Join our server on Discord

Hey
Hi i've been reading the lemons here for over a year, i have been working on my prolouge for my series and decided to sign up on the forum before i submit it, ill put the premis of the lemon in the Authors Domian. So thats it and now i have to go make some posts!
Hurray! Welcome aboard the boards Shadowleader! OMG we have two shadows!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
hey everybody!!!!! i just started reading lemons about a month ago and decided to start writing my own!!!! i joined and submitted my first last night so i hope everybody will like it
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Hi there, Shadowleader,

Looking forward to read some of your work, when you get them up and posted. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our normal cast of crazies...:P

Have fun and post away! :D
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well, it's great that you decided to join the forums. There's probably a lot of people out there that were just like you--reading the lemons, but not joining the forum. I was like that and I'm EXTREMELY glad that I decided to join. I swear I would have regretted it if I didn't. If you've come to make friends, then you better be prepared to make a bunch of them, because making friends is inevitable as long as you are here. You seem like a cool guy, and I look forward to reading your works. Have tons of fun here and make that post count skyrocket, alright? WELCOME!!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
@ Ray: Thanks and there's always plenty of shadows on forums i join.

@Matt : Hi,and i hope we both have fun times on this board

@:kalyx and masquerade: Again thanks and ill be working on my lemons for you two!
Yays, I has a fan. Or maybe Shadow's just a popular name, you know what I'm gonna say I have a fan because my ego needs stroking. WELCOME TO THE BOARD! As a new member you are entitled to recieve, A NEW CAR!

*Yugo appears out of thin air above SL and falls on him*

Oh, and in accordance with my lawyers I need to read this.

WARNING! The sheer insanity radiated by members of SDP is strong enough to warp the fabric of time and space and alter the world itself, also it can kill small mammals.

Enjoy yours stay!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(02-17-2009 05:03 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Yays, I has a fan. Or maybe Shadow's just a popular name, you know what I'm gonna say I have a fan because my ego needs stroking. WELCOME TO THE BOARD! As a new member you are entitled to recieve, A NEW CAR!

*Yugo appears out of thin air above SL and falls on him*

Oh, and in accordance with my lawyers I need to read this.

WARNING! The sheer insanity radiated by members of SDP is strong enough to warp the fabric of time and space and alter the world itself, also it can kill small mammals.

Enjoy yours stay!

*coughs up blood* Oh god a mini-van my one weakness!
*Somebody's post* Dude a yugo is a compact.
Me:Really? *easily lifts up the car* Well thanks for the car now just to get it out of my room.
Shadow: OOH! I can help with that! *Hands begin glowing with dark energy* SHADOKEN! *Fires off a giant beam of energy and blows up an orphanage* Hehe, that was fun, now for getting that car outside, *Snaps his fingers and the car vanishes* Kay, car's outside.

*Outside destroyed orphanage*

Orphan: Wow, good thing I went outside to play today, I was spared a horrible death *Car appears over him and falls on Orphan*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad