Join our server on Discord

Hey
DMX: Hey, that's not true!

Dot: Yes it is! It was me who designed the robot's construction plans. You didn't help in its creation!

DMX: But I did take the precaution of pre-designing battle suits. *Points to Dot and Katt who are wearing cleavaged tight leotards that show off their behinds especially*

Dot: HEY! *Tries to cover herself but suffers a few electrical discharges that only kick her claws away* This isn't fun! Wait, where's your battle suit?

DMX: Decided I didn't need one. Why cover up perfection? *Starts flexing on one of the half-mirrored windows* Uh, by the way. Why are there fishes and whales swimming in the air again?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Now is not the time for idle chit-chat! Now is the time for action!

SDP Prime: Surrender and be destroyed! *Blows up a retirement home*

Slash: Uhh, according to the map we're in florida, we were supposed to destroy canada. I think.

Shadow: We'll get there eventually. I mean, how often do we get to take SDP Prime out? Let's have some fun.

SDP Prime: Destruction is the right of all sentient beings! *Fires beams out of his eyes and blows up another building*

Katt: Kinda figured you had a hand in creating this, *Examines her outfit which has a large arrow pointing at her crotch saying 'Put cock here'*

Mindy: Ooh I like, *Dances around in her suit which is barely more than a few scraps of fabric that barely covers her nipples and crotch and is attached by spaghetti straps*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Hey! I was inspirated that night. I just made the suits for every girl in the SDP and made them look great!

Dot: You're a pervert!

DMX: And Shadow made yours.

Dot: No kidding. *Flatstares, one claw on her hips while pointing over to her chest with her other finger where hand marks are placed on top of each of her boobs*

DMX: Well that's pretty graphic. Are we underwater or something by the way? That turtle's trying to tear through the windows. *Points towards a sea mutant banging on the windows of the SDP Prime's head*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Don't worry, we came prepared for just such an emergency! Mindy, you're up!

Mindy: Kay, *Walks up to the visors and lifts up her top.*

*The mutant suddenly fires blood out of it's nostrils and passes out.*

Mindy: *Lowers her top* All done.

Shadow: Good, alright SDP Prime, onward to alaska! It's time to show those bears who's in charge!

Slash: Wait I thought we were, oh nevermind you'll just forget.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Epic travel music from Chrono Trigger starts playing*

DMX: Onwards to new horizons! Raise the flags! Engage!

Dot: This isn't a ship from a video game! And you're not the captain.

DMX: *Randomly babbles commands for a few more minutes* ...and most important of all. Who's going to make me a sandwhich?!

Dot: *Looks away from DMX and over to Katt* I propose mutiny. But the question is, how do we take care of both of them? Both of them believe to be the alpha.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt: Not to mention if we use any sort of logic it won't work. Their very nature defies the laws of physics and logic. We need a crazy plan that is made up on the spot and has no hope of possibly working on someone with any shred of intelligence. I GOT IT! RING RING! *Pretends to pick up her phone* Yes? Okay got it. HEY Shadow! That was Renamon, she said she's at the arctic circle. She's naked and she has a pizza.

Shadow: *Jumps out of SDP prime's head and starts running north* PIZZA!

Katt: Well, that takes care of my idiot. Your turn.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: Hmmm... I'll need some thorough thinking to acquire a viable target who'll suffice in extracting my brother from-

DMX: *Jumps out of SDP Prime* JERONIMOOOO! WHEEEE! I LOVE PARACHUTING!

Dot: Oh well. Him being so impulsive and being unable to sit still makes my job easier.

Computer: Error. Two passengers have just been ejected without parachutes. Warning, proceed to launch hatch for recovery.

Dot: *Flips security computer off* They'll be fine.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt: Yeah, I mean how much trouble could they possibly cause without supervision?

*Antartica*

Shadow: Hey, where's the renamon? And my pizza? I bet she's stuck in these giant ice-cubes! I SHALL FREE YOU PIZZA! SHADOKEN! *Begins fire shadokens at the polar ice-caps*

*SDP Prime*

Katt: So, we've taken care of those two and commandeered a giant robot. Now what should we do with it? *Examines the control panel* I wonder what some of these buttons do, H.ER. mode? Oh don't tell me they made the robot so it can change genders, *Pushes the button*

SDP Prime: Human ERadication mode activated. *Armor plating slides around to reveal countless lasers and missile launchers* Human eradication beggining. *Begins pulling out nuclear warheads and throwing them around like footballs*

Katt: Oops. Wanna just say Shadow did it and move to another earth?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot: Good plan! I don't want to get blamed for this apocalypse. Not while I'm working so hard for my Ph.D. in ecology. *Walkes over to the escape pods* Hmm, we need a code to pass... but brother said he would input them. Any idea what it could be?

*Air*

DMX: *Falling through* Hey, this is like a dream. I'M FLY- *Crashes against the dry floor of Africa, somehow* Oww, that's gonna leave a mark. *Stands up, finding himself next to a boot camp* Huh, where am I?

Guy with Megaphone: ITPITPAIHNGPSLMAFAKSF! RAR!

DMX: That guy seems to know about technology. He knows about compression programs.

Executor with giant tin axe: *Decaptiates a person*

DMX: That one must be the chef.

Masked guy with chainsaw: *Running around with chainsaw, following two commando-dressed humans*

DMX: Dunno who that is, but those two seem to need my help! Need some background music! *Sets recorder to play Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'n Roses and chases after Chris and Sheva*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt: Hmmm, what would someone as complex as DMX put as a password. *Clicks on the keyboard*

Enter password: BOOBIES.

Katt: If this works I sadly will not be surprised.

*Antartica*

Shadow: *Standing on a small patch of ice looking around* Aww, all that ice and I just found this junk, *Looks out at a caveman, noah's ark, the ark of the covenant,* Oh well, at least I got this cool frisbee! *Holds up one of the stone slabs that has 5 of the 10 commandments on it* Fly frisbee! *Throws the slab which flies two feet then sinks in the water* Awww, I lost my frisbee. Oh well, at least I still have this cool stick, *Holds up a rod* Wonder if it'd make a good bat, *Swings the rod and it suddenly starts raining frogs* Wow, crazy weather they get up here.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad