Join our server on Discord

Hello!
(02-16-2009 11:33 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Khorne, don't lie. Those were just two squirrels throwing rocks at your window. *Digs holes in the trees around Khorne's house, putting squirrels in the hollows*

Oh, and welcome to the site dragon! Gotta say something about your intro:

Quote:Though i do love Dragons.

You're awesome, but stay away from me, I'm sexy, but that's too much. Actually, you're allowed to worship me considering I'm one of the gods of spam, but let's keep creamy stuff only related to Pie! *Takes out large Pie without topping or filling* Oh yeah uh... kinda was hungry. I'll make it up to you soon though!

Sorry but i will stay away. I don't worship anybody. Well except big guns upstairs. *Points at sky* XD. Not all dragons are tough. But if you think your immortal that's not a very good thought to be thinking now eh? lol.
Hey Dragon, how ya doing? *hugs and back slaps you*

Glad you were able to find your way over to this place. (No doubt, it probably was alll the screaming and moaning. Twisted)

If you haven't already guessed, I love dragons, too...and also most Digimon & Pokemon. (Especially the sexy ones, like Renamon and Luacrio! :P ) So, I'm sure we should get along, pretty well; as, I suspect, everyone else here will, too.

Anyways, have fun and poke around some of the forums, here. And hopefully, some interested few might give you a poke back. :)

Enjoy your stay and see ya 'round!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sup Dragon, i'm Shadowleader you can call me shadow, SL anything synominus with my name. I'm also new so let's hope we have a good time on this forum!
Hey, welcome! Lucario rawks--but he's a Pokémon. Not that it matters, I guess.
Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your place here and hope you can find something to do! Just remember, if you need to talk to someone, there's always people available. :)

Enjoy yourself here!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(02-17-2009 10:50 AM)SonicHowler! Wrote: Hey, welcome! Lucario rawks--but he's a Pokémon. Not that it matters, I guess.

Yes I agree lucario does rawk hard. Actually I adore Lucario (he is my seacondary character in Brawl, Marth is my first)

Well it looks like everyone likes you so now all you have to do it the rites of the DaD to join our ranks. Tell em' guys.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
Rites? *Pulls out large book and reads it* Let's see... Lavos Fighting... Mountain of Ice-cream climbing... Piemageddon... Me going crazy and Tyrant... Bondage with Dot...

Dot: WHAT?!

DMX: Oh, Shadow musta added new pages. Wow! Look at this one! "Zombie Apocalypse Mk. 47.2598"! Must be cooler than the 47.2597 version!

Horde of Zombies: Uuuhh... *Burrow into the muddy ground*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello and welcome the the great oasis of Digi and beyond. Just a fantastic place to kick back and enjoy life. ^^ *Tailwags and slurps to all* ^^
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Coo, easy name to remember foreva!

Welcome Dragon!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Though you should already know me. So :P I will re-enjoy my stay.