Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Heheh, I guess you could call it that." Ereth chuckled, crossing his arms as he sat down on the bench, his tail swishing a bit behind him, his bulging pouch still somewhat visible underneath the towel.

-------------

"Nnnhh, ooohhh, Master!" Refia screamed in bliss as a very powerful orgasm hit her, clinging tightly to Alex as her juices gushed from her pussy, splashing onto his legs and the ground.

"MMmnhh, you're not my Master!" Kristen growled with a smirk, squeezing Alex's cock tightly as she was pulled away from it, panting heavily in pleasure from all the tentacles teasing her.

"Ooohh, s-so fucking good...!" Ophanimon cried in pleasure, still giving light thrusts into Lillith's tight ass, holding onto the demon's belly as it ballooned bigger and bigger with cum, a little over twice the normal pregnancy size by the time Ophanimon's orgasm ended.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh? I don't. Too bad two. Some ladies around here look beautiful....Ever been with a man?" Richard suddenly asked. "I've heard some guys say its even better than fucking a lady."

-------------

"Oh fuck," Alex whispered, feeling the urge to cum growing. "Refia! Help me teach this bitch who owns her!" he ordered, releasing the kitsune and taking his tentacles out of her. "Now!"

Back at the beach, the sand beneath the two women was wet due to their juices and Lilith looked like she was gone, a huge smile on her face as her body was gazed upon, her giant, balloon belly full of cum. Only one thing could be her. "I love my angel...I love my angel..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"A few times, yes." The big dragon grinned, crossing his arms over his beefy chest. "Very good indeed."

---------------------

"Mmrr, yes, Master." Refia smirked, moving beneath Kristen and grabbing her ass, squeezing it firmly as she started to slurp and lick at Kristen's cunt, only teasing her with more pleasure.

"Aaahh....oohh...!" Kristen moaned from all the teases, her tail swishing in bliss above her big ass, desperately jerking Alex's cock as she held it tightly. "Nnnhh, p-please, let me cum...Master...!"

Ophanimon grinned, rubbing and stroking Lillith's huge belly, kissing her belly button gently, which was poking outward now. "Mmm, and I love you too, my slutty demon." she teased, giving a playful thrust into the demoness' ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The snake suddenly moved closer and looked at Ereth's eyes, placing both hands on his cheeks as something began to happen. His eyes glowed and shifted colors, showing a rainbow of light from within his eyes. "Listen to my voice....Be hypnotized by it...See the color in my eye...Embrace your submissive desire...Be my slave tonight..." He whispered, as a strange force of magic attempt to hypnotize Ereth.

((Hope you don't mind I gave him hypnotism as a power))

--------------

"I'm sorry" Alex moaned, grunting a bit. "What did you call me? A little louder please."

She smiled and rose up to kiss her lover, before relaxing and just resting on the sand, Ophanimon's cock still in her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Nnnh...what...uhh..." Ereth growled softly, blinking a bit as he was forced to stare into the snake's eyes, his towel bulging and then tenting as he spoke, his massive member being coaxed out from the hypnotic relaxation.

---------------------------

"Nnnhh, c-cum, Master!" Kristen cried out, jerking Alex's cock as hard as she could, squeezing it tightly.

"So, what do you want to do now, my sexy demon slut?" Ophanimon smiled, rubbing Lillith's blimp belly, keeping her stiff cock deep inside the demoness' ass to hold all of her cum inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex sighed in relief as his sperm shot out of his cock, a tidal wave of cum shot onto the red dragon, covering her body in the white mess. "Share my seed, girls. You both did good. Such perfect sluts."

"Hmm...I don't know. Do you have any ideas?" Lilith replied, lounging and relaxing. "Maybe find a butt plug for my ass...?"

-------------

The snake smiled as his eyes continued to memorize the dragon. He kissed his nose and stepped back. "Get naked for me. Then turn around and present your ass to me and shake it for me..."
"Mmmnhh, ohh, Master..." Kristen moaned as the hot seed soaked her over, smiling as she cuddled up to Refia, the busty vixen licking over Kristen's huge scaly tits, happily slurping up Alex's cum.

"Hehe...or just stay cuddled up until all of this digests." Ophanimon giggled softly, laying over the demoness' huge belly, grabbing her big boobs and squeezing them teasingly. "A nap would be good right now, all that pounding your tight holes has tired me out, love."

-------------------

"Yes...Master..." Ereth growled softly in arousal, his massive erection having pushed the towel off, the bulky dragon quickly moving into position, leaning against the bench with his muscular rump in the air, his massive cock and balls hanging between his legs, dangling back and forth as she shook his ass back and forth, his tail lifting up nice and high.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"That's it...Good boy." Richard suddenly threw his towel aside and began to rub his erection against the dragon's asshole, while the hands moved down to squeeze and feel his ass. "Mmm...You've had gay sex before. Ever got it in the ass?"

---------------

"That sounds lovely! Oh, you're so smart, Ophanimon!" Lilith giggled, attempting to move up to kiss him. "A nap sounds lovely until master returns..."

"Mmmm...Good girls. Now then, time to choose. Which do you sluts want to sit on? My cock or my mouth? Either way, you'll be making out with each other while I fuck you."
"Nnhh, yes, Master." Ereth growled happily, his cock throbbing eagerly between his legs as his sensitive tailhole was prodded.

---------------

"Hehe...see you in a while then, my sexy, slutty love." Ophanimon smiled, kissing the demoness lightly as she cuddled up with her, holding her stiff cock deep inside Lillith's ass to hold all of her cum inside as she rested with the demoness.

"Mmm, I want to ride your big, sexy cock Master." Refia purred seductively as she cuddled up to Alex's front, rubbing his cock with her soft paws and licking the head of it teasingly while Kristen cuddled up to his side, kissing his lips gently. "And you can eat out my sweet pussy, Master." Kristen smiled, rubbing Alex's chest gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Richard spanked Ereth's ass before slowly pushing in, moaning as he did so. "Mmmmm...You're one tight slut. I want you to say you love my cock in your ass now, bitch!"

--------------

Alex smiled and allowed the giantess to do what they want. "Go ahead ladies." Refia would Alex's cock hard, with a new feature. Small bumps on the outside of it, increasing the pleasure for her. As for Kristen, she would find the man's tongue changing to fuck her cunt, tasting her as he expected them to kiss.