Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmrrr, oooh, very cunning of you, Master..." Kristen purred out loudly, the tentacles seeming more soothing and pleasurable to the touch, but that didn't stop her tail from latching around Alex's waist, pulling her closer as she wrapped one arm around his body and kissed him deeply, while her other hand firmly grasped his stiff cock and began to rapidly jerk it, smearing the oil all over his cock as well.

"Nnnhh, like hell I am, love!" Ophanimon smirked, grasping Lillith's big tits again and pressing them down firmly as she leaned forward, kissing the demon deeply again as she resumed her thrusting, firmly pounding Lillith's ass with her new cock.

----------------

"Heheh...insatiable, just as I thought." Ereth chuckled as he slid his spent cock from Mai's cunt, quickly replacing it with a large plug to make sure none of his seed escaped, before he started teasingly rubbing his claws along Mai's giant stomach, only causing her more pleasure from the sensitivity. "How do you feel, my cum dumpster slut?" he teased, pinching Mai's belly button firmly between two fingers, having turned inside out from her giant bloating, poking outward now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex moaned as Refia kissed him and he moaned louder as her hand played with his cock, getting oil on it. But this gave the tentacles a chance to fuck her, filling her cunt and ass with three tentacles each, all covered in oil as they fucked her and she and Alex kissed. "I love you," he whispered, between their kisses.

"Wait, wait" Lilith begged, hoping the angel would. She would then grab them both a beer. "Why don't we try it while a little drunk?" she giggled, before popping the bottle open and downing it all in one go.

----------------

"I feel like I'm in Heaven, sir...Thank you. Thank you, so much," Mai whispered, moaning as her belly button was touched. "But...I think I need a tiny break, Master," she added. "Can you fuck me again later...Please?"

There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmnhh, we love you too, Master...!" Refia and Kristen moaned as they were fucked firmly by the tentacles, Kristen continuing to jerk off Alex while Refia cuddled up to his back, her enormous furry tits squishing against his back and her fluffy tail rubbing and fondling his ballsack.

"Hee..if you say so, love." Ophanimon giggled softly, drinking down her beer as well, the human-sized bottle being somewhat small to her, smirking a bit as she poured the last of it over Lillith's chest. "Mm, I wonder what this tastes like?" she teased, grasping Lillith's waist now and continuing to pound her ass firmly as she leaned down a bit, licking up the beer off of the demon's tits, teasingly licking over her nipples as well.

----------------

"Mmrrawr, anything for my loyal slut." Ereth grinned, continuing to pinch the big belly button teasingly as he leaned down and kissed Mai's lips gently. "See you in a while then, my sluts?" he added, giving the gigantic stomach a playful slap before he headed for the stairs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Soon, all of the girls holes would be filled. Their asses, cunts, and mouths. The tentacles would even start letting loose a new substance. This one was green, and melted into their skin. To their shock, it would prevent them from orgasming. "Come on, whores, admit I'm your master and I'll let you cum!" He panted, feeling his own cock nearing orgasm, but not willing to loose as he pulled his tendrils out of their mouths.

Lilith giggled and gasped as her breasts were covered in alcohol. As the angel licked and teased them, she poured her fifth bottle of liquor all over her blond head, before pulling her up to a kiss.

------------------

"Goodbye, Master," Mai and the others smiled, waving goodbye and blowing kisses to him as he left.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmnhhh, n-never!" Refia gasped and moaned, clinging to Alex's body as the pleasure grew within her, her tail still firmly rubbing his balls while Kristen squeezed his cock more, jerking it even faster as she kissed him deeply again.

Ophanimon moaned happily from the rapidly increasing pleasure building inside her, pounding Lillith's tight ass even harder as she kissed the demon deeply, reaching up and squeezing her large breasts firmly again.

---------------

Ereth chuckled and nodded, leaving up the stairs, slipping on his pants again before leaving his home. "Ahh, a nice trip to the gym would be good right now..." he thought, spreading his wings and taking off, arriving at the gym in a few minutes. After entering, he started with barbells, standing in front of the mirror and lifting a 400lb barbell, grinning to himself as he watched his muscles bulge with his strength.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
When he arrived at the mall, Ereth would not be noticing someone staring at him. He had just exited the sauna room, and smiled as he heard the three studs he had just fucked begin to awaken. He closed the door behind him and put on some shorts. He watched as Ereth's muscles bulged and he licked his lips. Manly, stronger...Just how he liked him. He walked over and greeted the dragon. "Hey, names Richard. I haven't seen you around. You new?" The snake asked.

--------------

"Submit!" Alex ordered, filling more their cunts and assholes with tentacles, moaning loudly as he felt his cock twitched. He kissed Refia as the tentacles stroked their bodies, getting more of the oily, pleasure on their sexy bodies.

Lilith screamed in pleasure, cumming suddenly as they were fucked. Her daughters saw and grabbed a few bottles of beer, opening them and pouring the alcohol all over the two as they fucked.
"Mm, I just don't come here very often." Ereth answered with a grin as he set the barbell down, crossing his big arms over his beefy chest, all of his muscles bulging nicely. "Name's Ereth, nice to meet ya, sexy." he teased, poking his tongue out playfully.

------------------

"Aaahh...M-Master...!" Kristen moaned in bliss, blushing heavily from all the increasing pleasure as she kept firmly stroking and jerking Alex's meat, feeling huge amounts of pleasure but unable to cum from the oils all over her. Refia moaned loudly into the kiss as she kept hugging Alex tightly, squishing her furry breasts tighter against him as her tail squeezed and rubbed his balls.

"Nnnhh, c-cumming already, are we, love?" Ophanimon teased with a smirk, smacking Lillith's ass hard with one hand, leaving a red mark from the force as she kept fucking Lillith's ass nice and hard, her orgasm also building up quickly from the tightness, loads of her warm pre filling the demon's ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The snake was not as muscular as Ereth, but he was well built, and there was something about him that screamed...power. Richard smiled and bowed in respect. "Say, if you want, we can go to the sauna room together. Perhaps, get to know one another?" he offered.

--------------

Alex pulled from the kiss and spat on Refia's face. "Admit it! Admit who is your master!" He roared, his cock begging for release as his tentacles fucked them.

"Ah! I can't help it. You're just so good at fucking me!" Lilith moaned, waving her ass around, proud of the red mark as she was fuck, and looked pregnant due to the pre cum. "Oooh...Fuck me, you whore."

"Heheh, sounds good to me, sexy." Ereth grinned and nodded, before walking over to the sauna, slipping his pants off to reveal his bulging pouch, grabbing a towel off the rack and wrapping it around his waist.

------------------

"Aaahh...nnhh...y-you are!" Refia moaned as she tightly hugged Alex, squishing her soft chest more against him, the two girls' asses and pussies clamping tightly around the tentacles as their orgasms were held back, Kristen's soft claw still rapidly jerking Alex's cock though.

Ophanimon gasped and moaned in bliss as she kept pounding Lillith's ass, giving her ass some more hard smacks. "Oooohh, fuck, I'm cumming, love!" she moaned, burying her cock in Lillith's ass once more as her orgasm hit, unloading wave after wave of her cum inside demon, only inflating her belly even bigger.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The two walked off to the sauna, the snake licking his lips as he spied his new friend's bulge. "So, you got a girlfriend?" He asked, closing the door and feeling the hot air around them, towel around his body.

----------

"Good, whore!" The tentacles touching Refia suddenly let out a pink liquid, which melted into her skin, allowing her to cum as the sexual tendrils pumped her full of sperm, and shooting it all over her titts.

As for Kristen, tentacles came to try and force her away from the mighty cock, slapping her face with their phallic heads. "What about you, Kristen?"

"I'm cumming too! Ahhh!" Lilith screamed in pleasure, orgasming with a howl of pure ecstasy as she was filled.