Join our server on Discord

Crimson and Kalyx's RPG
"It's alright. As long as we make it there in one piece." Crimson continued to observe the lovely dragoness, the fox marveling at Psyrixia's unique features. "You're quite...um...amazing, I've never seen a dragoness like you, Psyri. Where do you come from?" He blushed softly as he tried to remain calm.

Rayna only grinned at his nervous reaction, the fiery avian telling him, "Aw, don't get all excited, hon. I know ya weren't yellin' at me." Her hand then gently pulled his head towards her again, letting her look him in the eye again. "What's with the sudden shyness, Kal. That's not like you, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, me?" Psyrixia blushes and looks down slightly. "Well, I'm originally from a planet far, far off in another galaxy. I actually escaped here, from my homeworld, in a small, spaceship that I have stored away at a nearby storage facility."

The smile suddenly leaving her face, the dragoness looks distant, peering out the Jeep's window. "Who would've thought that your planet would be invaded, devastated and conquered...just like mine was."

Staring back into her sparkling eyes, Kalyx nervously clutches his wavering tail. "To be honest, Rayna...I really haven't had a lot of friends; let alone, friends that were girls. Heh...in fact, this is the first time I've even been this close to two girls." *looking away* "How pathetic..right?"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crimson suddenly felt his excitement fall flat when Psyrixia mentioned the current situation, his eyes peering out the jeep's window and observing the rolling hills. He then looked towards his briefcase and told her, "Invaded and devastated, yes, but we aren't conquered quite yet." The fox then turned and offered her a little smile before he tried to lighten the mood. "You know, you're lucky. I've never had the chance to travel through space. I bet it's beautiful up there."

"Now what kind of question is that?" With a quick giggle, Rayna gently turns Kalyx's head back towards her, the avian smiling towards towards the dragon. "Don't start gettin' shy on me again, Kal. Forget 'bout the past, just live the present and try to relax." Her arm wrapped around him gently, her hand softly rubbing his upper back to try and calm him down. "Besides, I prefer a nice guy over some crazed playboy any day."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Psyrixia smiles back weakly and drives on through the crowded streets, "It is...of what I've seen of it, that is. And most of the species are helpful and willing to get along with each other...just as us four are doing."

"OK, Rayna...nice and not too shy." Kalyx answers and smirks; leaning gently into her, "though it's hard to relax under this planet's current situations."

The dragon peers forwards through the vehicle's windshield. "Aren't we near the shelter's, yet?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That sounds nice. I'd love to learn more about these other worlds and you...well, maybe once we get to the shelter." Crimson didn't want to distract Psyrixia too much while she was driving though he couldn't help but be fascinated by the lovely alien, the fox blushing softly.

"Ya have a point, but if this is the end of the world then I'd like to enjoy it with someone special...if I can..." She smiled softly towards Kalyx, hugging him softly before she started to answer his question. "Hmmm, the emergency newscast said that the shelters were just off of Exit 178, so if we turn ri..." Rayna gasped when she looked out the windows to the right.

It was a bit difficult to see from the distance, but there appeared to be a few of the invaders battleships hovering above the location of the shelters. The orange glow of a large blaze shined across the eastern horizon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, Crimson...I hope my spaceship and both of us survive, through all of what's going on, with this invasion and all. I'd be awesome if we could take a trip together, alone, to someplace in outer space."

Grinning roughly, she quickly gives him a gratifying wink, and then looks back to the road. Spying the approaching roadside sign, she stomps on the accelerator, swerving her SUV quickly to the right and announcing to all, "Exit 178! Next stop...the emergency shelters!"

Slipping left arm around her, Kalyx embraces and holds the blaziken to his side; steadying her from the vehicle's sudden jarring lurch. Peering into her eyes, the tall dragon reassures, "I've got ya, Rayna...you don't have to worry about anything, as long as you're by my side. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you...to my 'someone special' ".

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rayna watched the spaceships hover around for a few minutes until they finally left, thankfully flying right past the untouched shelters. The avian took a deep breath until Kalyx's words registered in her head. She blushed brightly beneath her feathers, the phoenix grinning sweetly. "Um...thank you, Kal." She holds him a little closer, looking deeply into his eyes while enjoying the moment.

"I'd like that, Psyri," he declared with a pleased grin, feeling at peace until he heard the commotion from the back. The fox watched the spacecraft depart, surprised they did not try to attack the shelter. "Man, I thought they were going to blow that place up." Crimson felt himself become more anxious, considering it was the second time that day he saw some of those alien war crafts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Entering the massive, concrete-encased structure; Psyri manuevers her SUV down the narrow, inclined, spiralled roadway. Like massive, underground skyscrapers, the shelters are complete with level upon level of parking areas, living quarters and nutrional facilities. Also, each and every level is structurally reinforced, artificially illuminated and totally self-sufficient; in the case that any adjacent level or section is damaged or destroyed.

Upon reaching Level 17, the ramp's shoulder lights shone green; signifying vacancy within that level. "Finally...an empty area!", Psyrixia excitely exclaims, as she pilots her Jeep to a far, unoccupied area of the floor's parking structure; screeching the vehicle to an abrupt halt.

Shoving the gear shift into Park, the dragoness shuts off her Cherokee's engine and flops lifelessly back nto her seat. *sigh* "Yea! We're here!"

"Yeah, but let's not rest just yet, Psyri." Kalyx replies, hastily unfastening his seat belt and addressing the others. "Let's unpack all this junk and grab ourselves a room...you know, before all the good ones are taken."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"If they even have rooms left," declared Rayna while grabbing the straps to her bags. She slowly walked out of the car after maneuvering her belonging through. Then the blaziken looked back and asked Kalyx, "Do ya need a hand with anything, hon?"

Crimson smiled upon seeing Psyrixia's enthusiasm, the fox telling her, "Thanks for the ride, Psyri. I wasn't sure I was going to make it after my car died." He firmly grabbed his metal briefcase while thinking to himself, We got here in one piece. Maybe everything will be okay after all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nah, I'm OK, Rayna. I've got all the others' stuff, too.", the dragon busily replies, scooping up all the boxes and luggage. "And I wouldn't worry about vacancies, Rayna. There's plenty enough, at least for now, to go around." He slams the car doors shut, plodding somewhat labored through the spacious, concrete parking structure, up to the entrance to the living areas.

"Yeah, there won't be any problem with vacancies, in this complex, just yet...", the dragoness bounds from her vehicle and quickly joins up with the others, bleeping her car locks closed. "I just want to get a good room with some soft, king-sized beds; that's also close to the cafeteria, laundry room and pool facilities...and they're usually at the far end."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz