Join our server on Discord

Going to a Fur-con!
Furry cons??!!

That's it, if meteor hits the world in next 50000 years I know I can blame it on Furries.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ok, well back from the con! ^^ I had fun! sorry no pics... D: too busy hopping from panel t panel(y'know, discussions about various aspects of the fandom), trying to hunt down the artists I commissioned for con bdges, and also trying to find friends(yes I made some friends at the con, as well as brought a few non-furs t show them what the fandom is about.. :P) and well, it was rgeat! I missed the Brawl tourney they had, but in games after that... I scored ssecond place overall.

And lessee... how big was it? HUGE! for a first year, that is... record of almost 600 registered attendees, AND 92 fursuiters(second place was the Anthrocon in Albany, one of the first Fur-cons out there) And sadly... the staff wasn't expecting so ,any peeps, s they didn't have a lot of... "room" so to say... dealers den was about 12 tables, there were about 10 artists in the art alley, 'cuz that's all that'd fit... other artists were all over the hotel, with their own "stands" and such.... There was a LOt to do.. and I did stay up late for an.. *ahem* naughty-bit drawing course... >_>;; tho... it turned out to be more comedy than adult XD someone drew a pair of boobs titty-fucking a dick, and then they "edited" the picture a bit, and it looked like an owl! XD

Whew... yeah... good laughs.. met new friends... had a blast... I'm going again next year, def! even if it kills me!
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Wowza! Glad you had lotsa Fun Altie!! XD

I wish I could go to a furry convention too! Just to see the artists up close, maybe hump some legs!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(02-22-2009 07:21 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Furry cons??!!

That's it, if meteor hits the world in next 50000 years I know I can blame it on Furries.
Um yea...you never heard of Furry Cons before? xD; My place do have them sometimes.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah, TL... there was one of the big ones going on over there... Further Confusion. which... T_T I wanted to go there! Syrinoth was there! ... and also they were unveiling a prototype toy there for bad dragon (if you guys know what that is.. otherwise don't ask ME, ask someone else.

anyways, it's not late anymore, ad I'm not tired/ "hungover" 'cuz of lakc of sleep, and too much food/partying.

So... times to put up my badges! I didn't commission may sketches/art, mostly badges. I will post mine, and the ones I got for cowboy, and Ray... I'd have Frank's but te artist lost his, and promised me an even better one, for not having it ready in 2 days. so.. without further ado! enjoy! :D

Ray's badge, Prowler was done by an artist whose name I never got, so yeha.. >_<;; don't know who to credit. Otherwise, if it shows on the attachment, I credited the other artists.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
I have heard rumors, I just never thought they were REALLY real...
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well if the members of 4chan can have a con, why shouldn't the furs?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:I have heard rumors, I just never thought they were REALLY real...

Welcome to the most disturbing place ever: Reality.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Woohoo!! Altima looks freakin' smokin' hawt! XD

Cowboy looks like a badass stormtrooper!

And Prowl's freakin' cute! Not exactly how I imagined him to look, what with the cartoony eyes and form, the somewhat scrawny physique, the hairdo, and... the strange overalls (XD) - but I love it! I love it lots! Thanks for having it commissioned Altie!! I'll treat it like a patch of the artist's cute style!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sounds like you had a blast!~ Mine were all fun as well. Glad you enjoyed. ^^
~Gabu