Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"My business?" he smiled and began to slowly step closer. "My business is my own, but if you must know...Have you been noticing anything odd in your Digital World? Girls disappearing, signs of fighting, any of that? If you have, I can tell you where they are," he said, stepping closer again. When he was as close as Ophanimon would allow him, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag and opened it, threw the contents to the ground. There were dozens of pictures of girls like Angewomon, Liliymon, Ranamon, Kazemon, and more all being fucked and gang banged, some of them having words written on their body saying 'whore' or 'slut.'
"What is the meaning of this?!" The large angel roared, pointing her spear towards Alex. "Tell me or you die!" she added, the tip of the spear being mere inches from Alex's face, Refia cowering in fear behind the human.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"The meaning is, your reign is over and its time for mine to begin, my slutty angel!" Alex smiled as his back opened and revealed atleast ten tentacles, all of which charged at the angel trying to take her weapon from her and grab her limbs.
"What?!" The angel gasped, trying to grip her spear, but it was pulled away quickly by the tentacles, along with her shield. "Let go of me, demon!" she shouted, but her mouth was stuffed by a tentacle as well, causing her screams to go unheard by the guards.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Demon? No, I am a human. But to you, I am your Master! Renamon was like you once, rebellious, but now she is nothing, but a slutty little whore," Alex smiled. "Renamon! Help me remove her armor!" he ordered as his tentacles held her limbs and weapons, making sure she could not hurt either of them. "Let's see who's under the mask," he added and grabbed the angel's helmet and took it off to stare at her face.
"Yes, Master." Refia nodded, and began to remove the angel's armor piece by piece, quickly taking each piece off due to her strength and agility, until the angel was fully naked, her breasts gigantic compared to Renamon's, the two huge breasts being as large as watermelons, along with two large, perky nipples.

"MmmpmhPFF!" Ophanimon protested through the tentacle in her mouth, struggling against them, but blushing heavily as her naked body was in full view to Alex.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You're suppose to be a goddess of purity to the Digital World? How did you expect to fight me with these huge tits?" Alex laughed, slapping and squeezing the huge tits. "Smother me to death? Oh well, doesn't matter, because from now on, I own you!" he smiled. "Renamon, please your new playmate by sucking on her nice tits," he ordered as he moved a tentacle to rub the angel's slit, careful not to get in Refia's way.
"Yes, Master." Refia replied again, climbing up onto the angel's body, and grasping her two large tits, pushing them together and sucking on both of the large nipples at the same time, the fleshy nubs being at least an inch long, so they were easy to suckle for the vixen.

"Mmpmffh mmmpmfh mmhh MhhMMNNNN!!" The angel moaned out loudly as the tentacle rubbed her slit, which had grown very sensitive to touch, seeing as the only one who she had ever made love to was MagnaAngemon, and he was long dead.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alex smiled and pulled back the tentacle in her mouth. "How do you feel slut?" he asked as tentacle started to morphed and changed from its phallic head to a sucker head, with a strange dangling tongue. IT then resumed its assault on her pussy, sucking on it as well as licking on it. "How does that feel?" he smiled, walking closer and rubbing his Renamon's ass as she sucked her tits.
"Aaahh...! Sssstop!" The angel hissed, blushing heavily and panting, trying her best not to show that she was enjoying it, though her body clearly showed the truth.

"Mmmrrhhh..." Refia murred happily, lifting her tail up as Alex rubbed her firm rump, still suckling on Ophanimon's breasts, while squeezing and groping them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan