Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Nnhh, I love your big cock in my tight, slutty ass, Master!" Ereth growled blissfully, his tailhole clamping tight around the snake's cock as it pushed inside, his own throbbing harder below him, spurting pre already.

----------------

"Mm, yes, Master." Refia purred with a lusty grin, sitting down onto his cock, moaning happily as it pushed into her tight cunt, loving the bumps and ridges on it while Kristen knelt over Alex's head, her moist cunt right in front of his face, the busty dinosaur cuddling Refia and kissing her deeply while their huge chests squished together.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I bet you do, bitch!" Richard moaned, slapping Ereth's ass, fucking him. "Fuck, I've never had someone so tight!" He then reached down and began to stroke Ereth's member. "How's that feel bitch? Good? Don't you dare cum yet though!"

----------------

"Mmmm," Alex moaned, licking away at the wet pussy as his cock filled Refia. As the two kissed , the human used his power to make his tongue bigger and longer, making it end with a phallic head, and his cock did the same, stretching in deeper and then retreating, only to thrust in again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmragghh...s-so wonderful...Master...!" The big dragon growled and grunted in bliss as his tight ass was pounded, the stroking to his enormous member only causing more of his thick pre to gush forth.

------------------

"Mmmmmnnhh...mmm...!" Kristen moaned into the deep kiss with Refia as the big tongue ravaged her moist cunt, grinding lightly against it while Refia started to ride Alex's cock nicely, her warm juices coating the large cock while her cunt clenched tightly around it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Richard moaned and kept slapping Ereth's ass, pounding away at it. "Beg for me to fill you with my cum! After that, I want you to suck my cock like the bitch you are, is that understood?!"

------------

It didn't take long for Alex to fill both of the girls with his seed. He pumped a huge amount of cum, a tidal wave of his seed going into the girls. Another tentacle moved out of his body, moving right between them so both of their tits rubbed it, in a double tit fuck. The head of it stopped near their mouths, letting them both service it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Rrrghh..fill me with your cum, Master!" Ereth roared in bliss, his massive cock throbbing even harder in Richard's claw as he was about to cum already, loads and loads of pre splashing onto the bench while his ass clenched tighter around Richard's cock.

-------------------

"Mmmmhhh!!" Refia moaned blissfully into the deep kiss with Kristen as she felt the seed filling her up, both of their bellies lightly bloating from the massive amount of it while they spotted the tentacle between their soft tits, bringing it between their mouths and sucking and licking at it as they kissed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"The orgasm you're about to have will be one of your best and most pleasurable," he whispered into Ereth's ear. Richard moaned with a dominant tone, deep and booming, as his waves of pre cum were replaced with a mighty geyser of his sperm, right into the strong, mighty dragon's ass.

--------------------

Alex shot a few more strands of sperm out of his tentacles before he soon escaped from under the girls and shrunk down, looking up as the two giant women kissed and made out with one another, his cum all over them. "Enjoying yourself, ladies? I know I'm enjoying the show."
"Mmmmrraaawwrr!!" Ereth roared out blissfully as he felt the steamy cum filling his ass, his own member twitching and throbbing wildly as it gushed its own mighty geyser of seed, twice as powerful as Richard's from his massive supply of seed, soaking the bench and the floor below while his ass clamped tightly around Richard's cock, not letting a single drop of his seed escape.

----------------

"Mmm, we are enjoying ourselves, Master." Kristen purred, before returning to kissing Refia deeply and cuddling closely with her, their huge chests and cum-filled bellies pressing together as they cuddled together.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Richard was shocked by all of the cum the dragon shot. He also found himself cumming, hard, into the tight ass. It took quite a bit of effort to pull out. "T-that was amazing. You are one of the best fucks I've ever had! Now then, I want you to wallow in all the cum you shot while I go get a toy...Oh, by the way, how do you feel pleasuring more than just me?" The snake asked, motioning to all the muscular, strong men outside.

-------------------

Alex's cock soon hardened and he grabbed and stroked it, soon squeezing it. "Keep making out with each other. Feel free to finger and slap each other. Once you've both orgasmed, you can shrink down and we can start walking back to the beach to get the other girls. Then we can go eat," he said, looking at their titanic tits.
"Nnnhh, thank you, Master." Ereth growled happily in his afterglow, his tail swishing happily above his muscular rump as his cock throbbed lightly, dripping a bit of seed onto the massive puddle of it on the floor. "I'll do whatever you want me to do, Master." he smiled, looking out and seeing all the other guys, licking his lips a bit.

----------------

Refia nodded lightly, continuing to deeply make out with the other busty giantess, gasping and moaning into the kiss as Kristen's tail pushed into her cunt and started to fuck her roughly, the busty dinosaur pushing her down onto the ground and cuddling on top of her, their huge chests mashing together even more while Alex got a perfect view of the tail pounding Refia's soaking cunt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Richard smiled and when he returned, open the door wide so that all the men inside the gym could see Ereth. "Come on out, slut!" He ordered. Once Ereth did, he would find dozens of men looking at him, lustfully. Richard was holding a device in his arms. It was like a gas mask, with a long black tube connected to it, which led to a black cylinder. There were also more cylinders on the ground, but these were clear. "Ereth, tell all these men you want to be gangbanged and stuffed with cocks!"

-------------------------

Alex made no effort to keep himself quiet as he jerked himself off at the show, smiling as his sluts fucked each other. He also made a new rule. "Last one to cum gets a reward!" He yelled, stopping his hand so he didn't orgasm yet, teasing himself as Kristen's red, giant tail fucked the fox's pussy.