Their technology is quite sophisticated, able to slip through the atmosphere without being detected by the planet's satellite system. With a certain curiosity, they study the lifeforms inhabiting this planet from the shadows, gauging their strength. Frightened by Earth's growing knowledge in the field of space travel, these alien creatures soon come to the conclusion that they must eliminate these Earthlings if they are to maintain sole control of space. After several high ranking members of scientific and political circles are slaughtered, word begins to spread of these invaders. As the war for Earth begins in earnest, an unlikely band of heroes will rise to fight for the planet.

Okay, not the best intro, but if you like it then we can use it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Looks great Crimson, let's go with it!

IC:

*The setting: a mid-sized apartment complex, in a smaller town, away from any major city, where Kalyx and Psyrixia are living. Each residing, in the same building, for less than a year; they are neighbors and acquaintances; occasionally running into each other, now & then.*

*Psyrixia comes across Kalyx inside the hallway, just as he's enetering his room.*

Psyrixia: "Kalyx! Kalyx! Haven't you started evacating, yet? Aren't you preparing to move out?

Kalyx: *turning to her* "Not yet. I mean, why do we have to...right this instance. It'll be months before those aliens will even find or even worry about wiping out this small town. You know they'll hit the major cities and populated areas, first."

Psyrixia: "So, all you're gonna do is sit back and watch you planet get destroyed and taken over?!"

Kalyx: "I'm sorry, Psyri. But realistically...what can we do? If this world's governments and militaries can't stop them, with all the fire-power that they have stockpiled; then what can us two...or the rest of the Earth's general population do?"

Psyrixia: "You can resist that's what! We should regroup and mass together, organizing, planning, devising..."

Kalyx: *interrupting her* "You mean, like this crowd here?"

*Kalyx steps back and looks on as many of the fratic and hurried residents rush by the corridor, vacating themselves from the complex; carrying, carting off and dragging their belongings and possessions along with them.*

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Zooming down the highway a bit over the speed limit, a crimson furred fox in a blackened lab coat tried to keep a steady grip on the wheel, feeling as though he was being watched. "...they burned my laboratory...killed my co-workers...but they won't destroy this planet..." Beside Crimson in the passenger side seat was a metal briefcase with a secure lock, the contents heavily weighting down the container. A small town started to come into view, the fox giving a small sigh of relief before uttering to himself, "Maybe I can find help here."

Meanwhile, inside the apartment complex a fiery red avian had managed to gather her most important belongings in a couple of duffel bags. Content with her decision, Rayna left her room for perhaps the final time and started to walk down the hall. The Blaziken smiled a little upon seeing her fellow neighbors, Kalyx and Psyixia, ahead past the panicked crowd. Overhearing the last part of their conversation, Rayna added, "We should all join together, but good luck convincing normal people not to freak out. So where are the two of you going to go, the shelters?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Psyrixia: "don't know, I really hadn't made a decision on that, yet. Though, I do have all my necessary belongings packed up and stowed away in my car." *turning to Kalyx* "However, I was trying to convince this stubborn dragon, here, that we should get going and evacuate this place, as soon as possible."

Kalyx: "Ok, OK...Geez." *the dragon unlocks his door, pushing it open, answering sarcastically* "I guess that now that I've got two frantic and nagging females on my back, I suppose I will pack up and join both of you."

*quickly gathering up his clothes and most of his belongings, Kalyx stuffs it all into a large, nylon suitcase; quickly packing and zipping it shut.*

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, it would be a good idea either way. The news has been saying those spider aliens have been hitting the area north of here hard and this town is probably next." Rayna waited alongside Psyrixia, waiting for Kalyx to return with his bags. Thinking about all the destruction she saw broadcasted as of late, she uttered, "What could these guys want anyways? They already have flying ships and everything."

Nearing the city limits, Crimson whistled and felt like he was in the clear for the moment. His ears began to twitch however from an odd humming in the background. Adjusting his rear view mirror, he shuttered upon seeing a bluish dot against the cloudy skies. "...they couldn't possibly of realized that I'm still alive...no, they must just be moving southwards now. Damn, this town's probably already evacuated." He drove through Main Street, noticing that besides a few scrambling cars, the road was enveloped in a rather chilling silence with businesses boarded up and not a soul on the sidewalks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*quickly joining up with Rayna and Psyrixia, the dragon hauls along his possessions; the three exit the apartment complex*

Kalyx replies, "Well...being the avid sci-fi fan that I am, it's usually some natural resource that invading aliens are lacking, when they conquer and take over a subserveant world. Or maybe they're just out to eradicate us Earthlings, for some other purpose."

"Oh! Real nice, Kalyx!", Psyri retorts, "You already have us dead and buried; the Earth, in the clutches of those spider-ilke thingies!!"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz