Join our server on Discord

Sold My Wii
It's an interesting idea...it'll be hilarious to see how quickly ISP's catch on and start charging for bandwidth.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Well i for one don't like this idea...the controller looks uncomfortable and that case would be a bitch to mod. I can imagine this idea will fall down the drain, it's a start-up company with a new, dramatic idea (the Wii was safe, it had a Nintendo brand) and in this economy i can't imagine it shaping up well.

Quote:Nintendo wouldn't ever let them get the games.
Yeah, that's what i don't like about Nintendo...they're a double bladed sword in the sense that they make great games, but to put them on other consoles is a great big middle fingered Nein.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Not opening up that last thing again but I have doubts about this. But of course, I might not even care since I have a Wii so oh well. Interesting though.
Interesting, depends how it plays out as well. As for it making PS3 and 360 worthless, it sounds like it makes highend gaming PCs fairly worthless as well, I mean if anyone can play this thing with a cheap laptop.

(03-26-2009 11:21 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Why would they have to pay them, unless Sony and Microsoft now suddenly owned the games being the developers of them?

Sony and Microsoft do own their own development studios. And exclusives can come from those studios. So they do own plenty of games.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(03-27-2009 04:47 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Well i for one don't like this idea...the controller looks uncomfortable and that case would be a bitch to mod. I can imagine this idea will fall down the drain, it's a start-up company with a new, dramatic idea (the Wii was safe, it had a Nintendo brand) and in this economy i can't imagine it shaping up well.

Quote:Nintendo wouldn't ever let them get the games.
Yeah, that's what i don't like about Nintendo...they're a double bladed sword in the sense that they make great games,
They have made about 6 great games for the Wii so far, my friend and I counted. XBox 360 has about 19 and PS3 has about 12.
Wow. Still going. When I first created this thread I did not anticipate what it would grow into.

Its a wonderful mixture of opinions, some E-Peen strokeing, nerd rage, constructive and destructive criticism, and on top of it all....Nerd Rage!

No offense to anyone. I am just surprised that this started out as me selling a wii and what system i would get next, now its a battle of the fan boys.
Quote:They have made about 6 great games for the Wii so far, my friend and I counted. XBox 360 has about 19 and PS3 has about 12.
I never mentioned that i was referring to just Wii games. i meant in general. Mario games, Luigi games, Mario Kart, ect and all other classics from the NES to the Wii. Although with that said, i'm not fond of the wii's motion controls but i do well enough with gamecube handsets.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I loved the GameCube! SO MUCH EPICNESS!
(03-28-2009 09:25 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: about 6 great games for the Wii so far, my friend and I counted. XBox 360 has about 19 and PS3 has about 12.
Don't start that again. It's not good to say something that might fanboy things.
I don't know that Xbox has 19, I'd be curious to see your list. I don't think PS3 has 12 either, but once again, I'd have to see the list.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade