Join our server on Discord

Bleach *Spoilers*
XD Oh gosh, yeah, he did! He made me squee!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That Halibel started looking kinda... manly, by the way. That way she dresses, somehow it rubs me the wrong way, but that might just be me. She's got the boobies. All of her Fraccion are too creepy though <.< Gosh, why can't any of them have a cute Vizard-like chick as a servant... like the green haired chick shown in the Past Arc, her Hollow mask was cute. Just give her a size-up in her Bust and Hips and she's definately one sexy killing machine ;3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That green-haired Visored in a jumpsuit? With her mask looking like goggles? XD Her name's Mashiro Kuna, and yeah! She's cute and ditzy! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, though I'm not talking about the googles, but her hollow mask! If I'm not wrong it's some sort of insect... A mantis?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OH, right! Yeah, something like a grasshopper! Like Masked Rider! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol, I realized it too late, you beat me to the comparison >3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-02-2009 03:31 AM)StormLord Wrote: I've seen all the subs =] And practically know everything about bleach. (Apart form the names, can't remember those damn names) boohoo
Currently i'm waiting for the new episode 222 to come out. 3rd june =]
*ahem* I'm the one with a bleach wiki bookmarked.

(06-02-2009 05:31 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: XD DAMN you Charlotte Cuulhorne!!

Also... UKNOWN!! Was that... something close to a compliment!? *shimmering eyes* Anyway, yeah, you were right. Toushiro's too damn cool to die! Having read the latest chapter, I simply cannot WAIT to see [SPOILER CENSOR]'s Bankai! ^ ^
He's apopular character. They don't die easy.

(06-02-2009 05:49 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Also, my friends and I are avid Yachiru fans. Ever since she released her reiatsu and scared off that messenger, we've been DYING to see what she can really do!
Her first release will be big, scary, powerful, cat related, and pink.

(06-02-2009 06:37 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Does anybody think Rangiku's Bankai will include her butt swelling up to compensate her chest? Just an idea.
No but I think she may have some kind of Ashcatgirl. (Haineko = ashcat)

(06-02-2009 08:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: That Halibel started looking kinda... manly, by the way. That way she dresses, somehow it rubs me the wrong way, but that might just be me. She's got the boobies. All of her Fraccion are too creepy though <.< Gosh, why can't any of them have a cute Vizard-like chick as a servant... like the green haired chick shown in the Past Arc, her Hollow mask was cute. Just give her a size-up in her Bust and Hips and she's definately one sexy killing machine ;3
Why don't you like Hailbel? Her jacket shows underboob, her mask covers half her boobs, her release has her wearing much less. There's not much not to like. And they're huge. She's not very hate-able.

(06-02-2009 12:02 PM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: OH, right! Yeah, something like a grasshopper! Like Masked Rider! XD
Yeah. She's a tokusatsu fan. And awesome. Her and Lisa. But yet, between them and a few other girls, I can't decide on a favorite.
Just tell me her ninja mask doesn't reveal something horrible, like a penis-tongue or something of a related nature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What? Hailbel? No. It doesn't. Her face is under it.
Glad to hear she's normal. That's all I be needing. NOW CUT THE SPOILERS! Or I'll eat you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad