Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Do not talk back to your Master!" Alex ordered, and to force Refia back into her world of pleasure, Alex unleashed more tentacles, two of which became like suckers and latched themselves on to the vixen's tits, sucking on them like two twins would do to their mother. His other tentacles push into Refia's asshole, making her ass hole spear even wider as the one big cock, and two slightly smaller ones fucked her, and his own dick grew more as the human fell more and more in love with fucking his new wife.

--------------

Mai let out a muffled moan and tried to fight back, but soon realized it was hopeless and that...this was kinda nice. No longer fighting back, Mai sucked on the dragon's dick as best as she could, obeying her new Master.
"Mmrgghh, Ssstoo-aAAAHHH!" Refia screamed out loud in bliss as suddenly both her holes were over-stuffed, and her sensitive nipples were being suckled on. "OH GODS!" she screamed, closing her eyes tightly, her ass bleeding slightly from being stretched, though that pain was being overshadowed by the pleasure of Alex's growing dick, her pussy a lot more durable than her other hole.

-------------

Ereth growled deeply, before letting out a loud roar, forcing his cock into Mia's throat, the huge piece of meat starting to blast out seed like a fire hose, shooting quite a lot of the sticky semen down the girl's throat. He unloaded at least a gallon of the stuff into her stomach, before pulling out and blowing off even more seed into Mia's open mouth, and onto her face and chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"As you were saying, slut?" Alex laughed as he pounded her pussy and ass, knowing a whore like her could take it. "Come on, tell me what you want? Do you want to be Master's slut or not? If you want to be, beg him to show the world how much of a slut you are!" he ordered cruelly, his dick and tentacles pounding away like pistons.

-----------

As Mai was forced fed the cum, as she was knocked to the ground and as cum fell on to her body and face, something happened. She laid there for a few minutes, before leaning down and licking some cum right off the floor. "More cum, Master! More cum for slut," she begged.
"Mmmhh! Yes! I want to be your slut for eternity!" The vixen moaned, her body completely engulfed in the pleasure Alex was giving her, yet another orgasm hitting her, more juices soaking Alex's cock as it fucked her.

-----------------

"Mmmrrh, that's quite enough out of you, slut." The big dragon grabbed both her wrists, before holding both wrists in one of his massive claws. "New sluts don't get what they want. You still need a lot of work before you can get more from me." he added, chaining her wrists back up to the vertical table,
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hearing this cry of lust and pleasure, Alex couldn't have been happier. With a moan, he shot his cum into Refia from all of his tentacles and his dicks, filling her insides with his cum. Enjoying the feeling of their mixed cum for as long as he could, Alex gently laid the Renamon on the bed and saw down next to her, smiling greatly. "How do you feel, my pet?" he asked his pet.

----------

"Anything for Master," Mai smiled. "As long as I am yours, I will do whatever you want. Do what you will to me, Master."
"Aahhh....ohhhh..." The vixen moaned blissfully, panting heavily in the afterglow of her countless orgasms, both her holes oozing Alex's cum. "Master...mmrrrrr..." she murred, snuggling up against the human, one of her soft paws going down and rubbing his cock, stroking it up and down. "I want to be your slut forever..."

-----------

"That's what I like to hear from my slut." Ereth grinned, stroking his claw through Mai's hair gently. "Now you sleep well, my slut, because tomorrow you'll be tested." he added with a smirk, before walking back up the stairs, and turning off the lights, closing and locking the door, leaving Mia in complete darkness, with the exception of a beam of moonlight coming in through the basement window.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Good," he smiled and with the help of a tentacle reached over to under the bed and pulled out a briefcase. He then pulled it back to himself, and opened it to reveal a black collar, and a leash. He then put the collar and then the leash on Refia, which had white bold letters saying, Alex's slut. "There we go, whore. Come on, I have a few things I want to go pick up back in the human world. Besides, I have to go deliver my video of you back to some friends so they can show it worldwide," he smiled getting up suddenly and tugging on the leash for her to fallow her. "I'm going to also show you off two the world, You don't mind, do you?"

--------------

Mai looked through the basement window. Was this her life now? What happened to her old life? she wondered, but stopped. This is her life now. The life before is gone and dead. She was Ereth's slut, forever, and she couldn't be happier. With a smile on her cum covered face, she soon fell asleep.
"Mmmrrr...of course not...I want everyone to know that I'm your slut and wife." Refia purred, snuggling against Alex as she followed after him, her tail swishing back and fourth happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Good girl," Alex smiled and knocked on the wall as a small computer appeared. He typed into the computer and a small video tape popped out, which Alex took. He then typed in another code, making a blue portal appear. He then tugged on his pet's leash and motioned her to step through the portal with him. "By the way slut, you never did tell me your real name," he said as they stepped through the light.

When the light disappeared, the two stood in a small mall like structure, and if Refia were to look around she'd see other humans with Digimon slaves, on similar leashes, ranging from Lilymon, Rosemon, Ladydevimon, and Lilithmon, plus more. "Like what you see?" he smiled, seeing some guys fucking a Lilymon.
"I'm Master's pet...he's free to name me whatever he wants." The vixen purred as she followed Alex through the light, looking around a bit. "Like what I see? Of course I do." she added, smiling at Alex and nuzzling his legs, having knelt down in front of her. "Has Master also brought me here to share with his friends? I'd love to be shared..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan