Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Kalyx's RPG
"Pool facilities? You want to go swimming at a time like this, Psyri?" Crimson merely laughed while wondering if they were going to a luxury hotel or a shelter meant to ensure the survival of the Earthlings. "Well, we did get here fairly quickly. I'm sure we can still get something good."

Rayna nodded towards Kalyx and Crimson, telling them, "I guess so. It wouldn't make sense to build a shelter without makin' enough room for everyone."

Before the entrance to the living quarters, a brown feathered gryphon sat behind a desk. He looked a bit disheveled after dealing with the last frantic group of survivors, the hybrid running on little sleep. His bloodshot eyes looked over to the four new arrivals and prepared his clipboard before he asked them, "Hello...names please?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dragoness steps forward and leans her palms flat upon the griffin's broad, wooden desk, "Hello...I'm Psyrixia. And this is Crimson, Rayna and Kalyx. There's the four of us, total...plus the small bit of belongings that we're carrying."

Kalyx add, quickly eying over everyone, "Yes, and since we're all pretty good friends, we'd like to room together...if that's at all possible."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The gryphon nodded a bit and looked through the pages of his clipboards before telling them, "Right...hmmm, I think I have a room here that will fit four." He turned around and dug through the shelves of keycards before retrieving a couple and handing them to Psyrixia. "You and friends have Room 129 just down the hall over there." He pointed a talon towards the western bound corridor before adding, "There's information inside the room that outlines all the shelter's facilities. We only ask that you follow any commands given over the PA system in case there's an attack or the like. Enjoy yourselves." He then leaned back in his chair and tried to get a view winks of sleep before the next arrivals approached his desk.

"Alright, let's go dump this stuff off. C'mon Kal." Rayna smiled widely while pulling Kalyx gently along with her towards Room 129. "I want to see what this place has to offer us."

"Ah, it will be nice to cool down after a long day." The fox walked aside the group before telling Psyrixia, "Well, I looked at the map set up in the hall, I guess this place does have a pool facility nearby." With a blush hidden under his fur, Crimson added, "Maybe once we get our stuff out of the way, we can relax and have a swim together."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jogging up along side the eager blaziken, the blue dragon hikes up his load of bags and luggage and they dash along the carpeted corridor. "You mean, this place Rayna? This place seems nothing more than a glorified, concrete encased motel, with parking, food shops and stores. I mean, how great can it actually be?"

Following several yards behind, at a more normal gait, Psyri and Crimson head towards their new room, as well.

"A swim, huh? That doesn't sound like a bad idea, Crimson. I wouldn't mind swimming a couple laps with you...although...", the svelte dragoness suddenly leans over into the unsuspecting fox, and whispers"...doesn't a relaxing soak in a hot tub sound a whole lot better? You do know that our room is so equipped, didn't you?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Her beak tried to give an amused grin, the blaziken rebutting with, "Well, if you hate it so much we can leave you outside with the aliens." Rayna giggled a little before adding, "Maybe there isn't that much, who knows, but we might as well make the most of it since we're here now." She swiped the keycard across the reader and unlocked their room, opening the door for the others. "Do you need a hand getting all those bags through the door, Kal?"

Crimson's tail wagged a bit, hearing Psyri's suggestive idea. "Really? I didn't know that." He blushed a bit under his fur and sputtered out, "That's a great idea...I'd love that, Psyri." As they entered their room, he asked her, "Do you want me to get the water ready now or do you want to unpack first?" Crimson set his only possession, his metal briefcase down on the spare table, figuring it would safe for now.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Naaahh Rayna, I'm Ok.", the laden dragon replies, elbowing the steel entry door open.

Taking a few steps inside, Kalyx flips on the nearby wall light switch, then drops all the bags and suitcases onto the floor of the nearby, open closet.

Sitting down on the corner of the first bed, he lies back completely, arms and wings spread out, and stares blankly at the off-white, colored stucco ceiling. "Well, we're here...so, now what?"

"Well, I don't know about you, Crimson...but I'm going to wait to unpack all my junk." The dragoness sets the few items she had carried on the broad closet shelf.

"I wanna see about that Jacuzzi, first. No matter how cheap or small it is; a nice, relaxing, hot soak sounds pretty good, about now." Stepping forward, Psyri grabs ahold of the bathroom's brass doorknob. "You wanna check it out?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, dinner's not for another couple of hours...hmmm..." Rayna took a seat on the bed beside Kalyx while thumbing through the shelter's brochure. While the safe haven wasn't a five star resort, it certainly had more than adequate facilities, functional and entertainment wise. After a few moments, the fiery bird asked Kalyx, "Well, we could rent and match a movie together or have ourselves a workout at the gym." Rayna then looked at him with a grin and giggled before adding, "Unless of course ya have a better idea."

"Yeah, right behind you, Psyri." Crimson entered the bathroom after Psyrixia and observed the facilities. It was a fair sized chamber with enough room all of the bathroom's essentials along with the comfortable looking Jacuzzi tub with more than enough room for two. Crimson stepped forward and told the dragoness in a joking tone, "Well, there's no rubber ducky, but it has plenty of soap and all that other stuff." His paw started to turn the knobs to allow some steamy hot water to pour into the slick tub. "Ah, in a minute we'll be able to relax in this thing."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A better idea, huh Rayna?", Kalyx questions in a flirtatious tone, as he looks up at the blaziken's shapely form; drawing his arm in around her waist. "What else could you possibly have in mind?"

"That's good, 'cuz I'm just dying to try this tub out."

Stepping close to the Jacuzzi, Psyrixia suddenly and non-chalantly unclasps her top and skirt; letting them drop from her body, to the floor. She now stands before Crimson, completely nude.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rayna chuckled before giving a sly grin towards Kalyx, able to sense his intentions a mile away. "Hehe, well we could get to know each other a little better." She wrapped her arms around his scaly body and embraced him softly. A pleased sigh left the avian once she felt his comforting heat, causing her to become a bit excited. "Mmmm, Kal." Rayna then made a bolder move and licked his lips softly before letting him a chance to make a move.

Crimson blushed darkly beneath his furry face, the fox observing Psyri's nude form with both awe and wonder along with a healthy amount of lust. "Gods, you're lovely," he uttered before realizing he was holding things up. Not wanting to act like some excited fool, Crimson undressed at a moderate pace, putting away his lab coat and the rest of his clothes. Now as bare as she was, he steps towards the tub full of steamy water and smiles towards her, telling Psyrixia, "Ladies first."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmmm...that was nice Rayna.", the tall, blue dragon replies, savoring the moist heat of her avian tongue. As he slips his chisled arms about her shapely, plumed physique, Kalyx gently massages her upper back and shoulders; drawing her closer against his body.

"Now, Love...it's my turn to do the kissing." And without hesitation Kalyx kisses her deeply and closes his eyes, plunging his long forked tongue into her warm, inviting mouth.

"We'll that's very noble and polite of you, Sir.". the dragoness answers, bowing slightly; her round, scaly breasts jutting forward.

As she slowly steps down into the frothy, bubbling pool, Psyrixia's skin's pigmentation suddenly intensifies over her entire body; deepening to a dark brick red and dark chestnut brown (chest, stomach and underbelly areas). "Aaahh. The water is kinda hot, Crimson...but I like it." *giggles* And, I'm sure you will, too."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz