Join our server on Discord

Hello!
Hi guys. I liked the lemons on the forum and i thought i could join and enjoy my stay. :3. I will say this. I am not at all good with intros. Though i do love Dragons. I also love digimon and many other things. XD I guess i like a lot of lil things.
Welcome dragon it is nice to meet you. I love this place and so will you! (it was ordained in the heavens that all that look upon it shall love it and hold it dear). We all wish you a good and happy stay here at the DaD and hope you will stay and RP with us. Not much to learn about me accept that is on my account. I look forward to talking to you again.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
Thanks Khorne
Hi. Have fun here. Especially if you like Renamon. I personally, am in love with her, and I'm her loyal servant and personal Sniper.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I like a lot of Digimon. And Lucario for sure! I am a loyal Guard of the Crimson Dragon Brigade and a personal code solider named the Crimson Siege. I received my rank by killing over 200,000 leisure demons in an hour. Though i would have had it sooner if i wouldn't have actually needed to use my blades for the BMG12. A high ranked leisure demon. Geeze.
-.0 shuuure you did. And I kill billions of living beings every day just for fun.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
Khorne, don't lie. Those were just two squirrels throwing rocks at your window. *Digs holes in the trees around Khorne's house, putting squirrels in the hollows*

Oh, and welcome to the site dragon! Gotta say something about your intro:

Quote:Though i do love Dragons.

You're awesome, but stay away from me, I'm sexy, but that's too much. Actually, you're allowed to worship me considering I'm one of the gods of spam, but let's keep creamy stuff only related to Pie! *Takes out large Pie without topping or filling* Oh yeah uh... kinda was hungry. I'll make it up to you soon though!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry after the insanity sinks in you'll be just fine...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you're a Lucario fan, then you're a good friend of mine already. I LOVE Lucario!! =p I'm glad you decided to join the forum because we're always looking for new members to liven the place up. There's never a dull moment on the DaD, so I hope you have fun here and make lots of friends. Happy posting!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Welcome to the forum Dragon! I'm surprised noone else has taken that Username already, but that's curiosity for ya.

Just watch out for Jack; he doesn't like people touching his dirt.
[Image: dirt.jpg]
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds