Join our server on Discord

Bleach *Spoilers*
Hey guys. Who here watches the anime? I've been watching it ever since Ep. 1, in jap with english subs. I gotta say this anime rocks beyond limits, it destroys Pokemon and Naruto into puré and it just keeps getting better!

Maybe the plot fillers such as the Amagai Shuusuke saga kill it, because any episode with Lurichiyo blows and I mean it, they blow, and make everything fricken slow down. All other sagas are awesome though, and the current one, (from episode 205 an onwards) is so promising. I love it! There are so many plot twists, and each time a loophole is closed, another one opens!

Gee, I'm very excited about the current saga, haha. So anybody here likes it?

"BAN-KAI! Tensa Zangetsu. Getsuga... TENSHOOOOOU!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I stopped watching it since a long while ago. Got to catch up with it, but I must say it's one of the best; if not that, my favourite animes. Naruto... well, if I could say fans kill the series, then there's my explanation. Might as well see how it's all getting on~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I just started watching it, recently. The characters and plot are well constructed and very convincing. I'm only on episode 9, but I plan to keeping up with it, on a regular basis. :D
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Got a long way to go! Episode 207 at the moment and up to date! You'll have a blast at the start of it, then at Eps. 20-30 you'll seeing rather tedious, cheesy episodes, while later it'll pick up again! Bleach is like that. Ups and downs of entertainment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't like filler episodes. I really don't :/ I probably got a handful of episodes to catch up with myself XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ok, remember this. Pokemon is not a good anime. The games are the important thing. And Jap is offensive. JPN is the abbreviation.

Ok then. Bleach. It is awesome. Fillers can be bad but not as long as the Naruto fillers. Currently in the anime, the Turn Back the Pendulum arc is going on. It tells how we get Vizard and how the whole plot started.
Currently in the anime, Ichigo is fighting released Ulquiorra. (He's Bat-Arrancar.) Really, Murciélago his sword means bat in Spanish.

And, I wait the episode when they start the winter War in the fake Karakura Town. If only to see some of the best characters fight.

Barragan or Old-Carr isn't that fun but his fracción are.

You have Charlotte Cuuhlhourne or Girl-carr, Drag-carr or Homo-carr. He gets beat bad by Yumichika's full power.
Then, Abirama Redder or Bird-carr. Boring.
Findore Carias, Crab-carr who gets beat badly by Hisagi's Release.
Ggio Vega, Saber-Tooth Tiger-carr. Boring.
And the unnamed Mammoth-carr. Who shows that Omaeda isn't useless.

And there's there's Halibel who I can't wait to see fight. Mostly because of where her mask and number is.

That's all for now.
Ichigo was fighting Ulquiorra? I don't think the last episode in the Arrancar saga reached that before it cut and went into Pendulum. In fact, Ulquiorra's release was never mentioned in the series. lol Unknown, stopping blurting out what you saw in the manga! That's mean XD I'm talking about the anime <_<

Oh, and Nel for the win. Why? Just... because :3 (although her Resusitacion scares me)

Only seen two episodes of Naruto to be perfectly honest. Characters are cheesy. Well okay, what anime character isn't? But Naruto beats it!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And I thought some would like Nel's release. ha ha
And actually, Naruto's a pretty big badass in the manga now. Full of GAR.
Sasuke's a dick though. Giant dick.
I agree with Unknown. Compared to the past, Naruto's matured to a level where he ISN'T annoying at all. And Sasuke is still Masashi's whore. I really, really can't wait for Naruto filers to end. Why is there always at least ONE guy character in them who looks like a freaking drag-queen?

Now Bleach... yeah, Bleach is win. I can't wait for the next manga chapter, I've been Ulquiorra's fan since he first appeared! And I really hope the Vizards make more appearances. And I really, really hope [SPOILER: Toshiro doesn't die from hotty-Halibel, AKA Lady-carr's atack.]. I mean really. Also, I'm dying for more Komamura screen-time, and Captain Yamamoto VS Espada!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey, what do you know. You said something normal. But you saw Haibel's full mask right? And he won't die. Just watch.