Join our server on Discord

Sold My Wii
I am going to ignore most of the reclaimer's post because I'm busy. HOWEVER.

(03-02-2009 01:05 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: I think it's a fairly good thing to point out that even after 5 years a 360 will still play any 360 game. A PC can't do that, you just said that. So by 5 years you're paying to upgrade which is the equivlent to purchasing a console.

Again wrong mindset. Better comparision; X-Box trying to play 360 games. You had X-Box and bought entirely next console, 360 so you could play the games you wanted like I did expect you lost much more than I did when I bought my graphics card. Which was my point the whole time.

(03-02-2009 05:14 PM)Gol22 Wrote: The Wii is more of a family and arcade like gaming, yes... but when it comes to getting games, I don't want to be buying little children games and learning.... Noo.. I want DESTRUCTION AND FIRE POWER!

Then WHAT THE FUCK are you whining about Wii not being for you????!?! Madworld is a game where you get points based on HOW BRUTALLY AND CREATIVELY YOU MURDER HUMANS. Mini games include using humans as darts. I posted that and MANY other games and of course, stuff like zombie's brains splattering across floor is now somehow less cool on Wii because it's by Nintendo and not on Sony or 360. Either you call games where you gruesomely cut a man's throat open "kid's games" or you totally missed all of the videos I posted.

This is the exact double standard that sickens me. A zombie game is cool when on PS 3 but not on Wii. A cutesy platformer is children's stuff, aside if it's called Little Big Planet; that one's not because duhhh it's not made by Nintendo! The exclusive bloody games and the games that are rated for 18 years or older and feature scenes of people being blasted to pieces are appearanttely not destruction enough? And even if it'd not have a high ultra violence, ever stopped to think maybe the game didn't really need swearing every two seconds and huge fountains of blood to make them good, intead of trying to be edgy?

I am tired. I am not going to post any more other than funny videos of hot chicks fucking Wii motes or something.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Look, T i think where the Wii was considered a childish console was through it's advertisements. It focused more on families playing rather then the games themselves, unlike the 360. The result of including the people who play gives it a stereotypical audience which many people don't want to be in relation to. Yes, you could say that the Xbox 360 is full of 13 year old squeakers who talk shit because they have yet to grow a brain, but i don't get this at all online. I'm not joking, i have NEVER been in a match where someone has been a total squeaky racist little imbecile.

Also, the 360 has things such as the Call of Duty series or Halo series (yes series, the first two run on it as well) which are mildly violent and pretty good for online. Things that you suggested depict gore scenes, which are most likely from the depths of the Japanese gaming industry and are just too much for me (oh yeah yeah, i can't stand gore boohoo diaper joke ect. At least i have the balls to admit i don't like it). Sorry, I simply can't care for killing people and making a fucking fuss over it when i can use a gun or a knife.

and FPS isn't really going to come out well on the wii is it? and don't even mention House of the dead games because they sucked ASS on the Wii! Jesus, i could've reloaded a tank cannon faster then it takes on the nintendo system. Sure you could use the wii blaster, but the whole motion sensor system just doesn't (in my experience) work whatsoever. People even say that few games utilise it's capabilities so whats the point of it? it's just bling, it's just a feature they'll stick on crap like Wii Fit so that it'll sell better.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-03-2009 09:21 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: and don't even mention House of the dead games because they sucked ASS on the Wii!

Actually the only time House of dead didn't suck was when they made Typing of the dead. That is what taught me how to write so fast because writing good was rewarded with a fountain of gore and blood.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:and don't even mention House of the dead games because they sucked ASS on the Wii! Jesus, i could've reloaded a tank cannon faster then it takes on the nintendo system.

I thought it was pretty good, though just porting it was a bad idea I must admit. Besides, since Weston's Pier burned down and the consoles are quite rare to come by, at least I enjoy the fact I can still play them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-03-2009 08:45 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: I am going to ignore most of the reclaimer's post because I'm busy. HOWEVER.

(03-02-2009 01:05 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: I think it's a fairly good thing to point out that even after 5 years a 360 will still play any 360 game. A PC can't do that, you just said that. So by 5 years you're paying to upgrade which is the equivlent to purchasing a console.

Again wrong mindset. Better comparision; X-Box trying to play 360 games. You had X-Box and bought entirely next console, 360 so you could play the games you wanted like I did expect you lost much more than I did when I bought my graphics card. Which was my point the whole time.

It's not at all like Xbox playing 360 games, because I can still play a lot of my Xbox games on my 360. So I updated my console and still have my old game. Now, I'll admit not all Xbox games work on 360, but enough of them do.

Playing a 360 game on Xbox would be like trying to play a game on PC (like Fallout 3) on a regular PC from 5 years ago. It's just not capable.

Will the next gen console always play the previous gen games? No. But you have the option to keep that system, or better yet, trade it in for money towards new stuff.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I always keep the previous system. But luckily, the Wii plays most of the games I had on old systems. heh heh heh
(03-03-2009 09:21 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Look, T i think where the Wii was considered a childish console was through it's advertisements. It focused more on families playing rather then the games themselves, unlike the 360. The result of including the people who play gives it a stereotypical audience which many people don't want to be in relation to.

At least twice a week, me, my girlfriend, and two other friends, all of whom are in their mid 20's, play Mario Kart Wii for about 3 hours straight, and we have an absolute blast. Stop trying to make people feel bad for the choices they make and just be content with, "I don't like the Wii; other people do. They're entitled to an opinion and it's just as valid as mine, though different." You're coming off like a real douche and it's really uncalled for.

Quote:Yes, you could say that the Xbox 360 is full of 13 year old squeakers who talk shit because they have yet to grow a brain, but i don't get this at all online. I'm not joking, i have NEVER been in a match where someone has been a total squeaky racist little imbecile.

Yesterday was the first time I'd ever played anything on Xbox LIVE, and it was Left 4 Dead. The first team I was put with? 3 squeaky kids cursing their heads off.

Anyway GMSG, here's the tl;dr version: your attitude is hostile and really unattractive. Cut it out. Unless you have something productive and factual to bring to the discussion, just say nothing. Saying the Wii has a bunch of crappy 3rd party games when not acknowledging the flood of awful sports games and Halo clones available for the 360 is hypocritical.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(03-05-2009 11:58 PM)senjuro Wrote: You're coming off like a real douche and it's really uncalled for.

Anyway GMSG, here's the tl;dr version: your attitude is hostile and really unattractive. Cut it out. Unless you have something productive and factual to bring to the discussion, just say nothing. Saying the Wii has a bunch of crappy 3rd party games when not acknowledging the flood of awful sports games and Halo clones available for the 360 is hypocritical.
Since when is calling me a douche in any form productive? Also, your right about the sports games and thusly i will withdraw my statements about any fitness games on the Wii. It would be much appreciated if you would do the same in accordance to your new rule: "Unless you have something productive and factual to bring to the discussion, just say nothing."

Okay, so now thats out of the way, i have a question. I have been told by a number of people who own a Wii that few games actually use the motion sensor to it's full capacity. The Xbox 360, to my knowledge, uses all of it's features in games, in exception to buttons on the handset to which an action cannot be applied Now if this is the case, why would i buy a console that is acclaimed for it's key feature when barely any of the games use it?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well not all games on the DS use the Touch Screen is except for just menus. It doesn't have to be in it, just for something. Like how you can play Brawl with a classic Controller. I do, my nephew does not. It's fine.
(03-06-2009 05:10 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Okay, so now thats out of the way, i have a question. I have been told by a number of people who own a Wii that few games actually use the motion sensor to it's full capacity. The Xbox 360, to my knowledge, uses all of it's features in games, in exception to buttons on the handset to which an action cannot be applied Now if this is the case, why would i buy a console that is acclaimed for it's key feature when barely any of the games use it?

Plenty of games use the Wii for the remote. Actually it's unfortunate that 90% of the games that do it are cash in third party shit mini games but your 360 comment is false. For every game that dosen't use Wii's remote there is a 360 game that has no online play, no DLC, hell, there are plenty of games that don't even bother using it's system for graphic and gameplay potential.

Now, I don't know if you had other features in mind, but the features I deem important to 360 are online multiplayer and co-op, DLC and use of Xbox Live for more than matchmaking. Most games don't use this in a beneficial way.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade