Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
This RP is for the two people named in the title. If you're not one of them, then watch, if you want, but don't touch. Posting in this thread, if you are not one of the two, will result in being eaten by crazed chipmunks, and then being peed on by said chipmunks. You have been warned.

Plot: These are the stories, of Alexander Hunter, and his life as the nicest (or craziest, depending on who you ask) rapist. Also it might tell AWL's rapist story, if he makes a rapist character two. Long story short, its a story of rape, slavery, and love. And sex. Lots of sex.

RP Name: Alex Hunter
Picture or Description: [Image: animeguy.jpg]
Sexuality: Straight
Special Powers or Abilities?: Can make tentacles come out of his back and master of special sex drugs and technology. Sells some of his work, and has alot of money thanks to that.
Species: Mutated Human
Fetishes: Power, humiliating his sluts, making his loves fall in a twisted form of love for him, light waterspot is okay, and big huge boobs.
Turn Offs: Flat chests, blood, death, scat etc you know
Dominated or Master?: Master
Measurements: 9 unerect 11 and 3 inches erect
Anything Else: Rich, smart, crazy, among other things.

Name: Mai
Species: Human
Description: [Image: youngtifa3.jpg]
Measurements: DD cups
Other:
^
What he said.

Anyways....

-------------------------------

Name: Erethzium Noractus
Species: Dragon
Description: http://i40.tinypic.com/2djzd5h.jpg | Stands at just under 8 feet tall, with a two-foot long tail.
Measurements: 9 inches when unerect, 18 inches when erect. Size may vary, read below.
Other: Has control of alteration magics, thus, he can grow his manhood and balls to however large he wants. Can also use this magic on others.

Name: Refia
Species: Renamon
Description: http://i42.tinypic.com/r6yete.jpg
Measurements: Look at the picture.
Other: N/A
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Guess I'll just start off. Made a girl for your Dragon))

Mai walked down the street with bags of food in her hands. "I can't believe this!" she sighed. Just a few days ago her car was stolen, and she forgot her cell phone, leaving her walking back home to mom and dad, in the dark, at night, alone! Ain't life a bitch?

------------------

Alex admired the world around him. A year or so ago, he had discovered way into the Digital World. Thanks to his mutated DNA though, he was strong enough to survive and defeat most Digimon he met. For the time he had lived here, he was all, but a myth, a scary one at that. He looked behind him into the cave that led into his home and smiled as he began walking around the Digital World. Now he needed to find himself a wife or two....or five. Luckily the Digital World had girls to spare.
Mm...it must be my lucky night. Thought a large dragon, who was perched on the corner of a rooftop, watching Mia as she walked. Alone, un-armed, and cute....Heh. he grinned wide, before spreading his wings and taking off into the air.

(Digital World)

Meanwhile, over in a small patch of tress, a yellow-furred vixen was hanging in a rope hammock, sound-asleep, taking her usual afternoon nap. She was usually never attacked due to her strength and agility, so she had not a worry in the world, especially not about getting raped.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Crap," Mai sighed, tripping slightly and dropping some bags. Reaching down to pick them up, her short skirt would move to reveal her pink thong. Easy and delicious prey for any rapist.

---------------

After walking around for some time, and using his knowledge of his time spent in the Digital World, Alex found his prey. A Renamon! How perfect! he thought, and stepped closer to her, no longer caring for stealth, he stepped on some twigs probably alerting the female. Not that he cared.
"Need some help, miss?" came a voice from behind the girl, the large dragon standing behind her, just outside the light of the streetlight. Heheh, yep...struck gold! he thought, smirking on the inside.

(Digital World)

The vixen's ears twitched gently, but the soft sound had not awoken her, seeing as she had spent the day fighting, and was in a deep sleep, in place of a usual light nap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hmm?" Alex whispered and stepped closer, though more careful this time around. He continued to advance closer to her, and look her over. She'll be a great sex slave! he thought as he reached her. He licked his lips and decided to have some fun, by leaning down and kissing the vixen's lips, and pushed in his tongue to explore her mouth.

------------

"Ahh!" Mai squealed, jumping up and turning around. "Oh...Oh...Uh, no, no, its alright," she stuttered. "D-don't scare me like that though, please! You nearly gave me a heart attack..."
"HhhmmpmPMMHPHM!?!" Refia gasped, her eyes shooting open as she felt someone kiss her, before feeling a tongue shove it's way into her mouth. "Mmmrggh!!" she growled, her arms shooting up and grasping Alex's shoulders, pushing him away. "Excuse me!" she growled, glaring at him. "Just who are you?!"

------------

"Oh, I apologize, madame." The big dragon stepped into the light, revealing himself to be at least two feet taller than the girl, looking down at her. "I only wanted to help you with your belongings. I do hope my visage doesn't scare you." he added. He was completely naked, not that he needed anything to cover himself up, seeing as his private parts were concealed in a pouch beneath his skin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Your Master, husband, and lover," Alex whispered to her and grabbed Refia's arms and squeezed on them and began bending them in a painful way. "And I have chosen you as my wife, lover, and sex slave. Lucky you."

--------------

"W-w-wow...."Mai whispered, admiring the Dragon's body, before looking away, blushing. "N-not at all! Um..Thanks anyways, I'll just go now," she said, quickly picking up her bags and walking away. "Thanks anyways!" she said, quickly walking away.
"What are you- AAAGGH!!" The vixen screamed out in pain as her arms were bent, her eyes widening as well. "What the fuck are you talking about!?" she snarled, squirming under Alex's grip. "Let me go, or I'll...grrrgh!" she growled, her body starting to glow brightly.

------------------

"Aww, really? I just want to help...." Ereth's voice followed her, the dragon now leaning against the next lamp-post as she passed it. "You sure you don't need a lift home? I'm very able to fly you..." He added, his large blue wings spreading out to his sides, having a large wingspan of at least seven feet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan