Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"I do, my dear," Alex smiled and bought Refia her new clothes and led her back to a portal. The portal activated and the human began pressing button and various parts of the Digital World were shown. "Tell me when you see her home, and then let's go," he ordered, slowly switching through parts of the Digital World, stopping when she found the Ophanimo's home.
"Right there, Master." She pointed forward, smiling and nuzzling at the bulge in Alex's pants, obviously horny for his cock. "Will I get to give you a blowjob once we capture her?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Of course. And we can all have a threesome together, doesn't that sound good," Alex smiled and patted his slut's head and led her through the portal, and landed in whatever part of the Digital World Ophanimon was. "Lead the way, my slut, and lets turn this holy Digimon into a slutty slave of mine."
"Yes, Master." Refia replied obediently, following after Alex, but staying behind him like a slut should, her tail swishing back and fourth happily as she eagerly awaited being able to blow Alex. "Her temple should be just ahead, Master." she added, the two coming up to a large, roman-looking temple, with large white pillars made of stone, the front door having at least 30 steps in front of it, and the door itself being over 50 feet tall.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Wow...." Alex whispered. "I think when I fuck her, I'll this as my vacation home!" he laughed, and walked towards the doors. "So Renamon, anything I need to know about this Ophanimon? What's her name? Any weak spots? Her breast size? That last one is especially important." he asked as they neared the huge doors. "I can't wait to turn this goddess into a whore."
"Her name? Well...I don't know, really...I've never talked to her. I don't know her weak points either, same reason. But her breast size is quite large..." She answered, blushing slightly, keeping close to Alex as they entered.

"Hmm...and what's this..." The large, armored angel thought to herself, as she was getting reports from her servant of two intruders. "Let them to me, I'll deal with them."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Good enough for me. Are they bigger than even your tits?" Alex asked as they walked through the temple. "Ophanimon, where are you?" he called out as they walked around. He continued deeper into the temple, with his servant, hopeful to soon find Ophanimon.
"Well...of course they are Master, she's a lot bigger than me..." Refia blushed, looking towards the floor. "You're not going to replace me, are you, Master?" she asked, looking at Alex with a sad face as they came to a large door at the end of the hallway, which opened up to reveal Ophanimon herself, sitting on top of a large stone throne.

"Who are you, and why have you come here?" she demanded, looking at the human and the vixen, at least a hundred feet away from them; her throne room quite large.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Of course I'm not going to replace you, I love you my little slut," Alex whispered. "I'm just getting you a playmate," he said as they stepped into the throne room. "My name is Alex, and this is my loving wife, Renamon," he introduced. "I am merely here to finally meet the beautiful, Ophanimon!" he smiled, his eyes staring at her large breasts.
"Hehe..." Refia smiled and hugged Alex, gently nuzzling his neck. "Love you, Master!"

"Oh?" The large angel looked down towards the two, before standing up from her chair. "And what other business do you have? State your business or get out." she ordered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan