Join our server on Discord

Going to a Fur-con!
So yeah... tommorrow, and Saturday, with a possibility of Sunday as well, I will be at a furry convention :P

Yes, I will take pictures.... but video... I dunno, since I don't have any means to upload videos onto a computer... :/ So eveyone will deal with photos...

All right, so yeah... I'll update you guys when I get back... oh, and I may be able to log on at night during each of those days, but don't count on it... I will post in my RP's to keep everything going, but don't static me JUSt yet!
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Lucky bastard :/
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Which Furry Con you going too? O.o;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Furry Fiesta, in Addison, Texas, just north of Dallas. I heard it's been 4 years since the last Fur-con in the DFW area...

EDIT:

And AWL... You should go see what kind of Fur-cons are goign aroudn your area.. they have a con going on every once in a while everywhere.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

(02-20-2009 03:00 PM)Rax Wrote: Furry Fiesta, in Addison, Texas, just north of Dallas. I heard it's been 4 years since the last Fur-con in the DFW area...

EDIT:

And AWL... You should go see what kind of Fur-cons are goign aroudn your area.. they have a con going on every once in a while everywhere.

I do check. The closest furcons are long drives away. Do not want. (And by 'long' I mean, upwards of 8 hours.)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Have fun! ^^
Have fun Rax! (Altima)

I'm soooo jealous! mrgreen
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
o.o D'oh... theres lots going on like 2-3 hours away...., this was the first that was within a half hour drive.

and yeah, I had fun!

Tho, it's only the first day, there wasn't too much to do.... I did meet up with a fur that I've been chatting with for about 3 weeks, so that was fun :)

I'm gonna go again later today(it IS 12 am for me :P) and I'm gonna stay there late for a special art class for *ahem* naughty fur-bits :P

oh and my non-fur friend who came along 'cuz he had nothing better to do this weekend ended up getting lost 2 hours ago... well, I got home around 9:30.... and he lives like 10 minutes away from me... so yeah... he got lost, ended up driving in the opposite direction for an entire hour, and somehow ended up taking streets I never heard of(he was DEEP in Dallas, and I honestly haven't been in dallas, save for one occasion, where I went to AKOn, but I wasn't paying attention to the roads, since at the time I wasn't driving.) so yeah.... been directing him voer phone how to get home using a map I don't know how to read... he's back on the tollway he needs to take home, so yay! but still... x_x
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

kewl thing that you're going there... I'm far from any furry con, I've been to furfright in connecticut witch is about 10 hours road, this sumer I'm heading for THE con... anthrocon... 12 hours road but worth it ^^

how big is this texas con btw?
Renamon's Army
Yea I am gonna go to rainfurrest in September. That is the only one going on really in my area (Seattle). Have fun Rax!
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]