Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Of course not, you slutty whore. You're mine and mine alone. I'm not sharing you with anyone," Alex answered and led his slave to a vendor. "Excuse me, I'd like to sell this video."

"Well what is it of?" the man asked. "My video of her being turned into a slave," Alex answered, motioning at Refia. The man took it and put it into a machine, and Refia's Master pointed at a large screen on the wall, which began showing the recording of Refia and Alex, starting from when Alex awoke her, and the digimon tried to kick him off. "I am going to need your help with something, very big, slave, but for now, look at the screen," Alex ordered as some of the humans looked at the video of Refia's will being broken, and being turned into a slut. "Everyone here is going to know, what a slut you are."
"Mrrr, yes Master..." Refia purred, snuggling against Alex's legs much like a kitten, her bushy tail swishing around in joy. "Whatever my dear Master desires."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex grinned and patted her head, and then led her to a store. Inside the store there were various costumes and clothing and the human threw some clothes at Refia. "I love looking at your naked body, and I know you love showing it off, but a few maid outfits, bikinis, and the such wouldn't be too bad," he said as he grabbed some clothes or costumes for Refia, including a skimpy two piece bikini, maid outfit, school girl outfit, and the such. "You'll look good in these outfits. Now the changing room is over there, go change into some clothes," Alex ordered, pointing at the changing room and letting go of her leash.

((Make Refia's outfit whatever you want))
"Yes, Master." Refia replied obediently, going into the dressing room and coming out a minute later dressed in the french maid outfit, which was specially tailored to be extra-revealing: her breasts hanging out of the suit, and the skirt much too short to cover any of her ass. "How do I look, Master?" she asked, smiling and posing for him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Is it okay if you can make another female character? Do you know who Ophanimon is? She's the evolved form Angewomon. Who from your name, I would assume you know))

"Like a lovely whore," Alex replied, looking her over. He then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close so her breasts rubbed against his chest and he explored the Renamon's mouth with his tongue, one hand around her waist, and the other rubbing her firm ass.
(yes I know who she is.)

"Mmmhhnnn..." Refia murred out loudly as she was suddenly kissed deeply, her arms wrapping around Alex as she frenched him back, her tongue wrestling with his inside her mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Would you m,ind roleplaying as one? I'll make another girl for Ereth if you want in exchange))

Alex pulled back and licked his lips. "You know the first time I kissed you, you attacked me. What do you have to say for yourself, little slut?"
(Yeah sure, and nah, one girl's enough....for now :P)

"Mmmrrr...I'm sorry, Master..." Refia looked towards the floor, before one paw moved to his crotch, rubbing gently. "Can slut make it up to you with a nice blowjob...or two?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Cool. Thanks))

In Refia's hand his cock hardened and grew, and Alex smiled, grabbing and squeezing her large chest. "You'll do that and more, my little love slut," he replied. "But I know another way you can help. Look around whore, look at the Digimon being fucked and treated like whores, but do you notice something is missing. There's one kind of Digimon we have yet to capture. Ophanimon, who I believe is like a goddess in your wold. I want to be the first human to ever capture her and make her a slut, like you. Do you know where I can find her?"
"Yes, I do know where I can find her, Master." The vixen purred, stroking Alex's hard cock, gently licking his cheek. "I can take you right to her, if you desire."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan