Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mmm, bigger in height, Master? Or bigger endowments?" Refia asked with a grin, leaning down and starting to suck on Alex's cock, her massive furry melons jiggling back and forth as she leaned over.

"Oohh...I'm...I'm cumming!" Ophanimon screamed in bliss as she kept fucking the soft tits, her cock throbbing hard, releasing a big gush of herm seed with each throb, soaking Lillith's face and splashing a lot into her mouth as well.

----------------

"Rrrr, that's a good cum slut..." Ereth growled happily as his balls were licked and rubbed, all the stimulation to them causing them to quickly refill, the two big orbs swelling bigger and bigger before Mai's eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Both!" Alex replied, loving how much bigger she was compared to him. "But if I had to pick, big tits and ass always win!"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Lilith screamed, feeling the white hot seed fall upon her, in her mouth especially. She closed it and moved her tongue around, playing with all of the cum as she motioned for Ophanimon to fuck some other part of her now.

------------

"Oh my...Why didn't we find each other soon, Master?" Mai asked, licking the growing balls. "Fuck me, Master! fill me up even more!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmrr, as you wish!" Refia smirked, starting to grow bigger and taller as well, her massive tits swelling even bigger in front of the little man, while her ass grew bigger and rounder, still licking and suckling on his cock as she grew and grew, passing 40 feet tall already.

"Aaahh, mmm, h-how about we try this now?" Ophanimon grinned, sliding her cock out from between Lillith's soft tits, before moving down between the demon's legs, grabbing them and spreading them apart as she lifted them up to hold for support, suddenly plunging her cock into Lillith's cunt, moaning in bliss. "Ooohh, fuck, you're so tight, love!"

----------------

"Rrrhh, I was wondering the same thing, cum slut." Ereth growled in pleasure, enjoying the pleasurable licking to his balls as they kept swelling and swelling, bigger than bowling balls already and still growing as long as Mai was licking and rubbing them, the big dragon casting a spell on Mai's body, allowing her stomach to expand to huge sizes without hurting at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh fuck, you know just how to turn me on." Alex glared as he saw people photographing his slut, and as much as he wanted to show her off..."Refia, pick me up and let's find somewhere private for us. Somewhere good for a woman of your stature." He also looked at Kristen. "Digivolve, nice and big, and follow us too, slut!"

Lilith let out a gargled scream, some cum spilling out of her mouth as her cunt was stretched by the giant cock. She swallowed what was left and gasped. "Oh, fuck, you're the perfect lover!"

--------------

"Ooooh...Master, I can't take much more. I need more filling. I need more cum. I'm so hungry. I'm starving," Mai whimpered, licking the giant balls, practically drooling now.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mm, yes, Master." The giant vixen grinned, slurping Alex's cock a couple more times before picking him and Kristen up, the 50-foot Taomon walking off the beach and over to a huge abandoned farm, setting Alex down on the soft grass while Kristen digivolved too, growing a bit to match Refia's size, the giant Growlmon smiling and kissing Refia's cheek gently. "What shall we do now, Master?" Kristen asked, cuddling slightly against Refia so that their gigantic chests squished together.

"Ooohhh, and you're the perfect slut, nnnhh, love!" Ophanimon moaned in bliss as she began to roughly pound Lillith's cunt, holding her legs tightly, smirking lightly as she watched Lillith's big tits jiggle and bounce with each hard thrust she received.

----------------

"Rrr, you want cum, then come and get it, slut." the big dragon smirked, stroking Mai's head gently as his thick cock throbbed eagerly, his balls resting on the floor now from their giant size, large spurts of precum gushing from his cock already solely from the giant volume of seed inside his scaly orbs. "The better you please your Master, the more cum he'll give you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"God, you are are beautiful...Let me see you took make out and slap each other. I've got something special planned...."

Lilith's legs suddenly wrapped around Ophanimon and she smiled at her, before moaning loudly. "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum a thousand times over! I love you!"

--------------

"Oh, yes, sir!" Mai smiled, before forcing the head of the cock down her skilled mouth, while her large tits wrapped around the shaft and stroked it. She looked at her master with wide, almost innocent eyes as she sucks and titfucks him.
"Mmmrr, as you wish, Master." Kristen grinned, cuddling closer to Refia, their giant tits squishing more together as she kissed the vixen deeply, both of them grabbing the other's ass and squeezing it firmly, giving each others' huge asses firm slaps and spanks, moaning happily into the deep kiss.

"Nnnhhh, m-me too, love..!" Ophanimon panted and moaned as she kept pounding Lillith's cunt nice and hard, moving her hands up and squeezing the demoness' huge tits firmly, her orgasm closing in on her as lots of her thick precum filled Lillith's cunt. "I'm...aaahh...gonna cum!"

----------------

Ereth grunted in bliss as the girl got right to work on sucking and titfucking his thick meat, growling in bliss as he smirked down at her, stroking her head affectionately. "Rrrawr, that's it, my cum-hungry slut...suck all the cum out of your Master's balls!" he growled, his spurts of precum being three times bigger than usual, each glob completely soaking the girl's mouth and throat.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As the two kissed, Alex began to change. Suddenly, their kiss was interrupted as they were pulled into the arms of a giant Alex, though he was only about 40 feet tall, he and his cock were still good for the girls. "Ladies, its time for a rematch. I want both of you to resist and try to dominate me. Work together to make me say, 'you are my Mistresses.' I'll be doing the same, but I'll be trying to make you two say, 'You are our master.' Got it?" he asked, feeling their asses.

Lilith suddenly rose up, her legs still around her angel and kissed Ophanimon. Their large tits pushed together as their lips met and her tongue pushed into the blond's mouth.

--------------

Mai let out a muffled moaned and kept it up, going deeper as she sucked on the cock and using her tits with even more lust. Her belly was steadily growing bigger, and she couldn't resist the chance to slap it, taking a hand off her large boob and slapping it, moaning again.
"Mm, alright, Master." Refia grinned, before pouncing Alex to the ground, her giant furred tits jiggling and bouncing in front of his face. "Rrrr, I don't think you can handle two giant goddesses at once." she teased, pinning him to the ground while Kristen knelt behind Refia, grabbing Alex's massive cock and jerking it with both her soft hands, licking and sucking the head of it teasingly.

"Mmmnhhh, mmmm!" Ophanimon screamed in pleasure into the deep french kiss as she climaxed, hugging Lillith tightly, squishing their huge tits firmly together as her cock throbbed, gushing another big load of her thick herm cum into the demoness' cunt.

-----------------

"Rrr, I'll take care of that for you, slut." Ereth growled with a smirk, his tail moving down and firmly slapping Mai's belly, causing it to jiggle all around, his cum sloshing around inside her as he thrust lightly into her mouth and against her soft tits, more and more precum filling her as his orgasm rapidly approached from her expert sucking and titfucking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lilith kept kissing her lover, before pulling back for a second. "Don't tell me that's all you got? I fucked you way more than this. Come on, bitch, show me everything you've got!" She ordered, before kissing her lover.

"Last time, you had me by surprise!" Alex declared, before opening his mouth as tentacles shot out attempted to push Refia off him, as other tentacles shot out of his legs to sucker punch Kristen.

----------------------

"AH!" Mai gasped, pulling back and ending up getting globs of pre all over the front of her face. She moaned as the cum and pre inside of her swished, and she looked up at her Master. "More! Slap me more! Fuck me more!" She begged, before taking the cock into her mouth and sucking on it.