Join our server on Discord

Sold My Wii
Fine, I'll get back with my friend and remake it, we spent like an hour just talking about it, and I only memorized the numbers. He has a good memory though, tomorrow I should have the list.
I'll be waiting to hear this so I can make fun of it.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(03-28-2009 09:25 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: They have made about 6 great games for the Wii so far, my friend and I counted. XBox 360 has about 19 and PS3 has about 12.

Lol opinions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah yeah, but I like my opinions. And will someone half that fucking post timer?
This is still going? As far as I'm concerned each console has it's pros and cons, it's pretty hard to lose when you have four (including PC) viable platforms for games. Some of you act like "this" or "that" console is comparable to say the SEGA CD or worse.

I haven't done much PC gaming other than DOOM and Fallout series, but I will say that Fallout 3 looks and plays superbly on the PC. Still I can see why people would be turned off by PC gaming due to all the necessary patches, cumbersome anti-piracy measures, and high performance requirements. There's definitely some good to be had though if you can piece together a good machine.

Having owned a Wii for a little over a year now, I can say that it's a nice little system with some great games if you look past some of the junk titles (but really, what system doesn't have it's fair share of junk titles). I eagerly await No More Heroes 2. And now that Nintendo has finally fixed the storage capacity problems, it's more accessible for downloads. Plus, hey, it's a good way for people to play some of the awesome Gamecube titles *cough*Pikmin 2*cough* they missed out on without having to buy one of those purple boxes. Yes, the motion controls aren't always accurate, but there's a hell of a lot better than the Power Glove. It's not perfect, but I've gotten a fair amount of use and fun out of it.

Most of my experiences with the XBOX 360 has been through multi-player or co-op, but it's a pretty sweet system. FPS games may be the system's bread and butter, but there's plenty of other games to choose from too with some enjoyable RPGs and so on. There's some great games on the XBox Live Arcade to download too like Castle Crashers. As for the controller, if it weren't for the nerfed D-Pad I'd say it's one of the best controllers I've ever used, but the D-Pad is not a big issue in most games. Considering the strides they've made to prevent RRoD, my only real complaint with Microsoft's product is that damned New XBOX Live Experience which is Rare's ripoff of Nintendo's Mii Avatar System only it's pretty much forced down our throats in the 360's case. That aside, I like this system a lot.

I can't say much on the Playstation 3 since I've never tried or owned it. Admittedly, the price really turns me off. I really do want to try LittleBigPlanet however since I like games with a good editing mode.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
That OnLive thing is actualy kind of interesting. Have to check it out