Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmmnhh, did I say I was done?" Ophanimon smirked as she kissed the demoness deeply again, wasting no time as she slid her cock out of Lillith's cunt and immediately jammed it into her ass, moaning out blissfully from the tighter hole around her new cock.

"Oooh, a good challenge!" Refia smirked, grasping onto the tentacles as they lifted her up, her tail swishing happily while Kristen kept her grip on Alex's cock, jerking and squeezing it as the tentacles smacked against her, her tough scales softening the blows greatly.

-------------

"Mmrawr, as you wish, slut!" Ereth smirked, pushing the girl off of his cock and onto her back, kneeling down and grabbing her waist before forcing his thick cock into her cunt, growling in bliss. "Rrrhh, I'm gonna fill you up so much!" he growled, immediately starting to pound her roughly, her big belly jiggling back and forth, all of his cum sloshing around even more inside her from the hard thrusts, while his tail continued to smack and slap the huge belly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Lilith screamed, before kissing her lover as her tight as squeezed the giant cock almost painfully.

Alex would try throwing Refia aside with the tentacles, but if that didn't work, he'd just smash her into the ground, having faith she'd be fine. Once she was dealt with, he rose up and tried grabbing Kristen by her ears and painfully yanking on them to get her away from his cock. If he succeeded, he would kiss her, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing tightly, to keep her from escaping.

--------------

"That's right, Master! Fuck that cunt! Show no mercy!" She screamed, nearly losing her mind. "Master, can you show me off to the public world after this? I want them to see my fat, bloated belly!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Aaahh, y-yesss..!!" The busty angel screamed in pleasure as she roughly pounded Lillith's ass, the tight squeezing only milking out more of her thick pre, feeling yet another orgasm coming on already from the huge amount of pleasure coursing through her throbbing herm cock.

"Mmmnnh...!" Kristen growled happily into the kiss as she was forced to cuddle close to Alex, her giant scaly tits squishing up against his chest, while Refia got back up, smirking and grabbing Alex's cock with her soft paw, jerking it rapidly as she stood up behind him, pressing her giant furry pillows against the back of his head. "Mmm, give in to us, and we'll please you forever." she spoke in a seductive tone.

---------------

"Rrrawrrr, oh, of course, slut!" Ereth growled, giving Mai's stomach more slaps with his tail as he kept vigorously pounding her cunt, his gigantic balls starting to contract as they prepared to release the oceans of seed they contained.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex suddenly pulled out of the kiss and turned his head, letting Kristen kiss his neck. "Wrong. Give in to me, and I'll pleasure you forever!" Suddenly tentacles shot out of his back and around Refia, keeping her close, as another went to her ass and began fucking her. Alex then went back to kissing Kristen, licking the inside of her mouth.

"Cum! Cum! Oh fuck, please!" Liltih screamed, before she orgasmed, her body twitching as she screamed in joy.

------------

"Let it rip! Fill me up! Come on, you drago hunk! Fill me up with that big cock of yours!" She screamed as her stomach was hit and her pussy pounded.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Aaahh, M-Master..!" Refia gasped and moaned as her tight ass was invaded by the tentacle, still firmly grasping Alex's cock and jerking it quickly while Kristen kept kissing him deeply, grinding her moist cunt against the head of his cock to tease him as well.

"Nnnhh, oh yess, I'm...cumming...love!" Ophanimon cried out loudly as she came a third time, burying her cock in the demon's ass as it gushed another hot load into her, filling her ass full of the hot, sticky fluid.

--------------

Ereth growled in bliss, feeling his orgasm coming on as he kept roughly pounding Mai's cunt, before roaring in pleasure, burying the entire length inside her as his gigantic orgasm hit, the two huge nuts behind him squeezing hard as they pumped out gallon after gallon of cum into the girl, her belly swelling up like an inflating balloon, growing bigger and bigger with each passing moment as it filled with Ereth's seed, stretching beyond what a normal body would allow due to Ereth's magic.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex suddenly stopped the cock in Refia's ass and pushed Kristen back, using his tentacles to restrain them both. "You want more? Tell me who your Master is."

Lilith kissed her angelic lover as her sperm filled her ass, and she nearly fainted from the supreme pleasure. When it was finally over, Lilith was kissing Ophanimon's face, leaving purple kiss marks. "I love you."

-------------------

"AHHHH!" Mai screamed, cumming violently and multiple times as she was filled with cum, not looking some kind of balloon. She was left speechless, her eyes glazed over, her tongue out, her mind go to heaven for a few seconds.
"Mmmnnh, not you!" Kristen smirked, her tail swishing above her big rump as she playfully struggled against the tentacles with Refia.

"Oohh, I love you too, my slutty demon." Ophanimon moaned softly, hugging the demoness close and kissing her lips deeply for a few moments, her cock still quite hard from the tight ass clenching around it.

----------------

"Rrrgghh, take it all, slut!" Ereth growled, starting to pound her roughly again as he kept cumming more and more, Mai's belly swelling and bloating bigger with each passing moment as his thick seed filled her womb.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oooh. Still got some fight in ya. Let's see if I can't take care of that!" Alex declared, as a single tentacle each attempted to go into each girl's mouth. If the tentacles were successful, they would attempt to begin pouring down a green liquid into the girls' mouths. This liquid was an aphrodisiac, which would cause the girls to become even more horny.

Lilith hugged and kissed her lover and allowed her to keep thrusting if she wanted. "We'll be together forever," she whispered, rubbing her face against the angel's neck.

-------------

Mai gave out screams with each thrust, her eyes rolled up as she lost her mind. She was like a machine, sucking up all of her master's juices with joy as the other girls watched in shock at her large belly.
"Aaahh, it'll, mm, take a little more than that to tame us!" Refia teased, panting softly in arousal as she tugged at the tentacles, her tail sliding forward and brushing over Alex's balls, wrapping around them and gently tugging at them as it brushed and stroked over them teasingly.

"Mmm, yes, we will..." Ophanimon softly spoke, moaning lightly as she continued to gently thrust her cock in and out of Lillith's tight ass.

---------------------

Ereth growled in bliss, cumming for what seemed like hours because of his gigantic balls, finally stopping after a few more minutes, Mai's gigantic stomach at least four times the size of her body, stretching that large from Ereth's magic, making her feel nothing but pure bliss at the same time. "Rrrr, that's a good cum dumpster." he teased with a smirk, smacking Mai's ass firmly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Sorry for the long wait))

"Mm.....I bet you. You two are a couple of grade A sluts. Which is why I've been researching some new tricks while you've been asleep!" Suddenly the tentacles began to excrete a strange, see through oil. It made it harder to hold onto them, but when the girls touched they would most likely find that the oil made their bodies more sensitive to pleasure.

"Awww...What's wrong, Angel? Getting tired?" Lilith teased, winking at her as the crowd watched them fuck.

-------------

Mai seemed paralyzed, and the others stared in shock, lust, jealousy, and horror. A face of pure joy, of sexual heaven was on her face. She seemed to be on cloud nine and the only sound that could be heard was one that was difficult to hear. "M-m...more..."